The Hero... Nightmare Moon? 2,180 members · 319 stories
Comments ( 36 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 36

Well I am pretty sure all of us like Nightmare Moon, otherwise we wouldn't be here :rainbowlaugh:

Anyway, I am here to promote a new group of mine (self promotion, classy I know :facehoof:), called Nightmare Moon is best pony. As the title says, this is a group were we can come together and celebrate our love for Nightmare Moon, and add stories about her, so come and join if it sounds like your sort of thing :pinkiehappy:...:twilightblush:

P.s. The gif is your reward for bearing with my shamless self-promotion :raritywink:

Self-promotion is the key to superiority.
And superiority are what the decepticons are all about, commander.
Lord Megatron out.

:pinkiehappy: welcome to the group, here's you complementary cookies

1883001 Yes, All of us followers of the Night shall gather...

1883015 "Tyrant Molestia" ... Now YOU are a leader I wouldn't mind :trollestia:

1883026 Cookies! :heart:
1883048 Aww, you're just saying that. :twilightblush:

1883001 Oh definitely count me in.

1883001 Finally a group to show off the glory of the true Princess of the Night
Possible Banner?

Yes, for too long we have had lacked a group that shows the true ruler of Equestria in all her glory, but no longer :pinkiehappy:

Do you have a link to the image page, I need it in order to use it as the banner :duck:

1883079 I only speak the truth

Thank you, I will see if it works :twilightsmile:

Here you go.
EDIT: Whoops double post, ignore this

The pics a little too big, do you know how to edit banners? :duck:

1883165 Well, I appreciate your enthusiasm, Sweetie~

1883191 Afraid not, maybe I could download the image to my computer later, not now I'm at school. I can try to edit it there and get back to you.

Okay then, I'll go back to the original till then :raritywink:

1883197 Molestia & Nightmare Moon together, a lovely and terrifying mix:trollestia:

1883209 Ooo~ I absolutely adore that pairing. :heart:

1883223 I thought you might:scootangel:

1883293 So, on a completely unrelated topic. I hear you like cheesecake.:ajsmug:

1883302 Of course I do. It's the best~

1883337 Is that so?:duck: Well have you ever heard of "Better Than Sex Cake"?

1883342 Mmm~ I've had it before. It's delicious :heart:

Well, I like Nightmare Moon but not as a cruel villain or power hungry Queen, I prefer to be in role of a Black Knight, after all, in my headcannon, Luna wielded element of honestly, loyalty and laughter, so Nightmare Moon in sequel to my story Celestias Tiny Student will be very emotional and determined to accomplish her goal, she will also be honourable and honest.

But if you are making another group about her, I will join, thought I still prefer this group as it show Nightmare Moon not as a 100% villain, and there is risk that in group you are making she will often be showed as cruel bad guy.

I like that too, but this is group for everyone who like NMM, whether they like her because she is evil or not :twilightsmile:

Fair enough.

I just cannot wait until I finish uploading my first story. Because once I am done, I will be able to upload sequel and contribute for both groups with it.

In my story, Nightamre Moon will be like Black Knick, harsh and direct but also honest and honourable, how did you made her in your story you are working on ?

I haven't started it yet, it's in very early planning right now :rainbowlaugh:

Maybe I can help, give you idea or two ?

I would appreciate that :pinkiehappy:

1883001 That is the greatest gif in the history of the internet. I have joined. Are clopfics allowed in you group?:twilightblush:

1883026 that image just gave me an idea. What if Equestria is tidally locked (I don't kow if that's the right term, but it's the closest I think exists) to the Earth, right on the other side of the moon, so we can never see it...:twilightoops:

...wait a minute... what the heck am I talking about?:facehoof:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 36