Fallout Equestria 5,365 members · 2,614 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Any stories out there where a Brahmin is featured either as a prominent or recurring character? Just a random thought.

Phoenix_Dragon
Group Contributor

I had a hard time thinking of any brahmin appearances in any side story. At least part of that is because the whole two I can think of (With one of them being my own story!) had them as very brief appearances that were almost more scene dressing than any sort of proper character. There may be more with them just mentioned as being part of some caravan or something, it's just not the kind of detail that usually sticks with you.

They may well be the (Fallout: Equestria canon) sapient species with the least representation in side stories.

no, few stories in this group involve religion

I have not seen many if any. I know in my main story I have several prominent Cattle (Cow and Bulls) whose ancestors made it into a stable. I also have them interact with a few of the Brahmin. As Pheonix Dragon pointed out they are one of the least represented sentient species in the wastelands.

As a side note, I have developed a cow religion in my stories and carry it over when I have cow interactions. They worship the two living Goddess Of Celestia and Luna as well as the grand creator Sweet Cream. So yes, we have a holy cow. I have mentioned one of the holy writings being the book of Daisy Jo. But a friend of mine keeps teasing me calling it the Tao of Cow. Feel free to borrow it if you like.

7300417 Do holy cows take holy craps?

Fallout Equestria: Infinite Potential had a few more sapient brahmin but secondary roles.

Yes, yes they do. But we should not milk it.

Nyerguds
Group Admin

Well, I don't think there are many MLP stories with cows as main characters, either...

hmmn I know I toyed with the idea in the past but nothing very interesting came to mind, as you are effectively getting two characters in the space of one, you can have smart head dumb head dynamic or much rarer but more complex 2 smart heads.

I remember reading a short story once where Applebloom ends up having a conversation with one of the cows on the farm only to be horrified when she thinks about it and realises their meat is being exported and sold to griffins. But that's like the only one I've seen and honestly I don't remember it being that good. It might have been okay if it had done more with it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11