Original Pairings 489 members · 694 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
The Red Parade
Group Admin

That's all folks! Thank you to everyone for submitting entries and the judging process will begin shortly! Please leave any questions you have below and thank you sincerely to everyone for participating! Entries that are stuck in queue and have been cleared with us are noted and will be added manually once they appear.

Best of luck to all the participants, and thanks to Red and the judges for running this! :heart:

Looks like a lot of last minute entries, including my own. Here's hoping our submissions cutting it close meant we worked better under pressure, forced to overcome writer's block and not look like a rushed mess. I wasn't sure when the exact deadline would be given time zone differences, so I pushed without additional breaks after awhile.

There sure was a big turnout for this contest. Wonderful to see the Gen 4 fandom still kicking after twelve years.
:rainbowdetermined2:

Yay! May Pairing!

That month flew by, and I'm thankful that month is over. Yet, I ended up loving this pairing I considered on a whim 'because it sounded interesting' and might even continue sprinkling my pairing chose in further works.

This was a very fun contest, and good luck people!

Bicyclette
Group Admin

Yay! May Pairing! :)

I'll be honest, not expecting much on my end. Read the other stories and they looked great so... Meh, I tried, but good luck all. :twilightsmile:

How goes the judging? Looking forward to the results!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10