Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hello, everyone! I apologize for making a whole new thread for this, but this is one of my favorite groups on this site and I wanted to warn everyone. Recently, I got a comment on one of my stories that only consisted of a link with a bunch of gibberish. It has been identified by Google and one of my scam expert friends that this link (and those like it), are used to steal someone's personal information. Please be careful, everyone. This website and the people of this group have impacted me a lot and I don't want anyone adversely affected by these malicious comments. I'll see you again later!

Dammit, really? People are spamming this site now?!
I always have expected that on popular social media sites, and even Derpibooru seemed easy to find, but this place is much more niche, with it being about reading and all...

...Is it just me, or does it feel like the entire Internet is collapsing at this point?
DeviantArt had the NFT thing (Though I don’t think that was too recent), Twitter’s getting f**d-up, and now this.

Well, I appreciate the warning at least, Spyder.

I've had that happen before. Make sure to report it to the moderators so it can be removed.

I've seen people talk about that on AO3 too, so make sure not to click any untrusted links on any website

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4