Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 1231 )
  • Viewing 1,001 - 1,050 of 1,231

Thank you very much, Postwar.

With that being said, this is the continuation:

Andromedis:(he appears and then chokes Postwar) I think that's enough of your playtime, wretch!

Tom Riddle:Right on time, Darth Andromedis

Arctic:(he sees Postwar in danger) Hey! (they turn around and notice him as he charges them) Let him go, you pathetic cowardly Sith Lord!

Andromedis:Very well! (he throws Postwar to him and they both hit a wall) There you go. Benefactor, would like to do something with them?

Benefactor:Indeed. (it turns towards them and charges it's power into maximum) And now, the both of you will learn respect! (Postwar and Arctic look at it with massive defiance while trying to get up and face the Dark One's 2nd-in-command) And suffering shall be your teachers!

*It charges a massive volt of electricity towards them causing the 2 protectors to be severely electrocuted as they screamed in massive pain whilst the remaining Equestrian heroes try to recover and help Harry who is dealing with the Basilisk using the Sword of Godric Gryffindor in which Andromedis and Demetria see them and try to take them away from Harry in order to prevent them from helping him.*

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Jingle Bells: The Troublemaker Edition

Discord & Peeves:(unison singing) ⤵
🎶🎵
Dashing through Hogwarts, in a one-horse open sleigh
Over the fields we go, laughing all the way, ho-ho-ho
Bells on bobtail ring, making spirits bright;
What fun it is to ride and sing a sleighing song tonight

Oh, Jingle Bells; Sunset smells
Twilight laid an egg
Harry's hot
Filch is not
And Lockhart's still a dolt!
🎶🎵

Sunset:(infuriated) TAKE THAT BACK ON WHAT YOU BOTH SAID, YOU TROUBLEMAKING JERKS!!!!

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Ouch! Poor Filch. But it's true.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And I thought The Joker's rendition of 'Jingle Bells' during that holiday commercial on an old channel was hilarious.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Discord's Cut – At All Costs

I was just in a private study room, at Hogwarts, looking over some tomes and textbooks, when there was a knock at my door.

Me: "Come in."

Stepping in are Sunset Shimmer, Mina, Carrie White, and Krystal.

Me: "Oh. Hi girls. What's going on?"

Mina: (Nudges Sunset) "Go on. Tell him."

Sunset Shimmer: "Hey <Real name>. I...Postwar told me of...what you've...tried...for me. And...I just want to say thank you."

Me: (To Sunset) "...You're welcome, I guess."

Sunset Shimmer: "<Real name>...I know we've had our history together, but...you didn't have to. After all, I..."

Me: "But I did, didn't I? Because that's what friends do. Right?"

Sunset Shimmer: (Nodded in response) "Right. But...why risk so much? Trying to appeal to your superiors to save me sooner than later? And then some?"

Me: "Because I'm tired of feeling helpless and powerless to make a change. And...because it's what Princess Twilight would do. She would protect her friends at all costs. So...that's what I've been trying to do..."

Me:
If happiness was a tangible thing
It would be you
If you'd have told me the feeling you'd bring
I'd think it untrue
And people search for a wonder like you
All of their lives
You still amaze me after all this time

I showed Sunset Shimmer a whole gallery of paintings she drew at CHS, showing that I've kept them after all this time, and reminding Sunset who she truly was. An artist. And my inspiration.

I look at the paintings, losing myself in their colorful depictions of family, friendship, paradise, freedom, and dreams. So many beauties that I've found pleasure and escapism from the harsh reality that is the world we're living in.

Meanwhile, my other drawings were in a cluttered mess, still in sketches, and stories that were incomplete and still being written. My works were all work-in-progresses, compared to Sunset Shimmer's final beauties. Lacking the life and the lackluster compared to the care that Sunset had put into her work.

Using my magic, I changed myself into my pony form to make some of the sketches "animate" like traditional flipbooks, showing the ideas I've had, wanting to try them out, been meaning to get to.

Me:
You pull me in like some kind of wind
Mesmerized by the hold I'm in
Leave you here, I don't wanna
I wanna

I went over to Mina, Carrie White, and Krystal and wrapped them all in a hug. One was a character from the MLP comics I wanted to develop her character more, the second was the cause of my childhood trauma whom I've been forgiving to befriend, and the third was unfairly shelved due to some complications.

