Fallout Equestria 5,366 members · 2,614 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Doomande
Group Admin

We know them, we love them, we fear them. For when you simply can't make up your mind about what race your prancing pony person should be, the alicorn!

For a race so big and with so much potential are there awfully few stories about alicorns, and more often than not when they turn up are they used to be a big powerhouse that help the main character fill out a "group role" that they were lacking in before, so lets dedicate this round of the Alphabet Soup group project and write about our big, horned and feathered friends, the alicorn.

As before are everyone that sign up for this group project more than welcome to "interpret the theme" however they want, but please remember that the main focus should be on the alicorn since that is the theme of this project. In other words, the main character does not mean to be an alicorn themselves, but the alicorn should not just turn up and be an optical to be shoot like how super mutants most often are used in the (newer) Fo games.

The rules are as follows

• Each writer that sign up will be getting a letter at random.
  • As this will be a collection of short stories would we like if the stories can be kept under 10K words.
  • As we would like all of our members to enjoy this project, both as readers and writers, would we like for the stories to be try to keep it as PEGI12 as possible, but if you wanna push it to PEGI 16 will we not lift an eyebrow.
  • When you are done with your short story should you send a PM with a link to your story to me and I will ad it to the collection where the short story will be credited to you, so there are no reason to post it to Fimfic unless you want it to be uploaded in here twice.

Sigh me up, I could use a little writing prop.

Sign me up! Sign me up!

Count me in. This will be fun.

7496635 Darn, still working on the last one but I'll see if I can't double team it with this one as well.

Send me a letter, bro(ny)!

Doomande
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9