Author Support 2,069 members · 4,370 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Update: I've had a good turnout in the G.doc and don't really need a lot more info, as of now. If I need more contributors for another round of questions, I will update this OP and bump the thread(if actually necessary).

H!'m currently plotting and writing bits for a fic which features an adulterated version of Mac, AJ & Co. I want a solid feel of authenticity with regard to the canon characters I may write in, but I have never seen an episode of FiM and the few clopfics I have read have not given me more than inklings. I have so many questions!

Would you help me out by answering some of them? I have filled a G.doc with a slew of my initial ones, and as I have answers and as my plotting and writing progress, I will add new ones which will become more and more relevant and specific.

Some of my early questions are naughty in nature but, for the most part, I am seeking general knowledge, to start: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HSt75NJTPH1FZulA1NCdQlKk8urq2c-sD3N2MWmrgvY/edit?usp=drivesdk

Hay! Thanks!
~ X

P.S. As the formatting of my Thread Title implies, I'm willing to compensate the most proliffic contributors.

7356486 How come you don't watch the show? Just curious.

I'm 35. Just saying.

What does that have to do with anything lol?

You are absolutely right. That is not a good reason. I don't like the animation style and the songs would drive me batty. I also would not be able to stand all of the young voices, I have an unreasoning dislike for Spike, and the villains are not bad enough for me. I need PG-13 t-o R drama, not Y7 drama.

Fair enough haha

7356694 Is this PG-13 enough for you?

If you dislike the show so much, how come you want to know so much about it?

I did not say I dislike the show. I have not seen any of it, so I cannot have a legitimate opinion. Based on my impressions, I am merely disinterested in watching it, not in learning about the world it is set in, for the sake of my fic.

In a word, curiosity.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8