Finally, I looked up at Sunset Shimmer, who was just like these girls – unfairly robbed of a proper character development, left off on a cliffhanger and shelved, who bears a resemblance to an unpleasant memory of my life. Still, I didn't want to leave her out, so I beckoned her to join in on the hug.

Me:
Promise as one does
I, I will protect you at all costs
Keep you safe here in my arms
At all costs

All I wanted was to somehow, someway, find a way to right the wrongs that these girls have gone through.

Sunset Shimmer, Mina, Carrie, Krystal:
What's pain? When I look at you? No way
I could explain you, even if tried to
I'll never dream like used to do
If someone tried to hurt you, I don't
See how that could happen
I'd fight for you in ways you can't imagine
Felt this, no, I haven't, I hope
It would be all right to stay right here beside you

In the end, we're all in agreement that we just want what's best for each other, protecting everyone we love at all costs. I look longingly at a photo of me, with Rain Shine, and River Song. I just can't imagine what my life would be like without them, and I've been thinking about all the times in the world of what I can cherish with them.

Meanwhile, Sunset Shimmer looked and sees painting she drew of herself and her friends, as well as a certain comic book she once drew and written. Her eyes welled up with tears, seeing her painting like finding a time capsule. But then, one painting glowed, catching her attention to a painting of a particular stallion she knew, loved, and longed.

Together:
And promise as one does
At all costs

Sunset ran over to the painting, which didn't go unnoticed for us. We look to see Sunset tenderly embracing the painting of her father, who looked very much alive in her painting, like he could come out at any moment to give her a big hug.

Together:
If you're ever feeling like you're lost
I'll come find you
Man all fronts, there's no ocean I won't swim across
To be right by you
And not just once, here and now I swear on my response
I'll remind you

And promise as one does
At all costs

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We can say how we think 'Wish' is one of the weakest Disney movies of all time, but it 'still' has a few decent songs.

Speaking truth right there.
And Honestly, WB did a better job with celebrating their 100 years of storytelling with Wonka.
And this is coming from a guy who has seen both and cried during both.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Still doesn't excuse Zaslav denying the fans that 'Coyote vs. ACME' movie despite doing so well for the test audiences. The whole crew is in agreement that the decision makes us question if WB are just doing 'bulls***' with their talk of being the only company who does 'pure storytelling'.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Just another funny here.

Another "crime" on Sunset Shimmer's "permanent record."

The Cabbage Merchant's cameo...in Diagon Alley

Sunset Shimmer was fighting her former Sith Apprentice, Demetria, when she deflected the Twi'lek's Force Lightning, which inadvertently fries a cabbage merchant's cabbages.

"MY CABBAGES!!!!" The cabbage merchant screamed.

And...when Lucious Malfoy brands Sunset Shimmer as a wanted criminal, after Dumbledore, Princess Celestia, and Princess Luna were removed from Hogwarts, the list of crimes would be:

"Sunset Shimmer also known as Darth Seraphina, has been ordered by the Ministry of Magic to be arrested on sight, to face charges, and punishments for her past crimes of:

1. Risking the exposure of the Wizarding World to Muggles
  2. Endangering the lives of students on the grounds of Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
  3. Attempted murder of Princess Twilight Sparkle...twice
  4. Several attempts of a violent coup to overthrow Princess Celestia
  5. Vandilism via street tagging
  6. Reckless driving and crashing an illegal, stolen enchanted flying car into a Whomping Willow
  7. And malicious destruction of cabbages

"OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!" The Cabbage Merchant exclaimed. "One for each head of cabbages!"

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

OOH!!! I got another idea!

Sunset Shimmer paints Adagio's hair "green"

Sunset Shimmer looks at the Rabaroo eating the cabbage patch, then at Adagio, and an idea comes to her mind. Reaching into her robe, Sunset Shimmer takes out a spray can labeled: "Cabbage Green Paint."

With it, Sunset Shimmer sneaks up behind Adagio, paints her hair green to look like a convincing cabbage. Then, Sunset whistled to the Rabaroo.

"YO! Here's a cabbage! Bon appetit!" Sunset grinned mischeviously, pointing at the unsuspecting Adagio, who suddenly finds herself – her hair mostly – at the mercy of a hungry Rabaroo.

Um... I have an introduction scene for when Harry and the CMCs are in Knockturn Alley.

Immediately after the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Harry hid inside that small shop, Harry (from his cabinet hiding place) witnessed someone coming through the front doors and looking around… and it wasn't necessarily someone he WANTED to see.

