Fallout Equestria 5,366 members · 2,614 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

No way are they being for real, for real, no way for real?

Yeah they announced it a while ago and have been giving sporadic updates till now.

Also hey there fellow Scorch:twilightsmile:

That's is awesome I fucking love fallout and now my favorite game is getting a show sweet also nice to meet you I'm Scorch the dragon as it's obvious from my dragon pic

I vaguely recall hearing about this sometime ago, but I never put much energy into following production. It's always disappointing when things fall through. Cool to see that this didn't! Man... They got Nolan, huh? He's done some really good work with high-concept stories. I'm looking forward to this!

Don't know how or why but the main character is already giving me Little Pip vibes

Ha ha! A Nolan led tv show would be great! Now, any chance we can get a "My Little Pony FO:E" spinoff? Lol. :rainbowlaugh:

It makes me nervous. The last few games weren't great, and we're only saved by the modders. Mods can't save a tv show.

That being said...

The trailer was about what I expected. No lines shown that made me feel anything spectacular and the visuals... idk just seemed off. I expect it to be watered down from what fallout 4 was, and fallout 4 I already felt was watered down of the stuff I like in fallout

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9