Celestia Waifuism 230 members · 103 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Bendy
Group Admin

If Celestia had a spell was that was able to stop you from dying. Would you accept it? You basically remain 21 forever, or revert to that age if you were happen to be older.

She in a sense bonds your soul to her own immortality, preventing you from dying.

If you want some drama elements. Depending on the story in which it is written. You could make the spell only work if she still loves you or something. The spell becomes weaker if she becomes disillusioned with her love for you, and you become much older in age as a consequence. Only for the spell to rebound back to full strength if you prove your love for her or something.

That sounds like a badass plot for a good drama story

I always misspell Estus flask as Estrus flask.
So I have an idea or two how that spell possibly works. In my headcanon it's also the reason why Celestia chooses mates extremely carefully and is single most of the eternity.

Sarcastic Brony
Group Admin

Would I accept it? Of course! What heartless bastard would force their loved one to not only watch them slowly die but also live for eternity after?

She in a sense bonds your soul to her own immortality, preventing you from dying.

That's pretty much the ending plot point of my first story. lol.

Immortality could be a blessing, but it could also be a curse. On the one hand you would never grow old, you would never die, you would never fall prey to the diseases of old age, on the other hand after the first couple of centuries you would become extremely bored as you would see the same tropes cycle again and again in every play, movie, TV show and video game cycle through, you would see everyone you love grow old and die, and given the fact that as you get older, time seems to be going faster because each year would be an increasingly smaller part of your life.

That's pretty much the ending plot point of my first story. lol.

That story happens to be one of my favorites. Thank you for deciding to leave it up, by the way.

Sarcastic Brony
Group Admin

Thank you. Everyone has their first, so no reason to try and hide mine.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8