Draco Malfoy, the blonde haired pest who gave him, Ron, Hermione and the Young Six all that trouble last year.

Draco reached forward to touch a weird statue, but an older blonde haired man stepped inside with Draco and swatted his hand away from it with a snake-headed walking stick… and the look the man was giving Draco was enough to make the Cutie Mark Crusaders shudder.

“Don’t touch anything, Draco.”

Draco looked slightly ashamed at this. “...yes, Father.”

The Crusaders and Harry grew wide eyed at this… this man was Draco's father?! And, speaking from Harry’s experience, Draco's dad seemed a lot worse than Draco… by a LONG shot.

The man, known far and wide as Lucius Malfoy, was looking around the shop when he realized that someone else was missing, causing him to growl.

“WHISPER DREAM!!!”

The mere volume of the shout was enough to make the entire shop rumble, but as Harry and the Crusaders braced themselves from the shaking, they saw someone else entering the shop…

…a pony!

This pony was a few years younger than the Crusaders themselves and she had a pastel pink body with grayish pink hooves and grayish pink in her bat-wing like membrane. She also had the sweetest cobalt blue eyes with slits in them, and she had a cutie mark of a shooting star. Around her neck, she wore a blue and white collar with a gold tassel on it… something similar to what Sweetie Belle saw Coco Pommel wear all the time.

But, a pony being there isn't what threw Harry and the Crusaders off. What threw them off was… how scared this pony looked.

Whisper Dream stood beside Lucius, ears pinned before speaking in a quiet, yet barely audible voice. “Y-Yes, master Lucius?”

“From now on, stay where I can see you, you ungrateful brat!” Lucius snapped, making Whisper flinch and whimper before Lucius regained his composure. “And then… I would like you to stay quiet while I conduct my business here.”

“...o-o-of course, sir,” Whisper nodded obediently. “Of course.”

Lucius glared at her before he moved away, leading Whisper to quietly trudge away, over to a small corner near Harry’s hiding place.

Harry couldn’t help but sympathize with the poor filly… he knew what it was like to be horribly mistreated by your own family, but since he was trying to hide, he couldn’t comfort her… yet.

He would have to tell Twilight about this, but he would have to observe her a little more before he did.

Spitting facts!

#ReleaseCoyotevsACME!

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Or maybe...

Us Commentators get the privilege to get revenge

After we helped the Nightmare Knights protect bedridden Twilight Sparkle and other petrified students, we just happen across the Dazzlings themselves in the hallways.

Me: (To the Dazzlings) "YOU!!!!"

Adagio Dazzle: (To me) "...Have we met?"

Me: "You bitches messed up my best friend! Now I'm going to return the favor!" (Holds up an electric shaver)

(Arctic dialogue here)

(Postwar dialogue here)

Adagio Dazzle: (To us) "Hold on! HAVE MERCY!!!" (She and the Dazzlings ran for their lives as we chased after them)

Me: (Leading the chase) "GET BACK HERE! YOUR HAIR IS GOOD AS SHAVED, ADAGIO!!!"

We chase the Dazzlings into Moaning Myrtle's bathroom.

All of us together: "IT'S PAYBACK TIME!"

We attack the Dazzlings, and then we tie them up, ready to torture them, starting with Adagio.

Oh, I how was REALLY hoping you say something like that.

Me: "You bitches messed up my best friend! Now I'm going to return the favor!" (Holds up an electric shaver)

Arctic: Oh, I been waiting so long to get some payback on you, Dazzle. Especially, after what you and Aria did to Sonata, and let’s not forget about what you did to Sunset as well. (He said holding up a shaver of his own and a camera) So, we thought about the perfect punishment for you.

(Postwar dialogue here)

Adagio Dazzle: (To us) "Hold on! HAVE MERCY!!!" (She and the Dazzlings ran for their lives as we chased after them)

We attack the Dazzlings, and then we tie them up, ready to torture them, starting with Adagio.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Oh, this is going to be good

Arctic: Oh, I been waiting so long to get some payback on you, Dazzle. Especially, after what you and Aria did to Sonata, and let’s not forget about what you did to Sunset as well. (He said holding up a shaver of his own and a camera) So, we thought about the perfect punishment for you.

