The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 70 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 70
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

The following is not in anyway a form of plagiarism of the Disney Chronicles (like Jewel's), nor is it in-sync with the current canon. Just a story for the holiday spirit. Enjoy.

Prologue

Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria, the kingdom of magical ponies and creature, the young dragon Spike came across the Book of Disney – a magical book that contains the memories, the spirit, the stories, and all the characters that were created by the man who started it all, Walt Disney.

With the book, Princess Twilight Sparkle and friends were all pulled into the stories of Disney, where they bonded with the characters of each stories and fought back the forces of evil who sought to escape the book and into the real world to gain total domination. Nevertheless, the little ponies, dragon, and their new Disney friends have succeeded and prevailed over evil, by believing in the Magic of Friendship that had brought them all together.

After years of fun-filling adventures, death defying moments, and magic, the gates have opened and the friends from both worlds have at last come together to create new memories and stories together for many years and generations to come.

Present
Vuelie from Frozen

Na na na heyana
Hahiyaha naha
Naheya heya na yanuwa
Anhahe yunuwana

Na na na heyana
Hahiyaha naha
Naheya heya na yanuwa
Anhahe yunuwana

Na na na heyana
Hahiyaha naha
Naheya heya na yanuwa
Anhahe yunuwana

Na na na heyana
Hahiyaha naha
Naheya heya na yanuwa
Anhahe yunuwana (ha ha ya)

Nuwa nu
Nuwa heya nu
Nuwa nu
Nuwa heya nu
Nuwa nu
Nuwa nu

Na na na heyana
Hahiyaha naha
Naheya heya na yanuwa
Anhahe yunuwana

"Bravo! Bravo! Encore!" the School of Friendship students all applauded to the chorus of Northuldra and Arendelle who've all come to sing.

"Wow, that was...that was...wow!" Sunset Shimmer gasped breathlessly. She had returned to Equestria from the Human World per invitation from Twilight to see the show.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" Gabby chirped excitedly. "I don't know exactly what they were saying. All I get was the na na na hey ya na! But it's just the way they sang it, it was so beautiful! Thanks again for inviting me to see this Spike!"

"No problem, Gabby!" Spike smiled to his griffin friend. "I knew you'd love it. What about you Ember? What do you think?"

"It was alright, I guess," Ember shrugged.

"Yona loves song!" Yona bounced excitedly, with Tigger and Piglet sitting next to her. "It beautiful like yak songs from Yakyakistan!"

"Oh d-d-dear!" Piglet chittered, frightened by the yak's strength as he and Tigger bounced up and down in their seats.

"Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! This is the most tigger-ific song I've ever heard!" Tigger hooted.

Just then, Twilight soon appeared on stage, levitating a microphone up, "Did you all enjoy the show?" in response, the entire room all exploded in an uproar of cheers and laughters, voicing the admiration from the audience. "Fantastic! Let's give another round of applause to the Northuldra and our friends from Arendelle, for coming all the way to our home for this brilliant performance! And let's also give thanks to–"

"ME!" Olaf shouted happily, standing in front of Twilight and in the spotlight. "Thank you everybody for having me and my friends here! I loved to tell stories as much as I love warm hugs!"

"Yes, thank you for being our storyteller, Olaf," Twilight smiled, before she spoke again. "And let's also give another round of applause to our friend, Mickey Mouse!"

"A-ha! Hiya everyone!" Mickey greeted, as he appears on stage, don up in his new sorcerer outfit to look the part as the sorcerer he had grown to be from his apprenticeship under Yen Sid's guidance. "We've certainly had a swell time putting this show together! And I can't tell you all how happy I am for being here with all of you! And now we'd like to say have a great day and we'll see you all real soon!" with that, Mickey, Twilight, Olaf, the Northuldra and Arendelle chorus took a bow before the applauding audiences, as the curtain draws over them.

Backstage

What happens next?

Next

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

A charming start for the holiday story I'll give it that much. I'm not sure how this would continue after this opening, but I'm sure it'll be a fun holiday story for the season. Course, you never know what crazy shenanigans ensue backstage. For all we know, Pinkie could be trying to get a cup of hot cocoa to one of her friends through a hectic preparation for the next act which would remind fans of her trying to get a soufflé through a snowball fight before it went flat.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Pinkie could be trying to get a cup of hot cocoa to one of her friends through a hectic preparation for the next act which would remind fans of her trying to get a soufflé through a snowball fight before it went flat.

