Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 163 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 163

I HAVE PREMISSION FROM MR>E TO THIS TREND

so, since me and these following writers: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/267917/Massager+32, https://www.fimfiction.net/user/19697/Wolfram-And-Hart, https://www.fimfiction.net/user/374176/Postwarmonkey50, https://www.fimfiction.net/user/259073/HunterBrony101 and https://www.fimfiction.net/user/320843/shadowshion are beta commentators for c.a while doc is well whatever the heck he is I thought of doing a trend for the BETAs to collab on ideas for our commentaries should go

Comment posted by pizza11q deleted Jul 1st, 2022
Postwarmonkey50
Group Admin

To be asked to be a BETA commentator was a surprise, and also a huge honor at the same time.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

As Betas, it is your duty to help Phantom Dragon with the commentaries based on your assigned fields. You will NOT succeed... only if you don't put in all the time and effort that is your responsibility. You were brought together because Phantom-Dragon 'chose' you... you volunteered to step offer whatever skills you have to be as creative as possible. You will NOT succeed... if Doc was wrong about you.

Do everything that you can to make this possible... only then will you succeed.

I am honored by this

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

NOW DROP DOWN AND BRING US 20-SOMETHING COMMENTARY IDEAS!!! ON THE DOUBLE!!!!

alright our first story as beta is ace Ventura so does any one have an idea of who should go first ?

I'd love to do this but I can't. I'm taking care of my grandmother until she recovers from a heart attack, and I just don't have time to devote to much else. Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I'm gonna have to bow out. Sorry.

Sorry Ace Ventura is not a movie I've seen enough to do it justice in commentary if we were doing something like LOTR, Harry Potter, Pippi longstocking or maybe even Jumanji I'd gladly take the job. However I still remember things like the slide door screaming and the shark tank so when those scenes come up I'll be glad to help

Comment posted by pizza11q deleted Jul 1st, 2022
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

*Frowns at the group*

Pride of the Doc's Betas, you are.

You want to bow out right now... door's open!

can’t believe i’m saying this but dramamaster is right you guys have to do the commentary doc pick you for a reason so if you have to watch the movie otherwise there are other members in the group who will gladly take your spot

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Thank you very much 'Kath'. I don't always agree with you... and I have no intent on giving you bonus points... but you made a valid point. When you offered your valuable services to become part of the Beta teams, you didn't just volunteer for shits and giggles. We accepted you because we wanted to determine if you're as committed as you claimed to be. It doesn't matter how busy you are or what little time you have. When you're here, you 'make' the time.

Otherwise, I can replace you just as easily as replacing Johnny Depp for Jack Sparrow. What do you say to that?!

no question, not matter crazy my life can get I’ll always make the time to do it

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Sorry Ace Ventura is not a movie I've seen enough to do it justice in commentary

Hey Massager 32.

It doesn’t matter whether you’ve seen the movie or not. It’s about how you reacted, from the reading.

Let me tell you something. I was never a fan of horror movies, like The Conjuring, and especially CARRIE! That, and I wasn’t much of a Star Wars fan.

So, I was rather unprepared, and I was shooting from the hips. But I still did my tasks as a commentator, because Mr. E counted on me.

Can you do the same for me?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

If not, then don’t do it for me, or the Cinematic Adventure.

Do it for you.

Comment posted by Massager 32 deleted Jul 2nd, 2022
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Can you comment on the first chapter of the story?

uh you do realize we are doing chapter by chapter right so for stater let begin with how doc usually start (and correct me if I’m wrong) with the audience coming in and you can introduce yourselves to the theater audience
also, I want to explain the g5 branch: apparently the discord theater was lost in time until the mane 5 found it and active the hologram recording of the ponyville branch “from the past” and they also reawaken me who was cryogenically asleep for who know how long so not only I’m reacting to the story I’m reacting to your commentary massager so both of our commentaries have to flow
(i forgot which C.A stories debut my branch, doc can you remind me which was it?)

I believed that one of the comments in the quote suggestion for Ace Ventura that for the ponyville branch that cheese can be jelous of ace and pinkie getting along since pinkie is his wife that could help

Hey doc since you have rain shine, I been thinking of having a love interest like you and I pick the great and powerful Trixie. Now hear me out our relationship will be a love hate kind like Niles and CC from The Nanny

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Trixie, huh? Color me intrigued.