Postwar: You had plenty of chances to redeem yourself Adagio, but you and your emo sister always messes things up!! This time, beotch!! You're getting what you deserve. BIG TIME!!! (Holds out two electric shavers and six robotic arms holding scissors)

Postwar: You had plenty of chances to redeem yourself Adagio, but you and your emo sister always messes things up!! This time, beotch!! You're getting what you deserve. BIG TIME!!! (Holds out two electric shavers and six robotic arms holding scissors)

Plymouth: (brandishing lighter) Oh, and don't worry...I'll put it to good use as kindling. (clicks, lighting a flame) I have always wondered what aroma it would give off while on fire.

Thought I'd join in the fun.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Thought I'd join in the fun.

The more the merrier!

That cabbage joke from A:TLA will never get old just like Anakin and the younglings.

This is unexpected. The Malfoys having a pony as a slave along with Dobby. Interesting.

I can just imagine Sunset chasing Discord & Peeves after this rendition of Jingle Bells.

Those we're good ol' times of Hub Network.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

So many scenarios for Adagio to lose her hair.

1. Set her hair on fire.
  2. Explode her.
  3. Rip it off.
  4. Shave it off.
  5. Jinx it off.
  6. Sic Bugs Bunny to shave it off (Rabbit of Seville)
  7. Now our latest…us Commentators getting the chance to personally make Adagio bald.

You really think so? Wow, thank you!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Rarity would definitely have much to say in terms of her opinions over 'green' hair.

Zaslav has no right calling himself a businessman, let alone a good one. He should be voted out.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That'll be the day. The same can be said about voting out the questionable association that represents the Ministry of Magic.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Hey Mr. E! Hey Drama!

I just thought up this scene, for the next chapter (if you haven't written it yet), involving Sonata Dusk, with Arctic and Postwar.

Meeting Sonata Dusk at the Burrows

"Come everyone!" Molly Weasley smiled warmly. "Time for a spot of breakfast."

"Hey, Mrs. Weasley!" Called a familiar voice. "I've got the gnomes out of the garden, like you wanted!"

The Equestrian Heroes and their students all turned their attention to see a familiar pony-tailed siren stepping into the house. It is none other than Sonata Dusk. The moment the siren sees the Equestrian Heroes, her eyes instantly lit up.

"Oh! Hi everyone!" Sonata smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"...Uh, long story short," Gallus began. "We just got back from rescuing our friend, Harry."

"For realsies?!" Sonata exclaimed.

"Whoa, whoa, hold a bloody moment," Ron exclaimed, as he got between the group and Sonata. "You guys know each other?"

"...We've had some...history together," Sunset answered.

Upon seeing the fiery headed girl, Sonata gasped in shock, "Oh my Faust?! Sunset Shimmer?! I...I..."

At that moment, two more figures stepped into the room, putting encouraging hands on Sonata's shoulder.

(Postwar's dialogue here)

(Arctic's dialogue here)

Breathing a deep inhale, Sonata stepped forward and faced Sunset, with regretful eyes.

“Hi Sunset,” Sonata greeted awkwardly, stuttering on her words. “I-I-uh. I’ve been wanting to say how sorry I was for the…the way, my sis-my disowned sisters and I had treated you, when we were working f-for the Empire. I…I didn’t like it. I didn’t want to…to do all that horrible things we did to you. But I…I didn’t want to say anything to upset my sisters. I was a…I was a…I was a fool. And you have every right to…to have your revenge on me.”

Sunset Shimmer simply looked at the reformed siren for a moment, before she shook her head with a smile.

“I’m done with revenge, Sonata,” Sunset smiled. “I forgive you. And…to be fair, I know what it’s like to be a fool from…personal experience.”

Sonata smiled, relieved to have finally gotten the guilt off her conscience.

“So...anyone up for tacos?" Sonata smiled sheepishly.

With that, everyone were all gathering around the family table for breakfast.

"What was that about an Empire?" Ron asked out of curiosity.

(Additional dialogues here)

"Hey, Mrs. Weasley!" Called a familiar voice. "I've got the gnomes out of the garden, like you wanted!"

The Equestrian Heroes and their students all turned their attention to see a familiar pony-tailed siren stepping into the house. It is none other than Sonata Dusk. The moment the siren sees the Equestrian Heroes, her eyes instantly lit up.

"...Uh, long story short," Gallus began. "We just got back from rescuing our friend, Harry."

"Whoa, whoa, hold a bloody moment," Ron exclaimed, as he got between the group and Sonata. "You guys know each other?"

Upon seeing the fiery headed girl, Sonata gasped in shock, "Oh my Faust?! Sunset Shimmer?! I...I..."

