Minecraft and My Little Pony 836 members · 392 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

You know, back when redstone first came out? and most of the game was simple?

5535228 Either beta 1.7 or 1.8 is my fav. I started at 1.6.6.

5535228 I don't mind modern Minecraft, per se, but I think they started going a little overboard after 1.3.

5535383 Yeah, they are changing just a tad too much these days... They've completely redone the combat system. Who the HELL asked for that? NO ONE, that's who!

I actually don't mind modern Minecraft. I like playing 1.7.10 modded and 1.10 mp. True, they sure messed with combat though i like the shields. lol first they changed it to completely new then they changed it to be a half n half. I would have preferred they stay with old or new.

Alpha 1.2_02 I think

Journeyman
Group Admin

Believe it or not, after so many years owning the game, I still can't wrap my head around what to do with redstone. I've seen these simple electrical devices like elevators and cannons, and then the next level stuff like Minecraft in Minecraft with redstone torches that makes me think the creator is some kind of sorcerer.

I don't play Minecraft for creative mode. I've never played creative mode. To me, the game is purely what I can build by working for it from the ground up. Want a bank in my new town made of nothing but iron, gold, and diamond blocks? Got to dig them all up myself. That includes monster proofing everything with fences and torches. I just find that kind of game satisfying. The new updates have never really impacted my gameplay experience because I don't need to seek out the parts of the game that require them. I still haven't killed a wither in game.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7