Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 348 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 348
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Oh no. They are legitimately canon. They were in that one episode of The Clone Wars series, with Ahsoka Tano. And one of them’s a Wookie!

We never did get the confirmation of whether they survived Order 66 or not.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... you do have a point. Course, I honestly never watched 'Clone Wars' so I wouldn't have known. But if they had survived, it would've confirmed they were possibly among the few Jedi in hiding.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You'll get a position when Doc decides what you can do. He's not just going to hire 'anyone' off the streets.

Think you can give Trouble Shoes an extra ticket?:

Mainly because I think he could really relate to this movie.
(As an attendee in Discords Theater)

We don't talk about him....

🎵We don't talk about Bruno🎶

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If we include Troubleshoes in the audience for the commentary, will you PLEASE stop asking that question?

Ok, sorry if I asked. It was only a suggestion. When I first made that post I didn't realize I made it In the wrong forum. By then it was already too late to delete. I didn't mean for this to turn into one big headache. I apologize.🙇‍♂️

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's 'fine'. It is possible we can work this out... somehow.

Comment posted by Heavens_Angel deleted Jan 25th, 2022
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

If I had known the Looney Tunes had a Cinema Policy video, then I would’ve had this installed a long time ago.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Sometimes you just don't know about certain elements until it is too late or discovered by chance.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Welp, since the cat's out of the bag, I can officially say that yeah. Rain Shine and I are officially married. And we had our honeymoon on some of the best beaches, in Equestria, that Princess Cadence recommended.

It lasted for up to 14 days. We dined, we went sightseeing, we sang karaoke, and made lots of memories.

And I've never felt so in love with my kirin queen.

She has a loving smile that's just so infectious, she's got a fluffy mane that I could just snuggle up in all day, and she's a pony whom I can practice my Japanese with.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And next thing you know that project you have with the Kirin Queen will eventually turn into a clop fic.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

One appearance that one season and that lassie is arguably among the most popular of the Kirin. But can't say I can blame such high praise. She'd make for a lovely bride for any individual and in this particular continuity I'd say she's in good hands. After all, before she took that vow of silence, it is said Rain Shine could sing the most beautiful harmonies in her entire kingdom. Not many women can say they have the pleasure of having the loveliest of singing voices.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

One appearance that one season and that lassie is arguably among the most popular of the Kirin. But can't say I can blame such high praise. She'd make for a lovely bride for any individual and in this particular continuity I'd say she's in good hands. After all, before she took that vow of silence, it is said Rain Shine could sing the most beautiful harmonies in her entire kingdom. Not many women can say they have the pleasure of having the loveliest of singing voices.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

It’s a WIP, but here’s what I’ve come up with for the guideline of CA Commentator(s)’s hierarchy.

The Alpha Commentator — That’s me.

• I’m in charge of all the commentaries and role-plays that happens in the comment boxes of Mr. E’s Cinematic Adventures.
  • I’m the sole commentator who writes and records the reactions of the audience’s in Discord’s Theaters — Present G4, Equestria Girls, Galaxy, Future G5, and Extra Cuts — unless I assign a specific branch to another commentator to delegate.

Beta Commentators — The Seconds-in-Command.

• These commentators are assigned with one branch of Discord’s Theaters at a time.
  • They can write their own role-plays, or extra cuts, but they must first be approved.

Omega Commentators

• These commentators are not allowed to record, or write, the audiences’ reactions, or role-plays.
  • They’re assigned with taking the customers’ orders from the “food menu.”

Rules:

1. They’re can only be one Alpha Commentator at a time.

• However, in the event the Alpha “retires” then a Beta — who fits Mr. E’s criteria — will be “elected” to take over.
  2. The Alpha and Betas can write role-playing “extra cuts,” but they must be approved and work in tandem, with each other.
  3. No back talks.
  4. No slander.
  5. No rude comments.
  6. Any commentators who act out of line — insubordination — will be banned from the Cinematic Adventure group, effectively and immediately, and have their “offensive” comments erased. I.E: Toonwriter’s plagiarized commentary in The Conjuring, his “pie retaliation” in the troll chapter of Harry Potter, every single one of his “Necroshroud” commentaries from Star Wars trilogy, and his “rehire” commentary, in Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed.
  7. And bottom line is, Mr.E and Drama are the big bosses.

Again, this is currently the “rough draft.” Can I get more ideas on the Commentators’ guidelines and ways to enforce them?

Mr. E? Drama? What do you think?

Again, I’m the Alpha Commentator, and I’m in control of the Betas and Omegas. But it’s still your calls to make.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It definitely seems like you've got it all figured out. I do feel we do need to alter our punishment policy. A 'Three Strikes' format so to speak. Like for example: If you start back-talking... or if you post a rude comment in response to a specific instruction from what the higher-ups of our group said (Even if they sound the same)... or if you 'slander' someone out of spite... by committing those three strikes (Carefully recorded by our staff), they will be banned from the group promptly.

