The Writing Process 280 members · 902 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So let's say you have been invited to join Applejack in staking out a crop of apples that somepony has been stealing from for a while now. What are some things you would like to talk about/do with Applejack while you watch her crop?

Keep it clean.:ajsmug:

Probably start by reviewing proper bucking technique. It's been a while, so it would be good to refresh my memory. But I'm pretty sure she's wholly focused on catching that low-down varmint no matter what. Nopony steals from Sweet Apple Acres! NOPONY!

reviewing proper bucking technique

I saw this and for a moment I was going to make a remark about keeping it clean... Then I remembered that's actually what they call it in the show and I couldn't help but laugh.:rainbowlaugh:

Lol Yeah, I try not to go dirty with stuff when pony writing is involved. I honestly forget about the other use of the word "buck" most of the time.

If i was the bat pony mare i want to be? I would talk about family and try to steer it towards Big Mac. I would have to keep it clean for i don't think she wants to suffer through an X rated conversation about her brother; and if she does? I don't want to know

Though getting anything from that bigot would be hard while the apples are in danger.

What are some things you would like to do with Applejack while you watch her clop?

Where do I even start...

Keep it clean.

Oh, never mind.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6