I'm sorry, but having an old lady who can hardly stand suddely move in with you and need your constant care and attention doesn't leave time for any big projects.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

In the end, it's all about how everyone reacts to the story. That's why we set up a team. Now Doc 'can' do it all by himself. He's reliable, whether he's known about the movies or not. We can all count on him. We only ask that we can count on the Betas in return. And if you just don't have the time, then don't waste ours. Do what you must.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

As a family man, I understand. Family comes first. Do what you gotta do. We'll figure something out.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We'll just have to assign another Beta. That's all there is to it.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Either someone is going to be working double-time... or someone else will be made a beta. We'll see which direction the story goes.

you got the nile and cc part did you ?

also can anyone give me the list of every Audience member from every branch cause i don’t want to accidently use an audience member from someone else branch

well just need the g5 list then i’ll start

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

As far as I’m concerned, the G5 branch has no “exclusive Cinematic guests.”

It’s the same cast from the movie (A New Generation), and the specials Tell Your Tales and Make Your Marks.

ok just me that list ( sorry if i sound pushy )

so that sunny, zipp,pipp izzy , hitch , sprout, sprout mom, pipp and zipp mom and that elder unicorn did miss anyone ?

Posey, Dahlia, Sparky (The baby dragon being born at the end of Make your Mark.)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You ARE being pushy. I've seen it in your recent posts on this thread. You better make use of that list.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Good morning BETAs.

As production of our latest chapter is under way, I'd like to extend a whole-hearty congratulations for 'four' BETAs who stepped up to the plate in Doc's place.

Massager32 and Hunterbrony101... very decent work on your part. I'm not a big fan of the self-insert commentary, but Hunterbrony did hold his own.

Kathmlp2020 still needs a bit of work... but the fact this user contributed at all is a miracle. They did find good models for the humanized versions of G5. Probably some of the best designs I've seen, so there's that.

But without debate, the BEST use of commentary I've seen in this group has to be Postwarmonkey50. He not only gave us reactions as we were expecting to happen, he also gave us quite a story. A story of which I am certain will keep readers heavily engaged.

As for everyone else... at the very least you're probably reading this post, so it's good of you to show up for the meeting.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

BETAS!!! Report here stat!!!

A user by the name of 'Tom Serv-Bot' has been posting reactions on our recent projects and under no circumstances have we assigned him as a BETA.

Somebody better speak up about this, on the double.

I would like to sign up please for the theater of shadowshion EG theater until he gets back.

Sincerely,
Lucky Bird.

I am Tom Serv-Crow and with of permission, I like to signing the up for manager of commentaries for EG theaters.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Let's get one thing straight:

I don't give a fuck if you're that Wander McOz guy using another account as an excuse to get back in our group!

You do your work... and none of those introductions! Just... do the reactions. Got it?

Yes, sir!

(Salutes with metallic claw)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And no talking to me unless you’re told to. Not a word till then.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

For some reason, I kinda imagine an argument between Sunset and Equestria Girl Rainbow Dash in the future, like this:

Sunset Shimmer: “So now I’M a criminal for being tricked, over an edited video? I was tortured 24/7! You don’t know what that was like!”

EQG Rainbow Dash: “Easy for you to say! You got to have a badass new name, as a Sith! I had to suffer an entire four years, under a dopey nickname like SKITTLES!”

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Add to the fact that's been a recurring joke for the Equestria Girls Rainbow Dash ever since. Honestly, kind of deserving considering she did 'ruin' her friends' Spring Break trip due to the fact she became obsessed with finding evil magic rather than understanding her friends' belief that they don't want to spend the entirety of their lives being superheroes. They didn't ask to have all these powers, they just were led to it. And yes, while maintaining the balance of their worlds are important they are still teens.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

So, I just had this idea, for a future “Discord’s Cut.”

Maybe, say, in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Discord provides (or “kidnapped”) for Carrie, some pets to take to Hogwarts.

Tom and Jerry.

And when Tom and Jerry first met Carrie, they quickly hit it off, though they initially mistook her for another character, also played by Chloe Grace Moretz.

I just thought it’d be endearing for Carrie to have some animal friends of her own…even if the cat and mouse duo are a handful and would sooner destroy Hogwarts than each other.

But hey, that’s Discord for ya.

What do you think?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 163