If anything... if the 'omegas' DO feel they have some commentaries to share, they should be presented straight to the Alpha who should therefore determined whether he should use those comments himself... or pass it on to the Betas.

If those booted could see this right now, they would type and reply on with a big hear, hear!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Very suspicious of you to 'say' those words, LuckyBird.

Is there something you're wanting to say?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Duly noted.

The Alpha Commentator — Currently: Phantom-Dragon.

• The Alpha is in charge of all the commentaries and role-plays that happens in the comment boxes of Mr. E’s Cinematic Adventures.
  • The Alpha is the sole commentator who writes and records the reactions of the audience’s in Discord’s Theaters — Present G4, Equestria Girls, Galaxy, Future G5, and Extra Cuts — unless they assign a specific branch to another commentator to delegate.

• These commentators are assigned with one branch of Discord’s Theaters at a time.
  • They can write their own role-plays, or extra cuts, but they must first be approved.

Omega Commentators

• These commentators are not allowed to record, or write, the audiences’ reactions, or role-plays.

Rules:

1. There can only be one Alpha Commentator at a time.

• However, in the event the Alpha “retires” then a Beta — who fits Mr. E’s criteria — will be “elected” to take over.
  2. The Alpha and Betas can write role-playing “extra cuts,” but they must be approved and work in tandem, with each other.
  3. No back talks.
  4. No slander.
  5. No rude comments.
  6. There will be a THREE STRIKES format: If you start back-talking... or if you post a rude comment in response to a specific instruction from what the higher-ups of our group said (Even if they sound the same)... or if you 'slander' someone out of spite... by committing those three strikes (Carefully recorded by our staff), they will be banned from the group promptly.

• I.E: Toonwriter’s plagiarist commentary in The Conjuring, his “pie retaliation” in the troll chapter of Harry Potter, every single one of his “Necroshroud” commentaries from Star Wars trilogy, and his “rehire” commentary, in Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed.
  7. If the 'omegas' DO feel they have some commentaries to share, they should be presented straight to the Alpha who should therefore determined whether he should use those comments himself... or pass it on to the Betas.
  8. And bottom line is, Mr.E and Drama are the big bosses.

Just making a proclamation about those who aren’t here and can’t reply.
That’s it.
Understood, Chief. I read you loud and clear from "here and now" on out.

Got it!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It should be additionally noted that it 'can' be possibly to promote an Omega to a Beta commentator. But it is a promotion that is not 'given'... but 'earned'. It all depends on the performance of the users themselves and whether they are 'worthy' enough to climb the ladder. But a promotion must be approved by the heads of the 'Cinematic Adventures' series and the vote must either be 'unanimous'... or by the 'majority' vote.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

The Alpha Commentator — Currently: Phantom-Dragon.

• The Alpha is in charge of all the commentaries and role-plays that happens in the comment boxes of Mr. E’s Cinematic Adventures.
  • The Alpha is the sole commentator who writes and records the reactions of the audience’s in Discord’s Theaters — Present G4, Equestria Girls, Galaxy, Future G5, and Extra Cuts — unless they assign a specific branch to another commentator to delegate.

Omega Commentators

• Based on their performances, an Omega can be promoted to a Beta. Their promotion must be earned and approved by heads of the Cinematic Adventure series, and the vote must be unanimous… or by the majority vote.

Rules:

1. There can only be one Alpha Commentator at a time.

3. No back talks.
  4. No slander.
  5. No rude comments.
  6. No plagiarizing another commentator’s work.
  7. There will be a THREE STRIKES format: If you start back-talking... or if you post a rude comment in response to a specific instruction from what the higher-ups of our group said (Even if they sound the same)... or if you 'slander' someone out of spite... by committing those three strikes (Carefully recorded by our staff), they will be banned from the group promptly.

• I.E: Toonwriter’s plagiarist commentary in The Conjuring, his “pie retaliation” in the troll chapter of Harry Potter, every single one of his “Necroshroud” commentaries from Star Wars trilogy, and his “rehire” commentary, in Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed.
  8. If the 'omegas' DO feel they have some commentaries to share, they should be presented straight to the Alpha who should therefore determined whether he should use those comments himself... or pass it on to the Betas.
  9. And bottom line is, Mr.E and Drama are the big bosses.
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We do not refer to those members at all, nor do we acknowledge them. When we say they are out, we 'mean' they are out entirely. All we can focus on is the 'here' and 'now'.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Anywho, Drama.

