The Owl House 97 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Did you guys know that we have to wait until 2023 to get the next episode? Is true and it suck. I don't understand why they had to cut season 3 to three episode. To be honest, I have no idea why they did it, probably some greedy bastards fault.

Here's an idea, make a sequel to the Owl House when it over, I really want to see if Luz and Amity are still together. And if King is still a tiny demon.

What do you guys think?

Comment posted by bcmorgan96 deleted Nov 28th, 2022

You're right. It was Bob Chapek's fault that it got cut short. But now that he's gone, Bob Igar might give hope to the show.

As to why the s3 got cut short, theres so many bullshit excuses we will probably never know the real reason offically. Now that Bob Igar is back as pointed out by the previous poster that may change.

As to Lumity, I have no doubt they will stay a couple, just like I have no doubt Luz's new brother and sister (aka Hunter and Vee) will remain a part of Luz's familly.

As to King's fate time will tell but i HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt anything bad will happen to our favorite little Titan baby

Even before he returned, when they posted the first episode of season three to youtube, they were apparently very surprised to realize how much of a following it had from the views and likes, and suddenly realized how big of a following the show they cancelled had...

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5