At that moment, two more figures stepped into the room, putting encouraging hands on Sonata's shoulder.

(Postwar's dialogue here)

Arctic would nod his head in agreement as he looked at Sonata. “His right, Sonata. You can do this. We believe in you” he said with a reassuring smile

Breathing a deep inhale, Sonata stepped forward and faced Sunset, with regretful eyes.

“Hi Sunset,” Sonata greeted awkwardly, stuttering on her words. “I-I-uh. I’ve been wanting to say how sorry I was for the…the way, my sis-my disowned sisters and I had treated you, when we were working f-for the Empire. I…I didn’t like it. I didn’t want to…to do all that horrible things we did to you. But I…I didn’t want to say anything to upset my sisters. I was a…I was a…I was a fool. And you have every right to…to have your revenge on me.”

Sunset Shimmer simply looked at the reformed siren for a moment, before she shook her head with a smile.

“I’m done with revenge, Sonata,” Sunset smiled. “I forgive you. And…to be fair, I know what it’s like to be a fool from…personal experience.”

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Thanks for the invite
*********************************************************************************************************************

"It's alright, Sonata." said Postwar, "I know it's scary, and it's okay. But the only way you'll be able to move on, is to face it head on. And you start, by taking the first step."

Arctic would nod his head in agreement as he looked at Sonata. “His right, Sonata. You can do this. We believe in you” he said with a reassuring smile

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We've been working on the new chapter these past few days. I can't say for sure 'when' it will be posted, but we can assure it is on its way. I'm sure this will look great for the commentaries.

Continuation of ponydog's Comment.

P.S. This one takes place after the confrontation at Borgin & Burkes.

Lucius:Well then....my son will see you at Hogwarts, you lot. (he shouts her name) WHISPER BREEZE!!

Whisper Breeze:(she stammers and tears up in fear) H-Here, M-Master Lu-Lucius. (Lucius hits her with his cane) Ow!

Lucius:(he snarls at her) We're leaving! And make sure you carry those stuff that we bought or you will be whipped severely! (she is frightened what he said to her whilst he hisses close to her face) Understood?

Whisper Breeze:(fearfully) Y-Yes, Master

Lucius:Good. (he barks at her) NOW MOVE IT!!

*He kicks her flank in which she whimpers and proceeds to carry the school supplies they bought and walk out of the store in which Harry, the Equestrians, the Weasleys,& Hermione exit afterwards as they and Hagrid glare at both father and son on their mistreatment on the bat pony*

Rainbow:(growling) Why that no good, long-haired jerk! I oughta deck him in the face just like I did to that pathetic Muggle excuse of an uncle to Harry!

Rarity:I just can't withstand the abuse of that poor filly by those ruffians!

Pinkie:(she turns to Rarity) With both you and me being mothers, Rarity. It just hurts my heart seeing them being treated like a slave than a family member

Gallus:And I thought the Dursleys' treatment on Harry was worse

Silverstream:I'm not gonna argue on that, Gally

Storm Shield:Same goes for me too

Apple Bloom:(she sighs and turns towards them) Come on, guys. Harry said that you were gonna treat us with something, am I right?

Harry:We did. Cover your eyes and we'll lead you to the surprise. (the Equestrian students close their eyes and he along with the Assistant Professors lead them to where they're going whilst he thinks about the filly in his mind) She's just like me but different.....I wish we could do something for her......

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Harry's Surprise

Ocellus:Are we there yet?

Silverstream:I'm so excited and I can't contain it

Gallus:Same with me, guys! What's the surprise?

Storm Shield:We're almost there, just keep it close. (they stop all of a sudden) And stop!

Applejack:Okay, Everyone. Open your eyes

*They all open their eyes and the Equestrian students' along with Ron and Hermione's eyes widen with shock as they are in front of Florean Fortescure's Ice Cream Parlour*

Apple Bloom:(excitingly) You're treating us with Ice Cream?

Harry:That's right, Apple Bloom. I talked to the Assistant Professors if we can get a good amount of money at our vaults in order to treat you all for some dessert after we got our stuff for Hogwarts

Sunset:What do you say, Everyone?

Young 6, CMC, Ron,& Hermione:(unison) Thank you, Everyone!

Harry and the Assistant Professors:(unison) You're welcome!

Pinkie:Well come on! Let's go inside and order ourselves some Ice Cream!

