The Whodunnit? Youdunnit! Contest Group 34 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
RB_
Group Admin

"See, Rainbow?" Rarity said, setting down her book. "I told you those weird hairless apes would come through for us!"

"Yeah, I guess you were right," Rainbow replied. She eyed the stacks of pages that had accumulated on Rarity's desk. "How much did they write?"

"Over 100,000 words," Rarity said.

Rainbow whistled. "I feel kind of bad for the guy who has to read all that."

"Oh, don't be silly," Rarity said. "I'm sure he can't wait to sink his teeth into all of this!"

Alrighty folks! That's the end of the deadline. Good job to everyone who entered! I'll get right to reading. Can't make any promises to when the results will be, but expect them sooner than later.

We got some FUN entries it looks like! And I'm very sad and upset it took me until a couple days ago to find this group!

Can't make any promises to when the results will be, but expect them sooner than later.

Okay, then see you next year :pinkiecrazy:

Good luck to everyone!

Also thank you for providing a stash with which I can fulfill my mystery addiction for some time to come.

:pinkiehappy:

Thank you for this amazing opportunity to practice my writing and foreshadowing. I had quite a bit of fun with this, and am looking forward to hearing on how I can improve my writing going forward.

Good luck to everyone~

I'm excitedly waiting for whatever thoughts people have about my entry, I haven't tried writing in this genre before.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6