Fallout Equestria 5,367 members · 2,614 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30
Doomande
Group Admin

New year, new month, new me, and time for a new ABC project!

For those that are too young new to know wht that is from the name alone, let me give a quick summary:

• The ABC project is a small writing exercise where each one have a different theme, (this one having the theme "1000 words"), where each person that signs up gets a random letter assigned to them.
  • There are no deadline what so ever for when your story have to be submitted to me, so no worry about being late.
  • Everyone is more than welcome to sign up, and can do so by writing a reply in this thread.
  • Everyone that send in a story will get credited in both the title of the chapter they send in, as well as a link to their profile in the authours note... Unless you want to be annonomous for whatever reason.

Normally would I end the post with " you can interpret the topic however you want", but this time around are there no theme as such, everything that have something to do with FoE and follow the rules below are allowed, so long as the end result are 1000 words long. Stories with +/- 50 words will be accepted, and the word counter in google docs will be used for this project.

My goal for this year is to post a new ABC project each month... but this is more a goal than a promise, so keep your eyes out for upcomming ABC projects! And remember, if you have a good topic on your mind are you more than welcome to throw one at me!

The rules are as follows

• Each writer that sign up will be getting a letter at random.
  • As this will be a collection of short stories would we like if the stories can be kept under 10K words.
  • As we would like all of our members to enjoy this project, both as readers and writers, would we like for the stories to be try to keep it as PEGI12 as possible, but if you wanna push it to PEGI 16 will we not lift an eyebrow.
  • When you are done with your short story should you send a PM with a link to your story to me and I will ad it to the collection where the short story will be credited to you, so there are no reason to post it to Fimfic unless you want it to be uploaded in here twice.

Hell yeah, I'm in! That sounds like a feasible side project for the month of February for me.

Doomande
Group Admin

And thats an "O" for you!

Why not, I'll give it a whirl. It'll probably be bad tho.

Count me in! I've been wondering if this would happen again, and I'm glad to see it back!

The story needs to be exactly 1000 words?

Stories with +/- 50 words will be accepted, and the word counter in google docs will be used for this project.

Doomande
Group Admin

J

S

As P Rose said, +/-50 words

I'm not entirely sure on what this letter means, does it mean my placement? or possible am I supposed to base my story around the letter J?

Doomande
Group Admin

The letter "J" is the letter you have been assigned for this ABC Project. So your story have to be about something, and named something, beginning with the letter J. Such as "Justice, Junior, Joke or Jewel"

ah got it, thanks for clarifying

Sign me up. May as well write something while I feel like it.

I’ll toss my name into the hat. Last time was fun.

You have no idea how perfect H is for what I wrote :D

I've been meaning to write some Fallout: Equestria stories. I'd love to join.

Thanks! What luck, it's a letter from one of the three ideas I had.

Hey Doom, I think I want to try and get in on this too!

Doomande
Group Admin

Well I think I have a letter for you then... S!

Copy that!

Doomande
Group Admin

Nice to see another completed story, but I think that you missed one important detail.

The story was meant to be 1000 words long (+/-50 words), and yours seems to be 3081 words long. If you want to try again with the 1000 word restriction are you more than welcome, else do I think that you should upload that story onto your profile yourself.

ooooh, i guess i misread, i thought it was 1000 minimum. Alright, time for another story, lol

Comment posted by Comrade Marble deleted Feb 22nd, 2022

Like I said. Withdrawing from this. Sorry for the bother.

Doomande
Group Admin

An "N" for you

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30