Art for Fanfiction 5,171 members · 213 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

Im brand new to this group so please let me know if I make any mistakes.

Anyways, my request is based on a short clip from that old Back at the Barnyard Nickelodeon tv show.

In the episode, a guy from the chicken protection squad kidnaps one of the hens and the rest of the barn animals set off to rescue her. The part i want to have the art based off of has a pig swing from this mobile crane car thing and slam against the windshield of the drivers van with his belly pressed against the glass.

The idea is Princess Luna being in the pigs place.

Details:
She has this smug grin on her face. Smiling with her teeth showing.

Her hind legs are spread up and out while her front legs are reaching up gripping the rope.

Her wings are spread open.
Also, I figured since her belly would be visible, give her a belly button. Also, oftentimes in the show when ponies are in positions where their bellies are visible, they have a curved line running across the width of their stomachs. Maybe put that in too.

Again, Im brand new to this so let me know if I made any mistakes.

Do you have the screenshot?

Screenshot of the barnyard episode? Im not sure how to upload them on android.

I can post a youtube clip and pount out the frame.

Comment posted by Gundamfan deleted March 15th

"Not a valid embeddable URL"

Am I out of luck?

I can describe it as best I can instead.

Maybe Luna instead. Im stuck between Luna, Rainbow dash and Cloudkicker. Which pony would you pick to be drawn?

I dunno, that sounds like something only your heart can tell you.

I think I'll go with Luna. Im really sorry I couldn't provide the references. Are screenshots essential? I dont want this idea to go down under.

Not essential but I'm having trouble picturing the body position squished up against glass.

You mean "is Lunas entire body visible or just her belly against the glass?"

I was thinking her entire body. Maybe have her cheek squeeshed against the glass too or something. The belly line (which would be above her belly button) could be from her belly squishing against the glass too. We'll figure it out.

I got the clip! I got the clip! Yes! 😄

I know the quality isn't the best but the part your looking for is at 1:37.

dont hold your breath. i asked for a request for my fimfic and no one made it. artists are nothing but parasites and oppressors. they always make empty promises and never deliver. the same way one who repsonded to my requets never delivered.

Artist #14 · March 31st · · 1 ·

Maybe that’s because you’re a little too uptight, you can’t order people around like that they are not your servants to command.

Next time, maybe be a little bit nicer, and for God sake, check your grammar before posting.

nicer? thats nothing but a weakness and im tired of waiting i gave waiting a chance it never worked out. all i got was my time watsed and empty promises. why should i give waiting a chance if itll only lead to the same outcome 7 years ago

Then don’t post on other peoples threads, expecting people to help you, because I guarantee you, that is not OK, and especially people like you who complain all the time, people are more willing to help you if you nicer than bitching about how awful and hard is because they don’t do what you ask of them, you were one of those people who doesn’t understand how much time and effort an artist put in their work.

I don’t even fucking understand why you’re even here if you’re just gonna bitch and complain about it, grow up.

But honestly, I shouldn’t even be talking to you, I am glad that I blocked you, since you’re nothing but a whiny manchild, who doesn’t like not getting his own way.

Screw you.

Hey man, I’m sorry what’s been recently happening in this particular thread with one of the members, I sent you a DM about it, and we can talk about it there rather than making this more public than it already is, just wanted to make you aware of what was going on.

I understand.

when was the latest request?

oh I see... let me bump the form.... of his request.

did you get the art piece that was post to be made?

Yup. Emailed to me. He did a great job.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23