Cinematic Adventures 250 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

I've start to notice new members making intros or quote suggestions for movies that we didn't say we were covering for CA allow me to clarify that if a movie hasn't been announced for CA then don't make forums of intros or quote suggestions for movies that we ain't covering.

Here a really the admins and there jobs

Extremeenigma
He is our main writer for Cinematic Adventures and is the one to make important announcements.

Dramamaster829
He is the very nice gentleman (and Occasional Singer) who does proof readsfor us so the stories can be the best they can.

Phantom-Dragon
Phantom-Dragon is the one who makes quote suggestions for upcoming cinematic adventures and is the host of the commentary you see in our stories

Tim Ribbert (that's me)

I do the intros for the upcoming stories and I make posters for them I also write a spin off called Cinematic Adventures: The Deleted Scenes with ExtremeEnigma permission.

Dinodisneylover1

He is our moral support of the group and he was ExtremeEngima inspiration after seeing Dino own mlp fanfic series The Disney Chronicles.

If you want to Request movies we have a request forum
Request Forum

And we also have quote suggestions for movies that haven't been announced so if you want to make a quote for a unannounced movie here it is

Quote Suggestions

I hope you find this useful this is Tim Ribbert signing off

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

But just as a word of warning:

I am best described as someone who could be anyone's best friend... or your 'worst' nightmare. Meaning, I retain my gentleman qualities to those I like. But if I start to suspect any troublemakers afoot... let's just say you're not going to like the other guy.

a truly talented cast of characters.

I suggest the series should have an illustrator, Tim Ribbert.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Tim Ribbert is our poster designer. We dont't need animation. We're perfectly well off without it.

We're not out to make audio dramas.

I think he meant put illustrated pictures in the chapters like with this story here:
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/471002/equestria-ninja-girls-and-the-crimson-thief

What you said is what I meant. I did not mean animation. And I mean we could find somebody else besides Tim to be the illustrator.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

And I now run the Cinematic Dojo, if any martial arts fanatics are interested.

Don't forget, I do the behind the scenes forums.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Nearly forgot about that one. But then again, we know you are a big Jackie Chan fan.

I was actually hoping i could be a part of the team. I have some ideas and suggestions for the series. Even drew some fanart from the crossovers. These are some of my personal favourite sketches .
I did do some for Willy Wonka 2 way back in middle school.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That is not my call to make. Only Mr. Enigma can decide. And we don't just take in 'anyone'. The people who run this group are mainly the moderators, the higher-ups.

You can ask Mr. Enigma if it’s okay for fan art..

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

So to make it clear to everyone:

Anyone who posts a Quote Suggestion for a movie and it's not what Mr. Enigma has in mind, suffice to say it's NOT going to count. You can suggest a 'movie', if it's 'at least' within reason, but under no circumstances... NO circumstances... NO POSTING 'QUOTE SUGGESTIONS' FOR UNSCHEDULED PROJECTS... OR YOU'RE FIRED!!!

Got it?

Comment posted by Hungry Hero deleted Sep 10th, 2021
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17