The Proofreader Group 4,264 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello, my name is Robipony and I'm looking for a proofreader/editor for the sequel that I have written for this tale:

TWaiving Wanderer, Wonderous World
You are a pegasus stallion living in an underground shelter when something goes wrong and you are forced to go out into the ashen wasteland and fix it. In a world filled with raiders and monstrous ponies can you survive?
Robipony · 16k words  ·  99  5 · 1.1k views

The story contains the following tags: 2nd Person, Alternate Universe, Violence (because post-apocalyptic setting), comedy, sci-fi. I may add more depending on editor/proofreader feedback.

Will also feature characters: Apple Bloom, OC(s).

Story Summary:

You are a pegasus stallion, who is now living in the Ashen Wasteland with a monstrous mare, Runt. Seeking out other civilized ponies in the post-apocalyptic world, you've followed Oracle's directions and have located the town of Bite Apple. Aside from the corpses of various raider groups being littered about, the town seems to be fairly peaceful.

However, when a group of raiders known as the Disk Reapers assault the town and take the town's tribute, Runt's monstrous identity is exposed and now both of you must work with a local bounty hunter to retrieve the tribute or face the chopping block.

I will of course credit you in the description of the story for your hard work.

Thank you for reading this thread, if you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment or ask me via PM. Thank you and have a wonderful day. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1