The BradyBunch Fan Club 29 members · 84 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello, fellow members of The BradyBunch Fan Club who are likely rarely actually here and will likely never see this!

Did you ever wonder, for some reason that you couldn't explain, what would happen if Nightmare Moon didn't end up in Equestria when she escaped from the Moon, but ended up somewhere else? Somewhere like, say...a little suburban town in New Jersey?

Well, I did.

It's a rather slow day in Perkinsville, New Jersey, and two young boys wish that something would happen to liven up the day. And, boy-howdy, does something happen when the Mare in the Moon herself crash lands in the middle of the town park. After moping about her chances of ruling Equestria are shot, Nightmare Moon gets an idea.

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you an entire planet full of magic-less creatures, take it over and make your eternal night there.

And thus begins Nightmare Moon's quest to conquer and enslave the good citizens of Perkinsville. Who will win in this clash of the century? Will Earth be under the yoke of an everlasting night? Will our technology be able to withstand this force of evil? Will those two kids have any sort of bearing on the plot? Is this story as epic as I'm hyping it up to be? Will I be able to get more than just 616 views?

You'd better watch out. Because...

TNightmare Moon is Coming to Town!
A certain mare of darkness invades a small town in New Jersey. Chaos and a general feeling of "What on Earth is going on?" ensues.
Jade Dawn · 12k words  ·  33  8 · 1.6k views
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1