Minecraft and My Little Pony 836 members · 392 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Since I'm guessing that most of us her play Minecraft, I've decided to ask a question. What, to you, are the most annoying things about Minecraft. Personally, for me it's:

1. Diamond's tendency to spawn in or directly above lava
2. Water that spawns at the top of a cave system, and you have to swim uphill to get out of it.
3. Gravel and sand. No explanation needed.
4. Skeletons shoot faster the closer you are to them.
5. Fighting the EnderDragon. Dem ender crystals man...:applecry:

These are some of mine(no pun intended.:pinkiecrazy:). What about all of you?

Journeyman
Group Admin

When you are creating a mineshaft to quickly and methodically search for redstone or diamond, and end up finding a massive deposit of lava.

Mobs keep spawning in my house 5 times per minecraft day for no explanatory reason

That no matter how much lighting you have, no matter how high of a wall you build, hostile mobs still spawn in your base.

And people who decide to burn your pixel art, just because they can.

When I get spawned in the middle of the freaking sea without any land nearby. :raritydespair:

Mine through a wall going after ore and get mobbed by Zombies.

He forgot to say when you're looking for something it rarely ever appears and when it does its number is either 2 or 1

When you're looking for a village and you find it IMMEDIATELY after you give up.

Rain. It may seem normal at a glance, but when you're playing Hardcore and the Mobs don't naturally die (plus random lightning on a Creeper) makes you're life quite difficult.

Rain, Rain sounds. Rain is the demonancy of hell caused by angry creepers just to annoy you and hide mobs by drowning out all senses you have.

Jerk raiders on servers, I hate it when I think I've befriended someone and they raid me.

Mine is putting on large biomes and spawning in a small oasis in the middle of a massive desert. Yeah and server moderators putting on something like griefer creeper as a server mod without saying a damn thing. Also getting stuck as all testificate villagers swarm a single house and you have to listen to the noisiest bastards ever. Also Ghasts. Just Ghasts.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12