Slice of Life 1,463 members · 8,164 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Was anyone disappointed by the finale apparently breaking Megan McCarthy's promise that Twilight would not outlive her friends? Hate how Twilight could be cursed to watch everyone she loves age and die while she remains untouched by time? Well I got a cursebreaker fic for ya! The ending basically repeats the beginning with Twilight sending a student of her own to Ponyville in Luster Dawn, I think she's planning to make Luster her successor and give up the power keeping her younger. Join Luster as she goes through her own little journey and faces enemies that her mentor before her faced, as well as ones of her own.

TLuster Dawn: New Days of the Magic of Friendship
Twilight wants to break the curse of immortality to pass with her friends. But first she must find a Successor to take her place. Can she do it or does Equestria need her to stay? What tests await candidate Luster Dawn as an ancient villain returns?
SamSwordsman123 · 126k words  ·  97  22 · 3.5k views

If you consider immortality a gift I don't wish to argue, we all have our opinions, and I'm not changing mine. You think dying is bad and don't want Twilight to die, that's fine. Dying isn't good, but I believe immortality is a possibly worse fate. Some people can take it, others can't. To try and be fair to the other side, it is true that as you get older you can be prepared for the death of loved ones. Moving on is possible, but not a path I've chosen. Another thing is that the highest age group for suicide is people in their fifties. But I want Twilight to choose her friends over immortality, to refuse to live without them, just like Edward and Bella, Hercules and Meg, or Aragorn and Arwen.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1