Fallout Equestria 5,362 members · 2,614 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Doomande
Group Admin

So it is about 3 months since our last ABC, and with how one group member ended up writing 2 different stories on the last promt did I think that it was time to start a new one up to see what we can come up with.

Now the ABC will be run a bit differently this time around, as soon as someone sign up will they get sent a random letter, which also mean that multiple people can get the same letter. This also mean that people can sign up/ask for a letter whenever they want, one week into the project, one month into the project, heck one year from now when this get thread necromancied can people get a letter and their stories can be added to the collection with the other ones without any major trouble.

As the title say are the topic "pre-bomb", you can interpret that however you want, even if the most obvious one would be to do a story before the bombs that made the wasteland into the wasteland.

The rules are the same as last time:

• Each writer that sign up will be getting a letter at random.
  • As this will be a collection of short stories would we like if the stories can be kept under 10K words.
  • As we would like all of our members to enjoy this project, both as readers and writers, would we like for the stories to be try to keep it as PEGI12 as possible, but if you wanna push it to PEGI 16 will we not lift an eyebrow.
  • When you are done with your short story should you send a PM with a link to your story to me and I will ad it to the collection where the short story will be credited to you, so there are no reason to post it to Fimfic unless you want it to be uploaded in here twice.

Well, I don't have a story in mind for this one like last time, but I'm definitely intrigued! And since it sounds like a pretty chill time frame to submit a story, I don't see why I couldn't come up with one eventually. I'd like to sign up!

I'd want to write for this, but unfortunately I can't do it right now (and probably wouldn't be able to for a long time).

Sign me up. I look forward to seeing what I can come up with this time.

Let's give it a shot.

Got it. Will see what I can come up with.

I'm in! Toss me a letter!

Let's give this a try. I'm in!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14