Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Reactception
Group Admin

Even if this was the smallest competition we’ve ever had and we ONLY had 2 entry’s despite an extension.
I did enjoy it and enjoyed the entry’s and I hope you all did too.

2ND place goes to:
The Blinding Sun by EpicGamer10075

“Great read and definitely a contender for 1st but not quite as romance focused as the judges we’re hoping!” —Reactception

And 1ST place goes to:
Minty Fresh SunTrix kiss (Trixie loses a magical bet) by Mockingbirb

“Adorable, romantic, and mischievous every thing needed for this strange pairing and their unique chemistry!” 🧪
—Reactception

And our bonus Prize:
ONLY PERSON TO SUBMIT BY THE ORIGINAL DEADLINE:
Mockingbirb with the entry of: Minty Fresh SunTrix kiss (Trixie loses a magical bet)
(I can’t believe he wanted this award :facehoof::rainbowwild::rainbowlaugh:)

……Damn it.

There were other people who said they were working on a story for this, but… *sigh*

Y’know, I was really looking forward to reading some more SunTrix stories, as I don’t think they’re done enough, but apparently it was not to be…

Reactception
Group Admin

The Sleepless Beholder told me they were 75% done with their entry and said they would finish it even if though they didn’t make the deadline so another SunTrix for you to read :pinkiehappy:

ReedHoarse
Group Contributor

Congratulations both, thanks for the stories!

Bicyclette
Group Contributor

congratulations to both! regretting not getting mine done on time, but as always, i will try my best next time!

Mockingbirb
Group Admin

congratulations to both! regretting not getting mine done on time, but as always, i will try my best next time!

Thank you! If you want another chance to get that story done on time, here is relevant news: https://www.fimfiction.net/group/215660/sunset-shimmer-x-eg-villains-shippers-group-competitions/thread/490831/march-2020-sunset-shimmer-x-villain-contest-theme-preannouncement-second-chances

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6