And with the Disney characters now coming over to Equestria, who knows what sort of shenanigans Pinkie might have with them.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yeah, for sure. If we're indicating all the characters that the ponies have encountered throughout the series, it's bound to get a bit crazy.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Speaking of whom, this reminds me of that one Merry Melodies short where Donald Duck got into a snowball fight with his nephews, Huey, Dewey, and Louie. Wonder what Della Duck would say when she saw what her brother did to her precious ducklings?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yeah... I remember that fight. It started off so simple at first:

Donald Duck was going out to do some sledding, in that really big overcoat, and he just happen to stumble upon his nephews building their own snowman (And I'm not talking the time it was for a contest). But rather than leave well enough alone, he decides that his idea of having fun is running over their snowman with his own sled. True the nephews got him back by disguising a big rock as another snowman, but that's what initially starts the snowball fight to the point that they end up building snow forts like the two were going to war (And possibly giving Donald a cold, after being frozen in ice). Still, we have to bear in mind, most of us didn't even know of Della Duck's existence unless she dates WAY beyond the 2017 reboot which finally makes her presence felt.

Still, I doubt Della would take it lightly that her own brother would initiate a snowball fight with her three adorable sons, in a frozen battle to the death... Without her.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

You've just given me an idea!

Team Della

• Huey
  • Dewey
  • Louie
  • Lady Kluck
  • Skippy
  • Anna

Team Donald

• Scrooge McDuck
  • Goofy
  • Marshmallow
  • Sven
  • Kristoff
  • Webby
MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Have the disney princesses give a royal parade in their holiday wear, and sing a special song from each of their worlds.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Holiday wears? Special songs? Like what and where did you get that?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Also, why am I now seeing Mushu trying to kiss Ember with a mistletoe?

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Like i said, sometimes the Princesses have been shown in holiday outfits of sorts, and have them sing a special christmas carol. Or are they not part of this celebration?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Eh. Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

BANG!

This is definitely an interesting idea. As for suggestions and ideas... well, I wouldn't mind seeing THIS song included, maybe near the conclusion...

I don't know, I just like the House of Mouse and the specials. This would definitely fit in the spirit of the holiday!

cheerful9
Group Contributor

I think that's a great idea! That would work great for the conclusion!

i like this idea

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes, I can see some potential with this set-up. Things will definitely get epic for sure.

I love this idea! Special Holiday for both worlds.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes, for sure. After all, even though their ideas of Christmas are slightly different (Being that the ponies celebrate 'Heartswarming' and probably never heard of Christmas before hand), the themes between the two holidays are appropriately similar. Besides, it's a way for these two groups to settle down after a crazy series of events involving dangerous obstacles and maniacal villains around every corner.

Eeyup. Maybe they’re get to see ol joyful st. Nick or the reindeers for this occasion.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

In relation to that, this song would be pretty fun to incorporate for that particular moment:

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

uncanny valley feeling here

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well maybe so. But it seemed to make sense in my head.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Backstage

Behind the curtains, the Northuldra and the chorus from Arendelle, together with Princess Twilight, Mickey Mouse, and Olaf all rendezvous with the other performers backstage, which consisted of Madame Upanova, Hyacinth Hippo, Elaphanchine, Ben Ali Gator and their entire troupe of dancers, as well as Pinocchio, Geppetto, Fluttershy, Panchito, and Jose.

"Good job everybody!" Mickey Mouse clapped his hands together as he complimented, "You all did a spectacular job today!"

"We sure did!" Twilight smiled, before turning to two of the famous Three Caballeros, "We especially loved your song Feliz Navidas, Panchito!"

"Oh, gracias señorita Sparkle, you are too kind!" Panchito bowed respectfully. "I couldn't have done it, without two of my favorite amigos, Jose and Fluttershy!"

"Sim, nos divertimos muito!" Jose expressed his enjoyment, "It's only a shame that Donald couldn't be here. But we certainly had a good time with
senhorita Fluttershy! You must have the voice of a thousand angel!"

"¡si mi amigo!" Panchito further complimented. "You should be proud of yourself! No need to be so modest!"

Fluttershy blushed a light shade of pink from all the compliments, while thinking sadly of her late whale friend, Willie the Operatic Whale, who would've wanted it more than she does.

"By the way," Mickey Mouse spoke up, turning his head to look around. "Where's Pinkie Pie with those hot chocolates? I hope she didn't ran into any trouble."

"Here they are!" Pinkie Pie announced, panting heavily, while carrying a huge tray of hot chocolates on her head. Though it was the state Pinkie Pie was in that got everyone by surprise.

Pinkie Pie was covered from head to tail in snowballs, as if she had been in a snowball fight, "Pinkie?" Twilight exclaimed. "What just happened?"

"Well...."

A few minutes before the end of the show at Sugarcube Corner

Pinkie Pie was happily making hot chocolates, in the kitchen with Rapunzel, Eugene, Tiana, Snow White, and surprisingly, Woody. They were having a good time together, all the while singing:

Hot Chocolate – The Polar ExpressHot! Hot!
Ooh, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
Hey, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
Say, we got it!
Hot chocolate!

