I got a bit of a problem here

Christian Bale as Batman/Bruce Wayne

A bunch of freaks just came to Gotham

Ashleigh Ball as Applejack and Rainbow Dash

Now ponies are a little weird you might say WELL I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT IT

Michael Caine as Alfred

Now Wayne has been on my but list for some time now

Andrea Libman as Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy

And these might become a problem if not dealt with.

Katie Holmes as Rachel

So here's the proposition

Tabitha St Germain as Rarity

So for killing these freaks

Morgan Freeman as Lucius Fox

I'm offering $1,00,000

Cathy Weseluck as Spike

For anyone who can bring me their heads

Cillian Murphy as The Scarecrow

Now you all may be scared

Kathleen Barr as Queen Chrysalis

But when you accept this job

Liam Neeson as Henri Ducard

It shows me you have talent if you do accept this offer

Michael Shannon as Black Mask

Don't disappoint me

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Excellent introduction put together. Mr. Enigma and I look forward to covering this project in due time.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Thanks Mr e and I had to choose a actor for black mask before I did the intro

DAMN, this got me hyped big time, cant wait, when I started the sound track and scanned through pictures......it sent shivers down my spine XD

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Michael Shannon is a pretty decent choice. We've seen him portray villainous roles before. Especially tough guys.

Comment posted by PoNyFICTIon12 deleted Mar 10th, 2022
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If the idea was to send a quiver of fear toward our fans knowing just what we anticipate to deliver for our faithful readers, we did our job. And Mr. Ribbert captured the emotion just swimmingly.

About you message for me. That's fine. I get it. Thank you for announcement. Good day and good Luck on your future works. And tell Mr.Enigma from me, he is the best.

And I can't wait to see Batman's Trilogy. Especially "The Dark Knight" and one of the best villains in the movie - Joker Heath Ledger! (RIP Ledger! )

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Thank you! Most people end up screaming and yelling at us every time we tell it like it is. But you're handling it much better than most of the users we speak to. Maybe you're not such a bad guy after all.

"If you make yourself more than just a man... then you become something else entirely."

"Which is?"

"A legend, Mr.Wayne."

Thanks. And excuse me for being so persistent. It's just that when I read about Star Wars and that Batman will be released soon, I thought that you would do the Avengers. I just want to offer my ideas for your stories and for at least one of them to become your story. But I understand everything, maybe it will be over time in the end. Well, thanks for this amazing series of stories to you and Mr.Enigma. We are waiting for the Batman Trilogy. And I have a little question: Will you do stories based on the Indiana Jones series or Pirates of the Caribbea?

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Maybe for Indiana Jones but the Disney Chronicles is doing the pirate movies plus we have a request forum if you want to request a movie

Ummm, Jared Leto is still among the living. I think you mean Heath Ledger.

Looks like we're finally here or at least getting there.

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

As always you continue to amaze me my friend

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We still got a way to go before we even get to the Batman movies (Nolan's anyway). We still have this current project we're supposed to have done before the end of the month. We're just jumping back and forth between ideas right now.

Oh, yes. How i forgot?! I'm stupid

Nah. Just an honest mistake.

Yes. I just hurried to write comment

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

At least Jared Leto received a 'slight' redemption when he was given a second chance to be The Joker.

Yeah, ala Zack Snyder's Justice League. 'Nuff said.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I know... that's just what I was talking about just earlier. But yes... redemption.

By all means. Looking forward to that and all else.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You know what they say about legends.

While heroes are remembered, legends never die. Least that's what 'The Sandlot' taught me.

Comment posted by Cody T Brony deleted Mar 16th, 2022

Geez hope your alright. JK

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And which Batman villain did you even have in mind? Someone who's been around for years? Or a Batman villain that's only just starting out in the comic run?

Honestly by the evil laughter, toss up between Joker or Riddler. Joker being a tie between Romero's 60s and Ledger's creepy version

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I was 'not' asking him which villain he's supposed to be. I asked what villain he'd 'like' to be. That's a big difference.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Cody, that was 'not' the question...

You know what? Forget it! I'm not getting into this. Sometimes I feel like communicating with you guys can be so... such a...

A chore.

Comment posted by Cody T Brony deleted Mar 17th, 2022
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 40