Jamie Lee Curtis as Laurie

Andrea Libman as Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy

Nancy Kyes as Annie

Tabitha St Germain and Cathy Weseluck As Rarity and Spike

P.J Soles as Lynda

Cinematic Adventures

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I will definitely say this much for the girls. This moment is going to be one Halloween that they are 'never' going to forget.

i got chiiiiiiills....

It's the Boogeyman…!

In terms of a serial killer on the loose, they’ll keep an eye out at all times, otherwise they’ll end up as his victim’s too.

"I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this 6 year-old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes; the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply… evil."

If Fluttershy was already overcoming of Nightmare Night, after this adventure will make her fear come back and much stronger.

*shudder* To think our girls will cross paths with Michael Myers.

Okay, I now REALLY want to see this one!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... Fluttershy is going to have severe nightmares about Michael Myers for sure. And I don't mean the guy who'd voice a temperamental, yet likeable 'ogre'.

Or a guy who has a tv show and inadvertently married an axe murderer.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's going to take a bit of time to get this together, but not to worry. We've got special plans in mind for this project.

Comment posted by Hungry Hero deleted Oct 6th, 2021

Ah, Halloween. One of the first horror films I ever saw, and probably one of the best.

What likely makes it so great for me is how creepy it is, rather than outright horrific. Heck, I don't even think there's any blood in this movie. But the idea of a man capable of stalking you and killing you when you're at your most vulnerable is unsettling enough.

I don't think anything needs to be added....... but then again, nothing really needed to be added to Carrie, but the Seed Family added to the nightmare.

I'm just going to hold my breath, and wait.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

There's 'kind of' a bit of blood in this movie... but not very much. With films like this, it wasn't so much about the gore and excessive violence. It was about the suspense and tension, of an escaped murderer who randomly targeted a bunch of teenagers (Mostly women) for reasons beyond any measure of understanding. It's going to be a very ambitious project to tackle, but Mr. Enigma and I have ideas.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17