Fallout Equestria 5,365 members · 2,614 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Most stories suffer from a dearth of visual representations of where their heroes' journeys take them. This isn't a problem for the narrative, itself, of course, because the exact layout of the geography is rarely crucial to the telling of a story.

Having said that, it's always nice to have a map, even a simple one, such as what I drew recently for my story, To Bellenast. Many of us come up with entirely original locales for our tales, either taking inspiration directly from the official MLP maps or creating wholly unique, miniature worlds within a greater one.

If you've made a map for your own story, or for someone else, please, by all means, share it here. I can't be the only one who'd like to see them, whether it be amateurish scribbling like mine or a stunning painting.

I started to.

Had a breakdown.

Gave up. :P

Try again! Drawing mine took about 20-25 minutes for the first attempt, and the second one linked here took about an hour, and that's including some time for corrections I made after feedback.

If you know roughly where your locations are in relation to one another, then you have everything you need!

Not currenty writing a story, but running an RPG campaign in the GURPS system. Here's my map for that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4