Sparity 1,912 members · 1,024 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
TheAmazingPeanuts
Group Contributor

Since nobody have mention this in the group. There been some rumors that Rarity will developed a crush on Capper, is this true or just a rumor from fans who are against Sparity.

This is true. But as far as I know, it's a 15-minute crush at best.

Do you have anything to back up these claims?
This is the first I've heard of it
Plus, if it's anything like her previous crushes, it won't end well for her

TheAmazingPeanuts
Group Contributor

6077579 I think because this image below having fans guessing that Rarity have a crush on this character, but nothing on the official website says that.

Well, hopefully, it will be as short as the rest of her misguided crushes if it comes to pass. Then her noble dragon, Spike will be there for her.

Anyway, they still tease Spike and Rarity from time to time so I would be very disappointed if they went and dumped that with no prior warning.

TheAmazingPeanuts
Group Contributor

6077551 I doubt this true because the official website didn't said anything about Rarity having a crush, just only Spike. And the movie isn't out yet, so to me this is just fan theory.

who knows, we need to watch the movie to find out

^Pretty much this.^

Also, it looks in the picture more like Capper gets the crush on her.

Romance subplots aren't the most important thing for the show and, I suspect, the movie, so don't exact this crush subplot to garner as much traction.

Besides, ravenous Rarijack shippers will simply deny this actually happens as well, so you're not alone.

This will probably at most be played as a joke. It will probably start with Spike trying to save Rarity in some way only for Capper to swoop in and do the saving instead. Rarity will then go googly eyes for several scenes in the movie with Spike getting increasingly annoyed until finally, Capper breaks it off by either revealing himself to be an asshole or maybe a coward if we want to go with the comics, ending things between him and Rarity. At this point, Spike will walk over to Rarity and she will either fall into tears over his shoulder or something of that nature.

Rarity? Crush on Capper? I'm so disappointed in you, marshmallow fashion pone. I thought you'd make better. :unsuresweetie:

Hope Capper will ignore you and go for your cat, Opal instead.

It saddens me how true this sounds and will most likely happen come to pass. The movie already seems to enjoy crapping on Spike with that whole "make Spike into something stupid" transformation into a puffer fish. :ajbemused: is dumping on Spike really the ONLY source of humor we have to rely on?

Well, they could always go the route of Rarity receiving the biggest hit on that end moment as another way to break it off would be for it to reveal that Capper already has somepony to love. This could leave Rarity completely shock. And while the rest of ponies are laughing at her she could faint backward into Spike's arms.

The Dragon Warlock
Group Contributor

It ain't gonna happen. Capper, like every other new character we see in this movie, is going to be a one time character and won't come into the show at all.

Besides, it's been revealed Capper will betray the Mane 7 in the movie, so it would be even more pointless. This will most likely be a callback to the first season with Rarity and Blueblood, but nothing more. I do think Spike won't give up Rarity and keep an eye on Capper though.

make a story that ends like that !

It ain't gonna happen. Capper, like every other new character we see in this movie, is going to be a one time character and won't come into the show at all.

What about Flash Sentry ?

Flash Sentry still hasn't been integrated into the show.

The Dragon Warlock
Group Contributor

Flash made only one appearance, and after the backlash, he has never appeared since. They won't bring Capper in as a recurring character.

Well, Rarity is a romancing mare, she had the highest number of romantic interests in the series (
Blueblood, Trenderhoof) and she was constantly flirting with delivery ponies and so on. Interestingly, none of those crushes develop because of the other side. On the other hand, Spike stays loyal to his feelings and I hope that those romantic failiures will pull Rarity closer to him.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19