Hot! Hot!
Oh, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
So, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
Yo, we got it!
Hot chocolate!

Here, we've only got one rule:
Never ever let it cool!
Keep it cookin in the pot,
You've got-
Hot choc-o-lat!

Hot! Hot!
Ooh, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
Hey, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
Say, we got it!
Hot chocolate!

Hot! Hot!
Oh, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
So, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
Yo, we got it!
Hot chocolate!

Here, we only got one rule:
(Here, we only got one rule:)
Never ever let it cool!
(Never ever let it cool!)
Soon, ya got hot choc-o-lat!

[drum solo]

Hot! Hot!
Ooh, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
Hey, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
Say, we got it!
Hot chocolate!

Hot! Hot!
Oh, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
So, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
Yo, we got it!
Hot chocolate!

Here, we only got one rule:
(Here, we only got one rule:)
Never ever let it cool!
(Never ever let it cool!)
Soon, ya got hot choc-o-lat!

Hot! Hot!
Hey, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
Whoa, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
Yeah, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
Whoa, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
Hey, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
Whoa, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
Yeah, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
Whoa, we got it!

[key change]

Hot! Hot!
Yeah, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
Whoa, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
Yeah, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
Yeah, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
Yeah, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
Whoa, we got it!
Hot! Hot!
Yeah, we got it!

[instrumental solo]

Hot chocolate!

After the song was over, Pinkie Pie was hopping out of Sugarcube Corner, carrying a large tray of hot chocolates on her head, secured by her puffy, bouncy, prehensile mane and tail. She was just singing, "Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the–" when suddenly, her pinkie senses went off, and she immediately dodged a flying snowball. She looked up to see Ponyville has become a war zone of an intensive snow ball fight, between Donald Duck and his sister Della Duck, with her sons Huey, Dewey, and Louie.

"Ah, phooey," Pinkie Pie moaned.

Prev|Next

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh-ho-ho-ho, the snowball fight! I can't imagine all the perils and crazy shenanigans Pinkie had to ensure just to get those drinks to all her friends.

And if the line-up is anything worth noting, if that Marshmallow guy's idea of a snowball is a large mound of snow put together by his two big old hands... Everyone better get out of it's way or they'll wind up with a nuclear snow-bomb!

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Wow. way to spread the cheer.:ajbemused:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Could stand to use a few more 'BANGS' after all it was more than one gunshot.

But yeah... I will admit I actually thought that was a 'real' movie that Kevin was watching during 'Home Alone'. Didn't occur to me that the gangster movie was created solely for both 'Home Alone' movies (Considering the second one featured a 'sequel' involving the dude blowing up a cheating babe).

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Hoh, boy, this won't end well.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

Nicely done.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

TAKE COVER!

*Ducks inside his private bomb shelter, seals the doors tightly*

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Thank you! You like?

Why so serious?

Of course we do.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Thank you joker

cheerful9
Group Contributor

I liked it too!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Really enjoying what you got going down. Look forward to how the snowball fight turns out.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You know, while this wasn't a great follow-up to a classic Disney movie, if there's ONE thing I did like about 'Belle's Magical Christmas', the song 'As Long As There's Christmas' is truly one of the most beautiful songs I have heard. Maybe in some way, especially if we're not covering the events of that flick, it's possible (If not probable) if taken under consideration to incorporate the song itself at some point in this special. At least depending on which part of this story feels most appropriate.

Maybe including some other characters featured in this piece.

Ya know somethin', funny thing that my family is doin' a secret santa shindig like last year and we're doin' it again this year and I just realized that it's a bit similar to MLP: Best Gift Ever.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... Secret Santa...

Yeah that's not a bad idea. We should add something like to this story. Maybe not all the crazy hectic stuff that occurred in the special (Though that was pretty fun). I don't know if that would be part of a story arc, like one of the girls got a gift but nobody knows who... But that's the point of 'Secret Santa', no one puts a name on a box and says "It's from me".

Wonder when the next part is? I would love to see the spike and rarity scene.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Like Spike attempting to pull a mistletoe on Rarity? Nah, that's been done to death...

UNLESS... This story could do a complete 360 and switch it around a bit.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Ponyville had became a war zone for an epic snowball fight between Donald Duck against his nephews Huey, Dewey, and Louie, AND their mother and his sister, Della Duck.

One the west side of Ponyville, stood a large snow fort, where Della and her sons launch their attacks against the east side of Ponyville, where Donald Duck launches his counterattacks from a large snow fort of his own, in the shape of a large battleship.

