Generation 5 Group 323 members · 400 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

One thing I am curious about, are the cities named the same in G5 or are they different. I read on Equestria Daily that Izzy and Sunny live in a community called Maretime Bay. Thing is, I am planning on having them go on a vacation to Las Pegasus....thing is, will it even exist. This will be a G4/G5 crossover so I don't know if I'd be able to use the name of the city or not. Let me know what you think.

Well, we have no idea how much of their society will be upheaved...

That said, if magic has declined/vanished, I'd say cloud cities are probably gone.

Well, based on that one teaser image that had Izzy and Sunny with the two pegasi, I think we can assume that there are pegasi cities. And if I remember correctly, the synopsis said that Izzy wandered into Maretime Bay - she's not originally from there.

So it may be that not only are there still cities, these cities might be heavily stratified. I can't remember how Las Pegasus was depicted in G4, sadly, but perhaps, now it may be a pegasi dominant city? Or a ruins?

I have two ideas for it. One is that Las Pegasus would be a unicorn city while the other is that it would be the final city where the three tribes still accept one another and live in the same city....although I might have it divide it into the main city and then the suburbs. The main city would be unicorns, North Las Pegasus would be earth pony while South Las Pegasus would be inhabited by pegasus ponies only.

I am curious though, from what I've seen Izzy and Sunny appear to be friends. What my plan was is that the two went to a university together there and that they would go on spring break together.....and when it comes to Alicorns....remember the animation error that gave us the Alicorn version of Rivet in "Grannies Gone Wild?" I am planning on having him be in it and he will be the last living Alicorn.

What I am planning on is having Alicorn lifespans be based off of whether they are still ruling a nation or not but given that he never ran a country, that curse will not affect him (and yes he will be the last pony with magic).....in the world I'm creating for this story Celestia and Luna's health went downhill quickly after retirement. Twilight will be assassinated in a coup, Cadence will suffer the same fate as Tia and Luna after she retired and handed control of the Crystal Empire to Flurry. Regarding Flurry, when the magic dissipated and the Arctic reclaimed the Empire, she will pass not long after that.

Yeah my world likely doesn't line up with what G5 will be like but then again a lot of my stories don't exactly follow canon. What is your opinion of my idea?

see above reply to Jarvy Jared.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4