Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy

Lola Bunny

Rarity

Spike

And Michael Jordon

Twilight would never accept that world.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Wow... those uniforms actually looks smashing on the girls.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

I thought the same thing

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If and ONLY 'if' we decide to do the follow-up sequel, I'm sure those new uniforms the ponies 'could' wear they will most certainly admire the color scheme. I will admit I'm not a big fan of mostly white attire.

Except 4 of them have the same number. Sorry but every sports teams always have different numbers

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Just gave all the girls those awesome outfits had some difficulty getting Fluttershy and Pinkie pie's on the intro

Ohh now that look good on our favorite mane 6 and it good thing applejack,pinkie pie,fluttershy and rainbow dash know how to play buckball hopefully they can win the game

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Then it seems like Twilight Sparkle and Rarity will definitely need some lessons if they want to do their part for the team.

Well that ture they never play buckball before so if that cinematic adventures start then like gorilla monsoon would said this place is gone banana

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Who knows? Twilight Sparkle and Rarity might jut surprise their friends. And maybe even Spike too, just so he doesn't feel left out.

EveryPONY get up!
It’s time to Slam Now!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The ponies and Spike will definitely be very important to participate. Especially when the Monstars decides to play dirty and there are barely any of the Tune Squad left to play as a result of their injuries.

Least Granny eventually gets a promotion to player in the sequel, instead of just being the only cheerleader in the team.

I think it would be cool if The Mane Cast, like with the Tune Squad, they will be transformed from 2-d ponies into 3-d characters too and maybe be in their EG forms like with Star Wars to emphasize that like with Jumanji, the Game has evolved and changed since the last time they played it.

CGI forms:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I will also add that the effect of having the ponies one by one hurling toward the basket for a slam dunk is a rather sweet effect.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Indeed it is it's awesome as rainbow would put it

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes... it most definitely shows the hard work put into this.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Yep finding pictures that related to the movies themes

This is going to be so hilarious. :pinkiehappy::rainbowlaugh:

We got the real jam going down
Welcome to the Space Jam! (Space Jam)
Here's your chance, do your dance at the Space Jam
All right!

I like it! The mane 6 in basketball jersey’s, a perfect match-up for a basketball based film.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It would not be a basketball style movie if the girls weren't in uniforms. Even those very loosey, goosey cheerleader outfits.

*Offscreen* You're really sick you know that?

Mmm-hmm! *Smirks*

Yakko: "Goodnight, Everybody!"

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I can see Bugs Bunny and Discord getting along. Since they kind of bear similarities to sparking a bit of chaos and their habit of dressing up at times, specially ladies' garbs.

I just found an amazing GIF.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Wow I nearly forgot about this one. This must've been when Discord was forced to have a 'guys night' with Spike and Big Mac, but his idea of a 'guys night' was not exactly what Spike and the big lug had in mind.

Let the game begin!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It will definitely be like any games that they ever had to play that's for sure.

Already trying to think of when the girls and Spike are introduced in the game by the mouse with a deep voice in mic. What positions they'd be and descriptions.

"The Princess of Friendship; Twilight Sparkle!"

"The Glittering Diamond; Rarity!"

"The Rainbow in the Sky; Rainbow Dash!"

"The Cowgirl of the Courts; Applejack!"

"The Endless Bundle of Energy; Pinkie Pie!"

"The Animal Whisperer; Fluttershy!"

"The Brave and Glorious Savior; Spike the Dragon!"

Hmm, looks pretty good. And it fits their characters.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Very good nicknames for the girls. In some way it would seem like such a high honor to have their own introductions.

Im very excited for this one!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Definitely something I'd imagine their names to be when called out to play. Perhaps being so popular they 'may' keep them for the sequel. But ONLY if we are covering that, depending on its success in the box office and audience reception.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

On the other hand, if Discord were to make a rather brief appearance it would almost be funny if he was one of the surprise players for the team. And not just Bill Murray.

Can't deny that.😂:rainbowlaugh:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

But yes indeed, when we do get around to doing this movie, it'll sure to be a game that the MLP team are certainly not going to forget.

Comment posted by Hungry Hero deleted Oct 6th, 2021

I recommend that at the end, the girls have a special private meeting with the bulls team of 95-96. I only imagine what Pippen, Rodman and Coach Jackson will think of them!

what numbers should the girls jerseys get?

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Eh well just curious

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Whether or not the girls get numbers on their jerseys or not is entirely up to Mr. Enigma and myself. We shouldn't focus on the tiny details when we've got a bigger picture to work with.

I wonder if Chrysalis, Sombra, Tirek, and Cozy will be in the Monstars and Goon Squad?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We haven't made any decisions yet and honestly, must we really overkill it with the guest stars? And even if we 'were' to include them, it would only justify having some additional players.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 47