Wow! That looks great!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We'll see if we can make this work. Right now, in the midst of some very vital work.

Comment posted by Tiber Septim II deleted March 4th

Here's another quote featuring Whisper Dream at the Sorting Ceremony:

By the time that the assistant professors and their students/friends, the Sorting Ceremony was nearly over, and there were only a few more students left to sort…

…one of them being the young bat-pony that Harry and the CMCs saw earlier.

“Hey, look!” Silverstream pointed at her. “It's that little pony with the bat wings! Let's go say hi!”

“Not a good idea,” Smolder stopped her, “especially with Dragon Mouthful nearby.”

True to the orange dragon's word, Whisper was standing directly beside Draco and not beside any of the new students. Probably one of Draco and his father's orders.

As the Student Six looked toward the filly with sadness, Professor McGonagall looked at the scroll to see who was next. “Whisper Dream?”

“Go on, you,” Draco nudged Whisper forward in a forceful manner. “Get into Slytherin, or I will make sure you'll be punished.”

Whisper gulped nervously and walked up the stairs, trying to ignore all eyes on her as she sat down on the stool, and the hat was placed on her head.

The Sorting Hat hummed in thought. “A complex young mind… loyal, strong-willed, a kind heart… but conflicting feelings in her very being. Where do I put you…?”

“P-Please don't put me anywhere other than Slytherin…” Whisper begged with her eyes squeezed shut. “Please please please…”

“Are you certain, young mare? You could do great things in Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff,” the Sorting Hat tried to convince otherwise, but Whisper was firm with what she wanted. “No? All right then… better be… SLYTHERIN!!”

Whisper sighed in relief as she opened her eyes, but… her heart sank when she found that very few students were clapping for her. But… she was used to the unkindness she got from others, so she climbed down the stairs and sat down at the very end of the table, closest to where Twilight and the others were watching.

Wanting to know if she could do something, Rarity stepped toward her and smiled gently. “Hello there, darling. I'm--”

“I-I’ve heard of you, Miss Rarity,” Whisper admitted in a soft tone. “But… I can't talk to anypony right now.”

“Why ever not?”

“...you wouldn’t understand…”

But before Rarity could question this, Whisper had already turned her head away to watch the rest of the sorting.

That's when the Mane 6 realized that this filly was more in trouble than they thought… not just being a slave to the Malfoys…

…but she was also afraid of being unloved.

It's going to be hard getting to talk to her when Malfoy and his crew are hovering around her. And even if they get her out of Malfoy's hold over her, she'll still have to deal with them while she's in Slytherin.

Trust me-- she can be very sneaky when she wants to be.

I also mean getting her out of the Malfoy's all together, because she still has to deal with them while in Slytherin unless they can move her to a new house.

...I'll have to discuss that with Enigma.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Those are 'facts' to be made well aware of. We're not talking about matters of opinion. One cannot fully grasp the full severity of this situation, not without thinking THREE moves ahead. Like a game of chess. You can't just write something because you want something. You have to be 'smart' with your actions.

Comment posted by ponydog127 deleted March 6th
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well obviously. The circumstances are rather drastic at best.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

If the Aurors do get involved and try to arrest Sunset Shimmer...

The Aurors confront Sunset Shimmer

"THERE SHE IS!" Someone shouted, to which Sunset Shimmer and friends looked to see a whole squadron of wizard officers flooding Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. "DON'T LET HER GET AWAY!"

One of the cops had snatched Sunset's lightsaber off her belt, while another had telekinetically restrained her, as if she was handcuffed. Stepping forth, possibly the leader of the squad is the wizard, Kingsley Shacklebolt.

"Sunset Shimmer! Also known as Darth Seraphina! You're under arrest!" Kingsley declared. "I'm taking you to Azkaban!"

"No!" Spike, Sonata, and Storm Shield shouted as they tried to protect their friend.

"Do not interfere!" Kingsley warned. "We've been ordered by an official of the Ministry of Magic to arrest this criminal!"

"No, you don't get it!" Spike shouted. "Sunset's innocent! She's our friend!"

"She didn't do any of this!" Sonata added. "She didn't open the Chamber of Secrets!"

"Nor has she made any attempt on Twilight's life!" Storm Shield vouched. "Or any of our other friends' life, even when they're bedridden and helpless! Or she would've done them in now!"

"And I have to get down there and save Ginny!" Sunset added. "You have to let me go!"

