In General 586 members · 3,877 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Same as his Disneycember review of it. And yeah it may have been ok, but it could've been so much more

A Man Undercover
Group Contributor

I personally have an incredible dislike towards the Nostalgia Critic, so I’m not interested in checking out this video. Besides, he lacks the credibility and maturity to make his reviews reasonable.

Apparently it was actually written with AI.

It could have been a lot worse, but it could have been a lot better too.

At the very least they could have had a death for King Magnifico either spectacular enough to rival Big Jack Horner, or a falling death. (Strongest in the Disney Renaissance, but imprinted on me by the films I saw when I was young, plus the first ever Disney movie did this) Either King Magnifico took my wish for this movie into the magic mirror, or my wish for his fate to "mirror" that of the Evil Queen (as was my exact words) was taken too literally, since it's implied he BECOMES her magic mirror.

They didn't even try to match the high bar set by DreamWorks with The Last Wish.

The end credits were my favorite part as it acknowledges the past Disney films... or rather MOST of them. My other big complaint is that they left out the Rescuers/Down Under, The Black Cauldron, and Meet the Robinsons. Thus making it feel incomplete. And since they had Ichabod there they could've done the Three Caballeros as well.

A Man Undercover
Group Contributor

Apparently it was actually written with AI.

Several of the film’s behind-the-scenes videos confirm the opposite.

Bet Disney is wishing they'd put out a better movie.

A Man Undercover
Group Contributor

I still wish Doug Walker the Nostalgia Critic could just go dunk his head in mashed potatoes.

I still wish Doug Walker the Nostalgia Critic could just go dunk his head in mashed potatoes.

I'll grant you a better wish if you grant mine.

I'll show you clips of Doug Walker's home movies, some of the most embarrassing moments for him during his teenage year within the 90s. Blackmail will be yours only if you grant me my wish... I wish for you to watch the Nostalgia Critic's review of 'Wish'.

A Man Undercover
Group Contributor

Sorry. But I hate the Nostalgia Critic too much to watch any of his reviews, and when I actually did that at times, I found myself feeling squeamish and cringing a lot.

Do you know anyone who’s doing something similar on YouTube? I personally enjoy the little skits he puts on while reviewing. But I skip on the Disneycember block.

A Man Undercover
Group Contributor

Not really. I’m not particularly into seeing Internet personalities like Doug Walker, or their styles.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11