Twixie! 954 members · 211 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

I'm planning on doing a Twixie fic but I need ideas for plot and stuff. Any suggestions?

2345493 That one has been done already.

Try one where Twilight gets injured while she's out travelling and Trixie finds her and brings her into her trailer to help her out.

There are many Twixie stories where it's Trixie being taken in by Twilight, so seeing it the other way around would be a good change of pace :pinkiehappy:

:trixieshiftleft: "It's not much, but it's home. Can I get you anything?"
:twilightsheepish: "Well, I am a bit hungry. Got any soup."
:trixieshiftright: "I got pinecones..."
:twilightoops:

My suggestion is to decide to write a story after you... y'know, have a story to tell.

It always strikes me as a little backward when people set out to write something before they have something to write about.

Bonus points for appending a copy of that kissing panel to the end, with a 'Later that day...' tag.

2345272 Hmmmm.... how about, for a change, trixie has a spell that goes haywire and turns her into a stallion. A very attractive stallion. :raritywink: then, for whatever reason, she runs into twilight, and twilight develops a bit of a crush on stallion Trixie before she can tell her who she really is. Now, trixie likes the attention she's getting from twilight and gets feelings for her, also. But she's afraid Twilight will reject her if she finds out who she really is, so she has to make a choice as to weather keep up the act to stay with Twilight, or become herself again and risk losing her...

...Or something like that :pinkiehappy:

2345272 How about a Lunaverse Twixie story.

2345754 Ask and ye shall receive.

How about one where Trixie falls in love with Twilight, but Twilight doesn't feel the same way, so it just slowly turns into a "Trixie stocks Twilight" story, Until.... I dunno, what do you think the ending should be? :rainbowderp:

2345493>>2345598>>2346103>>2349186>>2351028
They all sound interesting but I have no ideawhat Lunaverse is. I've heard it around the site before and can someone please tell me what it is?

2351361 Basically it's Bizarro Equestria.

LUNAVERSE

It's au their's a entire group. Some other author's have made stories that take place in the universe.
But the main author has Twilight living with Trixie now in the latest story.

Just use the group search. I also reccomend the Life in Manehatten group. You could also make a Twixie story that takes place in that universe if you want too.

Relevant to my interests.

2350089 :rainbowlaugh: i almost fell out of my chair reading that

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15