"And then what?" One of the auras challenged. "Wait for another disaster of you turning over to the Dark Side again? Endangering millions of innocent lives?"

"You're too dangerous to be let loose!" Another auras spatted.

"But none of that was her fault!" Sonata sobbed tearfully. "It was my fault! If...If I hadn't been so mean to Sunset back then, none of that would've happened. Arrest me instead!"

"Sonata! NO!" Sunset shook her head.

"None of you are getting arrested, if I have anything to say about it!" Storm Shield barked, before he turned to Kingsley. "As Grandmaster of the Jedi Order, Sunset Shimmer is my responsibility, and I am not ready to turn her in to you!"

"You forget where you are, Grandmaster," One of the aurors spatted back. "This is the Wizarding World! We uphold the laws in this world. And not you, or any of your Jedi Codes, apply here! And if you continue to interfere, then you are branded as a traitor, thereby terminating the alliance between the Wizarding World, Equestria, and Jedi!"

"Enough!" Sweetie Belle shouted, finally having enough. "We're all wasting time here! Listen! We don't care whether or not Sunset's a criminal, or public enemy to the entire Wizarding World. But right now, Ginny Weasley is down there, taken prisoner by the Heir of Slytherin, while the rest of our friends are bedridden, and you're all bickering each other like children! We're running out of time! And we need all the help we can get! Sunset is coming with us, whether you wizards like it or not! But we need you guys to protect Twilight and our friends, until the Mandrake Draughts are ready! And after all this, THEN you guys can take Sunset Shimmer to jail..."

Though taken aback, not to mention surprised by Sweetie Belle's sudden assertiveness, the grown-ups in the room all exchanged looks before they all nodded in agreement. Kingsley returned Sunset's lightsaber-wand, and released her from her invisible shackles.

"I'll be waiting until you get back," Kingsley frowned.

"I'm not coming back," Sunset shook her head.

"Go! Go!" Kingsley barked, ordering Sunset and friends to enter the Chamber of Secrets.

Just wanted to get this latest scenario out of my head for today.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

Yikes. Okay, that was very tense.

Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

And when Postwar shows up:

"You forget where you are, Grandmaster," One of the aurors spatted back. "This is the Wizarding World! We uphold the laws in this world. And not you, or any of your Jedi Codes, apply here! And if you continue to interfere, then you are branded as a traitor, thereby terminating the alliance between the Wizarding World, Equestria, and Jedi!"

Suddenly, a Lightsaber went off against Kingsley's neck, revealing to be Postwar with anger in his eyes, startling them.

Postwar: Don't even think about it. I have proof that Sunset wasn't involved and we can vouch for her as there are many witnesses around. So you have the count of three to put that stupid stick down, or you'll find your head on the floor.

Kingsley: Pff, you and what army?

Postwar: *smirks* This one.

Suddenly, Arctic, the Rainbooms, and twelve Jedi in robes appeared, turned on their Lightsabers and pinned and surrounded the Aurors.

Arctic: (Dialogue and can have the Rainbooms voice if they want)

Storm Shield: Where did you get them?!

Postwar: I also trained more Jedi in secret, but I asked them to stay hidden unless absolutely necessary.

Kingsley: You dare to point that thing?!

Postwar: Give me a reason.

"Enough!" Sweetie Belle shouted, finally having enough. "We're all wasting time here! Listen! We don't care whether or not Sunset's a criminal, or public enemy to the entire Wizarding World. But right now, Ginny Weasley is down there, taken prisoner by the Heir of Slytherin, while the rest of our friends are bedridden, and you're all bickering each other like children! We're running out of time! And we need all the help we can get! Sunset is coming with us, whether you wizards like it or not! But we need you guys to protect Twilight and our friends, until the Mandrake Draughts are ready! And after all this, THEN you guys can take Sunset Shimmer to jail..."

Postwar: More importantly, you will do no such thing. Sunset Shimmer may have been away for a while, but she's both a Jedi of the Order from the Galaxy and she's also a citizen of Equestria. If you hereby terminate our Alliance for both sides right here and now whilst unlawfully arrest an innocent civilian, we will consider this an act of war, and will launch a full offensive that would wipe out every single wizard from the Ministry of Magic, and I doubt the rest of the Wizarding Government will join your cause after such false evidence.

Arctic: (dialogue)

Postwar: What's it going to be?

Though taken aback, not to mention surprised by Sweetie Belle's sudden assertiveness, the grown-ups in the room all exchanged looks before they all nodded in agreement. Kingsley returned Sunset's lightsaber-wand, and released her from her invisible shackles.

