Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Reactception
Group Admin

Disclaimer:
I’m very very late posting the contest results and I feel I owe the group an explanation I came down sick in a bad bad way like hospitalization and coughing up blood bad. But I’m back and I’m gonna be more on top of things the next few months!

3RD place goes to:
Fire and Thunder by EpicGamer10075

“A fantastic one-shot with a very lovable FOOKING love interest and definitely the longest and most well rounded story but it lacks Sci-Fi which is the theme.” —Reactception

2ND place goes to:
Unstoppable Forces by EileenSaysHi

“At first I was a little concerned to read a Star Wars/MLP story because they normally don’t feel right but this one hits all the right points of both MLP/Star Wars.” —Reactception

1ST place goes to:
p-value by Bicyclette

“A beautifully tragic love story that is portrayed cohesively but still has an air of mystery about it.” —Reactception.

Once again I’m sorry for the delay and I want to thank everyone for participating and hope y’all will join us for our next one. Winners message me for your prizes!!

That sounds terrifying! Hope you're on the mend!

Very honored by the recognition.

Bicyclette
Group Contributor

oh dang, really sorry to hear about the sickness, hope you get better soon! and wow, i definitely wasn't expecting a win, that is an honor!

Mockingbirb
Group Admin

Please tell the portion of your blood that stayed inside your body I thank it for its service.

Seriously, I hope you are having a timely and full recovery.

Mockingbirb
Group Admin

Now you have to pick the next contest theme, I guess.

'Winning contests is a way to have to do some more work.' :trollestia:

I sincerely hope you feel better!!! Also on a unrelated note sorry for not participating much writer's block is a itch with a b

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6