Comments ( 82 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 82
Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Stand Images from SuShi's Bizarre Adventure: Part 3.
Just setting up beforehand. Soon...

BarelyCoherent
Group Contributor

For some reason nothing's loading. Is everything fine on your end?

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Oh yes, I just forgot to add my summary. Otherwise, I'm just setting this up in preparation. :trollestia:
Edit: How's your story coming along?

BarelyCoherent
Group Contributor

Finished all of chapter 1 except for the very beginning and about 2/3 of chapter 2. Should be able to post 1 by the end of the week.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Ooh! I look forward to read it! :yay:

ArcticAce01
Group Contributor

I’m so hype! :pinkiesmile:

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

The first Stand of part 3, Twilit Curtain Call, the titular... Curtain Call. Also introducing Cinders' revamp of the chart, taking reference from Stone Ocean's charts. Enjoy! :trollestia:

ArcticAce01
Group Contributor

Looks so great!

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Shiho Sunfast
Stand Name: Curtain Call

Ability: Curtain Call is able to turn objects into other objects, or change the material that a surface is made from. Curtain call is also able to undo it’s transformations, which also repairs surfaces which have been changed.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Blitzkrieg will be ready for another chapter. :trollestia:

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Josher Joyride
Stand Name: Down Under

Ability: Down Under's speed and strength are increased while it is in contact with water.

Stand Master: Bumper Rooster
Stand Name: Motorhead

Ability: Weaponised truck, which can create different weapons.

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Hu Hur Dur
Stand Name: Dschenghis Khan

Ability:

(I couldn't find a clip of Jacob from XP to Level 3 only saying "I cast fireball" so have JoCat ranting about it instead)

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Credits to Golden_Reflection for this good ol' idea. :trollestia:

Her stand ability have power to rewind time of same day that time have pass, for example she facing a enemy and take hit or die in five minutes and stand active and rewind five minutes but know remember but her and she change the future a little for her own win.

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Daring Do
Stand Name: Yesterday

Ability: Yesterday is able to set a 'loop point' or 'save state' when it's user presses the "split/reset" button, and from then on when they press the "start/stop" button, the stand rewinds time to the 'loop point'.

Updates:
When Yesterday rewinds time, Daring Do does not retain memories of before the rewind, only that she used the ability.

Yesterday’s rewind ability can only be used a maximum of 3 times within a 24 hour time frame.

Yesterday’s screen allows typing symbols and letters to send short messages back in time, to allow information to be given to Daring Do’s past self.

Cinders of War
Group Admin

I'll be posting today. Here's the stat chart for The Turtles. Its Stand master was actually an old character Plums and I came up with in our youth, and I just threw it out there when Jojoleopard was looking for names for this character, haha. I can't tell you how amused I was when he decided to use him, haha.

And sorry that it took a while. I've been too busy to draw as of late. A big thanks to Jojoleopard for trying to bend around my schedule.

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Jared Round
Stand Name: The Turtles

Ability: The Turtles is made of 2 indestructible turtle shells, which can be combined into a single enclosed protective space.

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Just wondering, but is the picture for Joshi's Blitzkrieg being drawn for another time, or is it just not released yet?

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

That one's on me. I didn't want to release so many Stand images at once. Seeing as Blitzkrieg first shows up the same time as Down Under and Motorhead, I told Cinders I'd save it for the next time.

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Well it is the next time, as we just saw it used and slightly explained in the same chapter as the turtles.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Trust me, there'll be a better one... :trollestia:

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

I'll be looking forward to it. 👍

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Two for the price of one today.

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Decanter December
Stand Name: Wayward Son

Ability:

Stand Master: Risky December
Stand Name: Crane Wife

Ability: Crane Wife is able to forcefully hypnotise anyone who looks into its eyes, making them fully suggestible and taking any and all orders from Crane Wife's user.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Went a slightly different route by giving her Stand a song from the series. :trollestia:

Tokurider45
Group Contributor

Nice~

That’s something you don’t see often in jojo crossovers

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Twilight Sparkle
Stand Name: Strange World

Ability: If Strange World focuses on an object or entity, then it can change its speed, either by an increase or a decrease. This change is limited in scope, as something that is too fast can’t be slowed to the same point as a slower object or entity.

