Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Reactception
Group Admin

Thanks to Mockingbirb’s great concept of Bad Romance caused a trio of phenomenal stories. We hope you check all of them out because they are all really well written.

3RD place goes to:
Embrace Your Demon by EileenSaysHi

An interesting direction for someone to take the prompt and it most certainly is well done.
—Reactception

2ND place goes to:
Tricks of the Heart by Spyder27

A phenomenally well told story about a friendship turned romance and the mixed feelings one feels when transitioning a friendship to a romance.
—Reactception

1ST place goes to:
Fairytale Romance by Moproblems Moharmony

It depicts toxicity very realistically and is the epitome of a “Bad Romance.” Well done 👏 Moproblems Moharmony.

Me and Mockingbirb want to say thanks for participating even if you didn’t write a story or get it done in time we still appreciate you being in the group and reading the works submitted to the contest.

Ooh! I was thinking the results would come in later~ Needless to say, I'm pretty surprised I got second since it kinda skated on the rules a bit. Thanks for the announcement! I'm flattered by your compliment and I hope to participate in another contest someday soon~! :twilightsmile: Congrats, Eileen and Moproblems! I'm glad we got to do this contest together~ :pinkiehappy:

Woooo last place! Congrats to the winners!

Hey, getting last place doesn't speak to the quality of your work~ There were only three of us after all and I actually liked your work quite a bit~ I'm glad we got to compete together~ :raritywink:

Mockingbirb
Group Admin

I hope you can at least call it THIRD place. Third place WINNER.
I do want to say that this contest was very challenging to judge, and all the entries could have been winners...which I guess helps explain why technically they all are.
:twilightsmile:

No worries. Always a pretty good sign for the stories when it's a tough time judging them.

I'm honestly surprised and humbled. I legitimately thought the others were better written then "Bad Romance". None the less, thank you. Thank you all.

Thank you kindly

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8