RainbowPie 863 members · 362 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

I want to write a Rainbowpie fic, but I don't know which premise to use:

-PInkie is hitting on Dash, but she is oblivious.

-Twilight secretly ship Pinkie and Rainbow.

4690582 Why not have both in one story?

It could work, but in the Twilight one the pair would be doing innocent things while Twilight 'interprets' it when watching, as opposed to Pinkie being comically interested in Dash.

They both have such potential for hilarity. As a big fan of Twilight Sparkle, my preference would be the latter, but that's just me.

4690601 Just have it where Twilight helps Pinkie get Dash from the shadows, without her knowing.

I like them both, but I've never read a story where Twilight's trying to ship anyvpony, so I'm voting for that idea.

Yeah, I think my vote goes for the Twilight option too

I vote for the twilight option

also if you've more time later you could go for the other option too

I'd vote for the first. It's completely in-character for Pinkie to try to drop hints like that and Dash to be that dense.

Also I definitely see Pinkie as the big shipper of the group, not Twilight. Maybe Rarity, under the right circumstances.

'Rainbow is oblivious to Pinkie's advances' is a really funny situation. I've seen it done before and it always makes me laugh.

I can't say that I've seen the second option before though... That could be pretty funny too, seeing Twilight interpreting innocent things in a very shippy way. I'd love to read one like that!

Im leaning to the first option:derpytongue2:

I like both. The Twilight angle is much more rare which might work if she thought of it as a grand science experiment (sort of like Romance Reports except Twilight is not the subject and it is love and not sex as the research angle).

The Pinkie hitting on Dash part is more common but very funny and probably the easier to write.

You could combine them too and it could be fun.

The first option seems more like Pinkie.

IF you want to read something similar you could try THe incredible dense mind of rainbow dash. It is very well known but if you have not heard of that story it is a fun story to read and short to boot. Good for one sitting.

>> Crimson Dawn
Ok. Thanks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15