Now that we've got our guidelines, who do you, and Mr. E, think are eligible candidates to be Betas and Omegas?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

How would I know? Up till now everything's been fine as it is. Besides, I'm too busy helping Mr. Enigma with the project to have any time to examine future prospects. That and my job outside the forum.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Some candidates:

Betas

Omegas
N/A

Any other potential candidates?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

1. Wolfram-And-Hart is a pretty good candidate. His material is top notch.

2. I've seen some of Postwar's material and I think there's ptoential with him.

3. Kath... I don't know about this one. But we'll see.

As for the Omegas... might as well be voluntary for anyone who wants to at least start 'somewhere'.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Another candidate for the Betas:

https://www.fimfiction.net/user/267917/Massager+32 — Like Wolfram-and-Hart, they’ve helped me with my extra cuts on a few occasions. They did pitched that scene between Sunset Shimmer and Neville Longbottom for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s/Philosopher’s Stone. And in the Greatest Showman, it was their idea for me to include that final scene between Discord and Charlie Morningstar (a.k.a. Charlie Magne from Hazbin Hotel.)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... he does contribute every now and again. I don't know, I suppose there's potential.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Working on a rough draft, for the announcement:

Attention every bronies and pegasisters!

Before the next chapter (and the next Cinematic Adventure)! I’d like to take this moment to announce that me and Drama have finalized a new guideline for CA Commentators. Check it out in this link.

The Cinematic Adventure will now include a system of commentators (Betas and Omegas) who will work under a single Alpha (me).

Currently, we have a selection of candidates of potential Betas. Meanwhile, the positions of Omega are open for volunteers.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Very good, Doc. I am certain that this will prove most useful moving forward.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

We'll consider you another potential candidate, for now.

Thank you. Also, do you like my behind the scenes forums?

That means so much.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I was advised to talk about what I'm working on, not just with my friends, but family, and even co-workers who share the same interests as I do. Because doing so helps to refresh my mindset, when I'm bouncing my thoughts and ideas off of others.

It helps me to keep "driving" towards my goals, just by talking than just keeping my plans to myself.

And now I'm just overloaded with so much projects I want to accomplish this year, on this site and the next.

When I'm not writing new stories on FimFiction.net, sometimes I'm:

• Hanging out with some other friends via Discord, chatting, role-playing, livestreaming, and all that other fun stuffs, either just to goof around, having a good time, and exchanging new ideas and such.
  • Surfing on Twitter, just to see what's the latest gossip and keeping up with the latest trend.
  • Also, I like to hang out on DeviantArt, once in awhile, just to see the latest modern arts, new inspirations, challenges, or just to make a few appearances now and then.
  • And lastly, I've been needing to brush up on my 3D works (I'm something of a 3D animator/modeler/rigger myself). So, I like to check up on YouTube and Twitter for the latest works on Maya and Blender.
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin
  • I'm sure just about everyone who knows me knows about this. When I'm not a brony, and working on MLP fanfics, I'm an avid fan of Sonic the Hedgehog with an interest of animation and comic illustration. This is a very big, BIG YEAR, not just for Sonic the Hedgehog, but for his fans. I mean, recently, we've just exploded the internet with a trailer of Season 3 of Sonic SATAM. And I realized, "Wow! These guys did it!"
  • So, I started hanging out with some Sonic fans, here and there, even getting to know a few who are well-known. And just having a good time with them. I even made an animatic of Queen Aleena (voiced by Cashlin Snow) saying "the line" from Sonic Movie 2, out of fun, and for the love of it.
  • It sounds cheesy, but in a way. It felt somewhat magical. As a kid, I grew up with Sonic the Hedgehog. Now, I'm practically "working" with Sonic the Hedgehog. I'm working on bringing some characters back to life, like Nicole the Holo-Lynx, and then some.
  • Maybe this was what I've been missing.
  • So, for the moment, I'm working on rigging an Adobe Animate Puppet Rig of Nicole the Holo-Lynx, similar to the Flash Pony Puppet Rigs from Double Rainboom, but in the style of Sonic Colors: Rise of the Wisps.

And on the topic of 3D works.

• I'm working on a Liger Warrior Animation Video, which I'll soon post on Vimeo, once I have it done.
  • I'm planning on also working on a Dragon Animation Video and an Indominus Rex Animation video, after I'm done with the Liger Warrior.
  • Also, I don't think I've mentioned this before, but I'm currently working on a Star Fox Krystal Rig.

• The rig was made by another 3D Modeler, who goes by the name "CakeInferno." (But then he abandoned the rig, in favor of some fetish videos that I'm not a fan of...)
    • So now it's fallen onto me to take in the Krystal Rig as my own, update her rig to a more sleeker and modern appearance, like today's character rigs. (Pole vectors, an effective FK/IK Switch, XGen fur, etc.)
    • Once she's done, then I'll work with her on compiling walk cycles, run cycles, fight, jumping, and so many other fun stuffs.
    • And more importantly, I'll export her to a Blender file, so that I can continue to work with her on Blender, after my 30 Days Free Trials expired.

I'm glad you shared this with us

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Thanks.

Oh, and I forgot to mention (though, you may or may not believe me, in a week or so), but I'm on the Elements of Justice team as their Video Editor and Animator.

I'm helping them progress their series forward, and I get to learn more tools of the trade on how to animate and rigging Flash Puppets in Adobe Animate. So, win-win
. But you didn't hear this from me. 😉

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 348