"I'll exterminate you!" Donald Duck quacked. "I'll blow you down!"

"Nah nah nah!" Huey, Dewey, and Louie taunted along with their mother. "Phooey!"

"Okay! You ask for it!" with that, Donald Duck hurled his snowball at his opponents, with the aid of his uncle, Scrooge McDuck the Number One Richest Duck, Marshmallow, Sven, Kristoff, Webby, and Goofy.

"A-hyuck!" Goofy chuckled, as he pulls out a slingshot to fire a snowball at Della Duck, only for outrageous cartoon physic, Goofy ending up firing himself into the air, with his hand still attached to the snowball. "YAAAAAA-HOO-HOO-HOOEY!"

"Incoming dog!" Dewey alerted, to which Lady Kluck, who was on Della's team, quickly came out dressed as a baseball player, wielding a large baseball bat. With a strong swing, the chicken struck the snowball, and sent Goofy flying back to Donald's team.

Donald Duck was quacking in panic, when Goofy came falling out of the sky and landed on top of him.

In the meantime, everyone in Ponyville, who were all caught in the crossfires of Donald and Della's snowball fights, immediately took cover, closing up shops, drawing down curtains, locking up doors. Some poor unfortunate souls however weren't so lucky.

Nick Wilde was walking through town, licking on his icicle paws pop, when he got hit in the face by a snowball, followed by a carrot for the nose, and several coals for the eyes and a frown. Elliot was taking a nap, with Princess "Briar Rose" Aurora, when two snowballs landed on their faces, startling them awake. Aladdin was sharing a kiss with Jasmine under the mistletoe, when a snowball came flying towards them and hits Aladdin in the face, causing Jasmine to laugh, before she too got hit by a snowball. Ariel was standing in front of a toy store, marveling at all the toys, as if wanting to buy them all for her new collections, when shot got hit by a snowball from behind. Lastly, Pinkie Pie was doing the best she could to carry her tray of hot chocolates to her friends at the School of Friendship, while avoiding all of the snowballs the best she could, via Pinkie Senses. But even Pinkie Pie could do so much, that she couldn't keep up the pace.

It was all fun and game, until one of Della's snowball hits Marshmallow, enraging the giant snowman.

"RAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!" Marshmallow roared, sprouting icicle spikes all over his body.

"OH NO!" Pinkie Pie whimpered. "Della's gone and done it!"

Without warning, Marshmallow immediately picked up Donald Duck's entire snow battleship, carrying it, and its frightened passengers, over his head.

"WAAAAAA!!!!" Donald Duck quacked in fright, as he and his team held onto the ship for dear life, as Marshmallow came thundering through town, intending to plow the whole ship into Della's snow fort.

"Abandon ship!" Goofy hollered, as everyone, sans poor unfortunate Donald Duck, immediately jumped out of the ship, just as Marshmallow made collision with Della's snow fort.

Present

"Marshmallow PLOWED through TOWN with a BATTLESHIP?!" Twilight exclaimed.

"When you put it that way, it sounds worse than it looks, doesn't it?" Pinkie Pie chuckled. "Hot cocoa?"

"I'll take a cup, thank you!" Mushu came into the room, snatching the cup Pinkie had offered in her hoof, and proceeded to sip it at a fast pace.

"Whoa, Mushu!" Spike exclaimed. "Slow down! What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

"More like a flame of blue just snatched my heart and threatened to crush it into a million pieces!" Mushu whimpered, as he continues to sip his hot cocoa nervously, "Man, why didn't you tell me Ember would be here? I would've had lots of time to make myself look good and presentable for her lordship! Now I'm gonna make a complete out of myself in front of my lady!"

Previous | Next

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

"I'll take a cup, thank you!" Mushu came into the room, snatching the cup Pinkie had offered in her hoof, and proceeded to sip it at a fast pace.

"Whoa, Mushu!" Spike exclaimed. "Slow down! What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

"More like a flame of blue just snatched my heart and threatened to crush it into a million pieces!" Mushu whimpered, as he continues to sip his hot cocoa nervously, "Man, why didn't you tell me Ember would be here? I would've had lots of time to make myself look good and presentable for her lordship! Now I'm gonna make a complete out of myself in front of my lady!"

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Next part's are here btw

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh Mushu, Mushu, Mushu... You're just a glutten for punishment.

One look from that Ember chick... That's all it takes.

Not to say she's not 'dateable' but... She can barely hug Spike.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yeah that snowball fight between the two groups was rather funny. Especially after that montage of innocent bystanders being hit by snowballs. Reminds me of some montages that ToucanLDM sometimes adds in some of his videos (Especially the ones where Lyra & Bon Bon end up in the middle of the chaos).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 70