Rule 63 3,993 members · 1,249 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

The Title explains it all, is there any stories about this?

You’re new aren’t you.

Look for stories about Macarina. That’s the community agreed name of Big Mac’s 63.

OH, thank you!

Need any more names?

Butterscotch- Fluttershy
Blitz- Rainbow
Dusk Shine- obvious
...Applejack is actually the same so you may have difficulty there.
Elusive- Rarity
I forget Pinkie’s sadly
And Barb- Spike for the mane cast.

Pinkie - Bubble Berry

You sure that’s right? Doesn’t seem that way to me...

How do you think about Georgia?

https://derpibooru.org/tags/bubble+berry according to derpi it is correct and I have read a few stories about him and this was her name all the time if I recall correctly.

What is that link and what is Georgia?

It’s a link to an episode of Doctor Whooves Adventures. Was making a reference joke both for my amusement, and to get new eyes on an older fan project

Some stories use other names, like Orchard Blossom, or choose original names. I think most of Trotsworth's 63 names are garbage, so I don't use them in my writing.

Well since I'm here, I suppose why not advertise my own story:

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/363890/a-novel-match

I'm really trying to finish this up very soon so it'll be complete, but I understand wanting to pass on it for now.

I tend to try and come up with my own, but for the Mane 6 I try and keep close to the fanonical R63 names. My latest had Applejack's R63 name as simply AJ, He was AJ Apple, head farmer of the Sweet Apple Acres Apple Orchard. Big sister was Macarena, little brother was Apple Bud and their grand-pappy was Pappy Smith, or Pa for short.

Apple Bud was a member of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, along with his friends Scoot and... I hadn't thought of a brother, or name, for Rarity's R63, since I didn't want to use Elusive or Silver Bell.

Later on in their adventures, Scoot apprenticed under Rainbow Blitz, Bud apprenticed under Zecoro, and R63 Sweetie Belle apprenticed under Dusk Shine. I didn't want to use Dusk for Twilight's R63 and wanted to be somewhat inventive, but I couldn't think of another name. Same with Blitz and Zecoro. Macarena was the only thing I could think of beyond naming R63 Big Mac "Orchard Blossom".

Also... it's hard to come up with names that don't sound stupid. "Rainbow Blaze", "Flutterby" (Fluttershy's R63), Sugar Rush (Pinkie's R63, also the name of another fan made character so I couldn't use it anyway).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13