Equestrian Historical Society 826 members · 636 stories
Comments ( 56 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 56

Oh my gosh Winged Hussars :pinkiehappy:
The most famous formation from my homeland:yay:
It will be propably first gore fic i want to read... though i really hope that counting it as a gore is big overstatement...

But back to introductions, I'm Lyokoheros or Lyo for short (but not Lyoko please, it's weird to being called by name of virtual world... My name comes from it but I really don't want to it to be used so directly). I recently join the group and it seems to be very interesting place. Perfect for such person as me who loves to analyze fictional universe in both term - its history and rules of the world (like magic, I actually have kinda big headcannon on this).
Apart from this I also write fanfiction quite a lot... though not in English, which is not my homelanguage. I write it in Polish, so they aren't published here. But when (if) i tranlsate them I surelly publish them here... and of course i have some really big headcannon about equestrian history to my main universe(I also has some plans for fanfiction in other universes), You can read more about it in this topic, chek it out if You're interested.

Oh my gosh Winged Hussars:pinkiehappy:
The most famous formation from my homeland:yay:
It will be propably first gore fic i want to read... though i really hope that counting it as a gore is big overstatement...

The gore tag was foisted upon me... not more than any other military drama. I hope you give it a read, I am very fond of it. :)

Hey, everyone, I've lurked on EqD for a couple of years now and remarked on it from afar but never had reason to sign up until relatively recently, and I noticed a lot of my favorite stories were in this group.

For the longest time I've been kind of morbidly fascinated with conspiracy theory, paranormal claims, 'alternative' history, and similar weirdness; now that I am actively writing in MLP I figured I should make my presence known and make sure I am not, in fact, turning into Dan Brown. And also, you know, talk about other stuff too.

Hello everyone. I'm here to help my friend Doof Ex Machina with presenting our ambitious project (here is sort of teaser) by providing an actual word of god if anyone asks, while he as the one who is better in english works on translation of long and complex texts. And the possibility to comment some good (preferably short) fics and take part in discussions are good reasons to register too =)

I'm literally sick with Warhammer, enjoying its fairly grim epicness, and eventually have found myself quite intolerant to all the "friendship and flowers and ponies" things everybrony likes so much. And this kinda scares me, making me feel like wrong kind of person here who won't succed because of inability to link the things to the beloved canon (as much as because of just lack of skill and knowledge, tho).

Hi, my name is Artist and I love Equestrian history

I won't say much, but I'm TalB, and most of you probably know me for my recent wave of MLP fanfics that include Megan in them.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 56