"Go! Go!" Kingsley barked, ordering Sunset and friends to enter the Chamber of Secrets.

After they left, Postwar deactivated his Lightsaber and walked over to Kingsley, who was glaring at him. He couldn't help but smirk at him:

Postwar: *whispers* Face it, you're only doing this because you wanted to protect Harry when you thought he was in danger because his parents were in the Order, weren't you?

Kingsley: *looks at him in shock and whispers* How did you...?

Postwar: I have my ways. *Looks around and handed him a folder* My bosses wanted me to give this to you. They said that this is proof that Sunset Shimmer wasn't responsible as she has many alibis. Go to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, they'll help you with this.

Kingsley: *whispers* Why are you giving me this?

Postwar: *whispers* Because you're important to the cause and the only level-headed member of the Ministry. A cause that will one day come to this world. And the Dark Order will make things worse. And when they do, you can count on us for support.

Kingsley was hesitant, but accepted them before Postwar moved away and signaled the Jedi to disappear, which they did:

Postwar: Arctic, come on, we got a job to do.

Arctic: (dialogue)

Postwar, Arctic and the Rainbooms went down to help Sunset.

Agreed, very tense indeed.

Suddenly, a Lightsaber went off against Kingsley's neck, revealing to be Postwar with anger in his eyes, startling them.

Postwar: Don't even think about it. I have proof that Sunset wasn't involved and we can vouch for her as there are many witnesses around. So you have the count of three to put that stupid stick down, or you'll find your head on the floor.

Kingsley: Pff, you and what army?

Postwar: *smirks* This one.

Suddenly, Arctic, the Rainbooms, and twelve Jedi in robes appeared, turned on their Lightsabers and pinned and surrounded the Aurors.

Arctic: (smirks a little) So, what was that you were saying earlier? Because my friends and I here didn’t like what you were planning to do with Sunset.

EQG! Rainbow Dash: That’s right! We aren’t going to let you take our friend away!

Storm Shield: Where did you get them?!

Postwar: I also trained more Jedi in secret, but I asked them to stay hidden unless absolutely necessary.

Kingsley: You dare to point that thing?!

Postwar: Give me a reason.

Postwar: More importantly, you will do no such thing. Sunset Shimmer may have been away for a while, but she's both a Jedi of the Order from the Galaxy and she's also a citizen of Equestria. If you hereby terminate our Alliance for both sides right here and now whilst unlawfully arrest an innocent civilian, we will consider this an act of war, and will launch a full offensive that would wipe out every single wizard from the Ministry of Magic, and I doubt the rest of the Wizarding Government will join your cause after such false evidence.

Arctic: So, will ask this again. Will you do things the easy way and let Sunset go? Or do this the hard way and cause a war with Equestria?

Postwar: What's it going to be?

After they left, Postwar deactivated his Lightsaber and walked over to Kingsley, who was glaring at him. He couldn't help but smirk at him:

Postwar: *whispers* Face it, you're only doing this because you wanted to protect Harry when you thought he was in danger because his parents were in the Order, weren't you?

Kingsley: *looks at him in shock and whispers* How did you...?

Postwar: I have my ways. *Looks around and handed him a folder* My bosses wanted me to give this to you. They said that this is proof that Sunset Shimmer wasn't responsible as she has many alibis. Go to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, they'll help you with this.

Kingsley: *whispers* Why are you giving me this?

Postwar: *whispers* Because you're important to the cause and the only level-headed member of the Ministry. A cause that will one day come to this world. And the Dark Order will make things worse. And when they do, you can count on us for support.

Kingsley was hesitant, but accepted them before Postwar moved away and signaled the Jedi to disappear, which they did:

Postwar: Arctic, come on, we got a job to do.

Arctic: (nods) Right. (He said and looks towards the Rainbooms) Alright, Rainbooms. Let’s get going and help Sunset out.

Postwar, Arctic and the Rainbooms went down to help Sunset.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

This would be very nerve-wracking. But we'll see if we can work this out.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Just played for laugh…on Discord’s part.

Sunset Shimmer: “Why is a raven like a writing desk?”

Discord: “I beg your pardon?”

Sunset Shimmer: “Why is a raven like a writing desk?”

Discord: “Why is a WHAT?!”

Peeves:

• Viewing 1,001 - 1,050 of 1,231