Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

So. Xcom 2. Bloody hell I want it!

Anyway. I'm curious. Since they have announced modding support what mods would you like to see? (Although I have no idea how to mod I'm just curious)

My 'dream mod' I suppose would have to be a pony mod. Basically what I'm thinking is four kinds of soldiers. You get standard humans who get say a small accuracy bonus, Earth ponies who have more health and, say, A melee attack like the ranger. Then Pegasi who can fly (duh) and unicorns who can learn offencive and defensive spells.

I know that this would be a huge undertaking for a modder but man I hope someone does something like this! Because ponies!:pinkiehappy:

What would you guys want

Arad
Group Contributor

In January, I'll be announcing plans for a Stardust/Mente Materia inspired mod. I say 'inspired', not 'total conversion', because of how the mod will work. I'm keeping it under my hat for the moment, but expect an info dump in January.

I personally thought I will have to play the game first, but for starters I want a really in depth stealth focus. I have seen one person play and it looked like once sombody shoot all of your soldiers are revieled even if across the map and their is no way to get back in stealth.
:moustache: (perfect disguise)

Other organized resistance movements exist in select regions. XCOM must do missions for them to befriend them and gain huge bonuses. But these bonuses come at the cost of more high risk missions. And these different groups may have some conflicting goals with XCOM...

One of the alien races from the their collective have rebelled and broken away. They now have their own resistance movement, trying to destroy the collective and take Earth or parts of it for themselves. The Commander will have to decide if they want to work with these aliens, or destroy them while their weak.

These are my two ideas.

TDR

4921086 I like that idea. With all the races the Ethereals have likely encountered, Earthers can't be the only ones that give them trouble.

4920599 God dammit Arad now you've gone and got me damn curious! HNNNG.

Now I got to force myself not to bug/grill you until you tell me. :trollestia:

4921643 I personally would like if we got a Insurgency mod where you could send a single soldier to gather intelligence on advent and sabotage their inner workings like we did to exalt.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7