Update: Over the course of the campaign against DDR, Strange World's power increased, eventually reaching the point where it could slow down or speed up everything inside of its field of vision. Its ability to speed and slow is also improved, with increased changes in speed.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

One more for the charts! :trollestia:

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Jimmy The Parrot
Stand Name: Soul Stirrer

Ability: Soul Stirrer is capable of moving through people, taking their souls away from them. This causes a person to lose their passion in life, effectively becoming depressed, and they also lose their Stand if they have one. Soul Stirrer is able to be spoken through by its master, allowing for better communication than the parrot’s normal speech mimicry.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Long awaited, but here it is. :trollestia:

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Joshi Horner
Stand Name: Blitzkrieg

Ability: Blitzkrieg is able to manipulate any electrical machinery that it comes into contact with, including being able to see through camera systems and allowing its user that same sight. It can also improve machinery beyond its designed capabilities, at the cost of eating the machine's durability.
Additionally, Blitzkrieg is capable of limited manipulation of metal through the use of electrical currents and/or magnetics*.

* Citation needed, this has only been used once so far.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

One more for the books. :trollestia:

What about spike stand, it’s coming out soon right

I like your character Shiho Sunfast and I like to see new look with her hair done like her mom and grandma too and maybe her stand user friends too what they look like if have enough time in any day you like

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Yes, eventually. Funny, I thought Nightshroud would be the one to ask this first... :trollestia:
Shiho unfortunately has straight hair, so she can't exactly have the same style as her predecessors. As for the others, sure, if anyone would like to draw them to give us an idea of what they look like, by all means! I would love to see them too. :trollestia:

It okay give it time to ask a friends for help or fan love your and how love draw and to very good question do give your characters stands names from band’s names and there songs names too and if you decide given spike a stand with dragon in the name. That my two questions

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Are you asking if I give band/song names to my Stands? If so, yes. Yes I do. :trollestia:
And I don't want to spoil anything, but I guess I can say that I won't be giving Spike a Stand with the word 'Dragon' in it. It feels to cliche and definitely overdone... :trollestia:

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Yusuf Jalebi
Stand Name: Callenish Circle

Ability: CC is a Stand which creates a highly durable protective armour around its user, and also amplifies feelings of anger in people within an unknown radius around it.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Oh yeah, I hadn't realized you hadn't given us your informative description yet. :trollestia:

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Yeah, it took me a while to get around to reading that chapter.

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Skyburn Dash
Stand Name: Runaway

Ability: Runaway is a very athletic Stand, and is capable of bringing its user with it as it moves.

Update: Runaway is also capable of squeezing through the smallest of gaps to escape from pursuit.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

I wonder if these are from some room somewhere with great importance? :trollestia: Anyway, as always, big credit to Cinders of War for getting all these done for me.

Hey if you decide to make spike join the gang and become stand user and his stand name is Imaging Dragon you can make stand turn user same power of dragon or a wrist launch that send disc to hit enemy’s or send a message to friends

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Thank you for your ideas as always, but I've already got Spike planned. It'll be a surprise... :trollestia:

Okay because say surprise for spike that means gotta be big can wait

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Master: Wiseau Sirius
Stand Name: Wind of Change

Ability: WoC can swap the genders of everyone in a large radius around itself. This tends to cause weak-willed people to start causing chaos.

Stand Master: High Mark
Stand Name: Taken by Force

Ability: TbF can create any weapon known to humanity. Because these weapons are created by a stand, it means they can harm stands. (potentially, even as guns, making them non-useless in a JoJo-style setting!)

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

(potentially, even as guns, making them non-useless in a JoJo-style setting!)

More of an oversight from me. :rainbowderp: This part's just not doing it for me. :facehoof: I will ensure part 4 will be much better.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 82