Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

SweetAI Belle was the first to find my 2nd alt, Keyslam. I have a log of the entire search from day 1 until now that I will post when I have the chance.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Hawthorne Bunny, I can split the reward if you can show proof of knowing in secret.

Also, I didn't have anything really specific in mind about a story commission, though I can come up with things I think would be fun, so if hawthornbunny didn't have anything specific in mind either, we could combine elements I want and elements they want. So, like, if hawthorn wanted a story about Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, and I wanted one about Sweetie Giraffe, it could be a story about Sweetie Giraffe meeting Diamond and Silver Spoon...

--Sweetie Belle

I can! I posted the following post on 16th June 2021:

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/215617/techies-alt-hunt-extravaganza/thread/471916/it-knows

The post contains a 420 x 420 image of Newborn Cuties Sweetie Belle, distorted with rainbow stripes and pixel noise. However, fearing my imminent destruction via marshmallow giraffe, I secretly embedded the alt's identity within those distortions.

If you are interested, it was your promotion of Inkwells across Equestria in The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau on 10th June 2021 that gave you away. You are one of very few people who uses a period in titles and that's what tipped me off. After that, a litany of evidence could be found, including the characteristic art style of both Keyslam's avatar and cover art, similar use of -- for a long dash, similar use of italics for emphasis, similar lack of attribution in dialogue, the fact that you alluded to already having read Inkwells across Equestria during your blind reading of it, your keyboard-related hint back in March, and finally, the nail in the coffin: you are the only two people on Fimfiction who celebrate your Fimfiction anniversary with the #fimfversary tag.

However, I fully concede the win to SweetAI Belle, because honestly I thought that she'd figured it out before I had and just wasn't telling anyone, and I wanted in on that next-level chicanery. XD

I actually couldn't think of anything for a story commission either :) Hey, if you're up for splitting it, I'm game!

Like I said on the post where SweetAI Belle found out, I am honestly not surprised that that was you

That seems pretty convincing to me!

I'm up for splitting it, but if TheMajorTechie wants to do two stories with two prompts, I'm up for that too. I can come up with a few ideas...

I'm generally good with Sweetie Belle centric stories and stories about Sweetie Giraffe. I'd also be good with stories involving Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Twist, Yona, and/or Lily Longsocks.

OTOH, I could also see asking TheMajorTechie to write something about one of my flashfics. There was that one with Twilight as a rhino, the one where cyberpunk Babs is a decker, and the one where the Diamond Dogs decide Rarity is their next ruler, for example...

--Sweetie Belle

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

since the two of you both found Key, I'll go ahead and split the commission between the two of you. Work together to get an idea down so that I know where to start. :raritywink:

You are quite the clever one.

:pinkiegasp: I should have joined the dots together. Keyslam. You're always talking about bashing keyboards. :rainbowlaugh:

oh, it's over? this took quite a bit didn't it? :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12