Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Sneaky Breeze
Group Contributor

So while looking around on Amazon I stumbeled upon an Xcom 2 novellizaiton which apparently looks like it will combine the two Xcom games. (EU ad X2) They are only in the Pre Order stage though.
All I can find is that its written by Greg Keyes, who has written a few Star Wars novels.

http://www.amazon.com/XCOM-Official-Novelization-Greg-Keyes/dp/1608877124/ref=sr_1_13?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1436574467&sr=1-13

I cant tell if this is legit or not. Can someone help me? :unsuresweetie:

Arad
Group Contributor

I had heard of it briefly mentioned in the XCOM reddit, but I didn't hear anything since.

TDR

I recall there was an old x-com novel based on the first ufo defense game. Not the best read but not bad.

Sneaky Breeze
Group Contributor

4539750 Yes but this seems to be a new one.

Yeah, looks legit. I've also heard conflicting things about the original XCom book. Some say it's a good read, other say that it's heavily flawed, in so far as showing XCom to be a military organization (blatant fraternization between the CO and pilot under her command, numerous clear insubordination issues, lack of general military discipline, etc). I might pick it up if I could find an ebook version for cheap, but still hesitant on it. Hopefully, the new book will be better researched and have a better author.

Also, this is apparently a thing. I'd think about getting it, but I don't know anyone else in my area that would be willing to play it.

Sneaky Breeze
Group Contributor

4552588 In that case, I WANT IT ALL! :pinkiecrazy:

Sneaky Breeze
Group Contributor

Turns out that its true. Greg Keyes officially making the Xcom2 novel and heres the cover

so awesome!! :rainbowkiss:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7