Comments ( 82 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 82
Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Curb Cobble
Stand Name: Smashing Pumpkins

Ability: Smashing Pumpkins can be thrown to tie up a person, causing them to be unable to move and preventing them from using their stand.
It also increases its own gravity as it stays tied around someone, tightening the bind and further restricting movement as objects start flying towards the bound person.

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Desert Wheels
Stand Name: Death Grip

Stand Chart: (one off, due to not having the graphic as Death Grip can't be drawn)

Ability: Death Grip is invisible, even to stand users, and is strong enough to throw people around or strangle them while lifting them up.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Let me know your thoughts!

ArcticAce01
Group Contributor

Honestly i really like it and was a unexpected choice for spike stand

Certainly didn't expect Spike's Stand to be ice-base and such

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Spike
Stand Name: Winter Wrap Up

Ability: WWU can generate an ice-storm around itself and manipulate ice to create attacks and battlefield control, such as large icicles and setting traps to immobilise opponents. It can also fly and use its wings to generate pushing gusts of wind.

Update: WWU can also create an area of freezing mist which can obscure the area somewhat and drop the air temperature significantly. It can also inject ice into crumbling materials to stabilise them.

Tokurider45
Group Contributor

I guess you could say Spike is…Cold blooded~ :rainbowlaugh:

What were you expecting then?

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Stand of Playtime Jax 'PJ' Jamas.

I am not sure.

Though I wished its development Potential was higher than C.
It looks like its not gonna develop much compared to Twiight's Stand

Because its not gonna develop much.

And I fail to see why that's an issue. Silver Chariot, Hierophant Green, and Magician's Red all had developmental potential of C or lower and they managed to be interesting and powerful Stands in their own right. Just because Spike’s Stand has a lower developmental potential doesn't mean it's a bad Stand.

Tokurider45
Group Contributor

I agree, No such thing as a bad stand, only uncreative users =3

With some stands how useful they can be all depends on the level of creativity of the user

Big risk making this comparison but

In a way stand abilities can be like devil fruit power

All it boils down to is how creative the user can be with the powers

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

So this one doesn't have arms and legs. It kinda just floats there. :rainbowlaugh:

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: PJ Jamas
Stand Name: Moves Like Jagger

Ability: MLJ is able to burrow into a person's body to attack it from the inside.

Update: MLJ is also able to curl up in a spiky ball to dash forward and damage whatever it hits.

Stand Master: Ivy LeVine
Stand Name: Enjoy The Silence

Ability: ETS can cause people to be incapable of producing sound through their vocal cords. It appears either that it is possible for the user to cause some people to be exempt from the effect, or it only works in a certain area which does not need to be centered on the stand or user.

Update: ETS is also able to focus on one individual, magnifying its effects and stopping all sources of sound within the target's body.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

One more for the count.

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Flower Castle
Stand Name: Guerrilla Radio

Ability: GR is able to implant thoughts into people around it by whispering into the microphones next to its mouth. It can also create damaging sound waves able to shatter glass (able to match glass's resonant frequency) by creating louder sounds. The louder the sound it makes, the more destruction it can cause, but it can destroy too much if it is too loud for too long.

Update: When GR releases the full force of its voice, it has difficulty containing it and must physically close its mouth with its hands to stop.

I still wished it got a higher Development Potential though.
For what abilities/stuff.

A Stand that has a lower Development Potential just means it's more powerful off the bat instead of having to wait to develop more powerful abilities. See Stands like Aerosmith and Metallica. Besides, why not see how the story ends before filing a complaint about it?

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Stripes Stash
Stand Name: IAM

Stand Chart:

Ability: IAM is a stand which allows its user to shapeshift, perfectly replicating the physical being of a person or stand, although the user cannot replicate a stand's ability or a person's memories.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

What do y'all think of the name? :trollestia:

ArcticAce01
Group Contributor
Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Garland Greyness
Stand Name: The Day That Never Comes

Ability: TDTNC appears to have 2 abilities. One allows it to avoid nearly any attack as long as its user has witnessed the attack. The second is that it can cause living things to turn to dust when in darkness, with natural light being stronger at suppressing this ability than lights from phones and other man-made objects.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

A rather odd Stand, able to create a portal to a different dimension with creatures unfathomable to man that can harm Stands. :trollestia:

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Grandeur Black
Stand Name: Noir Desir

Ability: Noir Desir is able to open portals to a dimension filled with Eldritch creatures capable of harming stands while being invulnerable to them. It also has a purple core which creates a field of protection, preventing the creatures from attacking it or its user.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Resembles something, don'tcha think? :trollestia::rainbowlaugh:

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Dirty Chains
Stand Name: Eat The Rich

Ability: Eat The Rich is capable of swallowing whole nearly anything, and it is able to detect people based on how rich they are, going for the most rich that it detects at the moment. The specific metric it uses is the target's net worth.

Alternative ability:

Tokurider45
Group Contributor

…I know it’s called eat the rich but…

PAC-Man fever XD

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

And here's Psycho Killer for you all. Qu'est ce que c'est? For this Stand, I basically had the picture of what it would look like in my head, so I just told Cinders what I wanted and here it is. :trollestia: A throwback to a time of amazing cartoons.

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Duckie Deluxe
Stand Name: Psycho Killer

Ability: A person can be put into a trance while within PK’s range, in which a person is attacked in their mind and can be killed. Someone can be helped out of a trance if they can detect a familiar sensation, such as Shiho smelling the smoke of one of her cigarettes, to the point where they can distinguish the dream from reality.

If a person is holding an object within the dream world when they are awoken from it, then that object manifests in real life.

Tokurider45
Group Contributor

I can’t help but feel me bringing up that courage the cowardly dog episode had a hand in this

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 82