The Whodunnit? Youdunnit! Contest Group 34 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
RB_
Group Admin
RB_ #1 · Oct 1st, 2023 · · ·

Howdy folks! This is your ten day reminder!

...Or is it?

I've gotten a request to extend the deadline. Now, I'm a bit loathe to do so; I think the time I've given you guys was already quite generous. But I wanted to ask for opinions. If you think you absolutely won't make it before the deadline, let me know. If I think enough people need extra time, I'll extend it by two weeks. But only if people need it.

In the meantime, please try to get things done before the original deadline which is, as a reminder, October 10th.

Ciao!

I'm trying really hard to get my story done before the deadline. It's just extremely stressful because I had to start from scratch in the middle of the time, due to realizing my original idea would NOT fit within the wordcount limit. Could really use the extra time.

Even if I don't manage to finish before the contest deadline, will likely still post the story, as I'm proud of it.

Might need an extension, too. Been so busy with work and school lately, haven't had much time to polish up my story.

I'd like an slight extension to get my ducks in a row so to speak.

I would feel an extension is fine and good, but I STILL have no idea if I would make deadline.

I think this is a good contest idea! I'm just having my own scheduling issues.

There are two entries submitted and there are one, two... three... four people asking for an extension. Speaking honestly, I could have the story ready by tomorrow, but the only thing that's stopping me is a bad case of procrastination. When I write, I get tired. When I touch on certain sections, I lose the will to write.

All of the clues are there, all of the emotional stuff is seeded, it's just the pointless stuff that needs to fill in the crevices to make this puzzle's answer feel properly hidden.

I'm near 12k words, and I can easily see it reach 13k... but the small talk and depictions... I always have trouble with those no matter how I present it.

RB_
Group Admin
RB_ #7 · Oct 5th, 2023 · · ·

Deadline has been extended to October 24th. Good luck!

Thank you! It means a lot.

Thank you!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9