The OC Fanfiction Library 1,404 members · 1,803 stories
Comments ( 60 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 60

5059038 haha just coincidence haha I've actually never heard of either of those haha

5059055 Well, there was always that chance too.

At the minute, 4, more coming soon.

Saro0fdemonz
Group Contributor

1 Piper
2 Melody
3 Strawberry Swirl
4 Penny Apple
5 Hayseed
6 Honey Crisp
7 Sunburst
8 Sunshine Apple
9 Amethyst
10 Emerald
11 Nova
12 Sugarcane
13 Nox
14 Shadowflare
15 Oracle Spellmason
16 Midnight
17 Aqua
18 Princess Mia

Pegasi - 4
Earth Ponies - 3
Unicorns - 1
Alicorns - 5
Thestrals - 1
Kirin - 3

17 Though I feel like I am forgetting a few, its like 3 in the morning right now :rainbowlaugh:
EDIT
Just remembered a few, but they are Humanized Oc's :rainbowlaugh:

1269970 Oooh, many.

- Unicorns: ~5
- Earth Ponies: ~6
- Pegasi: 1
- Alicorns: 1-2
- Hippogriffs: 1.
- Griffins: 2.

I think I've missed a few, but a lot of them are secondary characters, my main characters are Paver Goldstreets http://sta.sh/0sp1awactyi , Otto Cratic http://sta.sh/022zrmhepgb4 and, more recently, Little Steppes (Aka. Lilly) http://fav.me/da1efq2

Agent Scroll Finder here, older brother of Rarity and Sweetie belle.
Godson to the Parents of Applejack and

and I'm Stud Finder, discharged US Army Corporal (PTSD caused me to resign, and this is my EG Self) former graduate of CHS and CP (joint education due to my intellegence) and currently enrolled at Canterlot U, in the Chemistry Program and Writer of both "Romancing with Stud" articles in the CP Paper and CHS Paper. Tutoring Science at both Schools. Dating Twilight Sparkle (EG) and estranged boyfriend of human Sunset (where did she go? Admin has a fanfiction planned) and Unicorn Sunset Shimmer and Applejack.

Agent (Formerly Sargent) Scroll Finder is 24 years old.
Captain (and Center for CU and both CP and CHS Football) is 20 years old and was held back 3 years due to bullying.

(Admin Note: If deciding to rp or write stories with me keep in mind I suspend the disbelief and some Taboo themes (mostly Incest, Difference in Age and Mild Zoophelia) is a factor. Love you all and Praise the Sun Moon, Love, Harmony, Serenity and Courage! (My OC) )

I have two central OCs and a number of supporting ones.

Hey, I'm new here. I've got one major one: Quillian B. Inkheart.
Reclusive unicorn author with serious trust issues.

One minor OC, who pops in from time to time is Cassius Blackhoof; he's usually a unicorn necromancer or a dark magic user.

The OCs supporting and in some cases secret main characters:

1. Streak - Former criminal mare and best captain of the new princess' guard.
  2. Firefall - Senior royal guard
  3. Singe - Prince's bodyguard
  4. Dr. Flowing Water
  5. Sergeant Major Hue and Cry of the Royal Military Constabulary, Investigations Unit
  6. Finder of the Tears of the Moon "Omega" - Diamond Dog
  7. Others, which would be major spoilers.

The novel is Ms. Glimmer and the Do-Nothing Prince.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 60