Fanfiction for Art 61 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I am taking requests for stories but in exchange, I am looking for someone to create cover art for my newest story. Here is the link if anyone is interested. https://www.fimfiction.net/story/432627/awakening-the-turquoise

6791127 I might be willing to take up the challenge, I would need some details on what you want for your cover art first.

Of course, then you will also have to write a story for an image of mine in return.

deal

as for what I'm looking for, I'm looking for something that reflects both sides of my OC. both his male and female sides in human form.
here a reference of what they look like https://www.deviantart.com/evilfrenzy/art/Silver-Chance-Aka-Turquoise-725227927 and the female side is dressed in a navy blue strapless knee length dress with a black long-sleeved bolero jacket that has his cutie mark on the back. The male side wears a white long sleeved shirt under a grey men's blazer with a grey fedora. if you need more details feel free to ask.

6793094 Okay, I will see what I can do. Admittedly, I'm not too good at drawing humans. Now does the character actually change gender or is it a dude wearing feminine clothing?

Comment posted by foxmaster deleted Mar 13th, 2019

its a boy cross-dressing as a girl

6793282 Okay, like I said, I haven't done much with human faces, but I will see what I can do.

Edit: One thought I did have that might be easier for me is having it be a pair human silouttes looking at each other with their respective clothing.

It certainly would be easier for me, but let me know your thoughts on it.

sounds good so mysterious

6793398 I will get the course give you a place when I get closer to finishing it. I have a few ideas for it.

As for the image for you to write the story for, I will post it here in the future. It's a cool image I made (at least I think so), I just need access to my computer to make easier for me to post it here.:raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9