The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 70 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 70
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I'm just letting my Alastor side say another dad joke for this holiday.

"Say, why was Forte a.k.a. Pennywise BOLTED TO THE WALL to begin with? He had NO BODY TO TALK TO! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Twilight talking to Belle and the Prince.

The Prince looked and noticed how closely Twilight was observing him, "Is there something on my face?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to stare," Twilight smiled in embarrassment. "It's just that...well, I don't know. I'm still getting used to seeing you with the....y'know, roar, and stuff?" she mimicked. "No offense."

"None taken," the Prince replied. "I kinda miss having Cogsworth as a clock and Lumiere as a candelabra, to be honest." the Prince suddenly jumped in surprise, when Belle pulled him close for a nuzzle.

"How would you feel about growing a beard?" Belle flirted, to which the Prince responded with a playful growl.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Ha, say what you will about the remake, but I admit that one line is rather cute.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Who e joys watching Disney christmas movies during Christmas

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes, for sure. Why to this day I'm watching a few Christmas movies that Disney has done:

'Nightmare Before Christmas', 'The Santa Clause' (Cheesy but fun), and whatever comes up on T.V. every now and then.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I just saw this video early today and boy is it a beautiful rendition from the album. Thought everyone would care for a look:

Happy Holidays, FimFiction fanatics!!!

Merry Christmas everypony and wishing all a good night!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And a Happy Holidays to everyone, even to those who don't celebrate Christmas. Would hardly be fair to leave them out.

Right you are sir, have a wonderful holiday cheers with close friends and family.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Anyways got tons of holiday plans as of today. Will be attending a Christmas Eve party with a few family and friends. Course, we might be putting a hold on Christmas since some of my siblings are working for the holidays. Wouldn't really be Christmas without them and having them face-timing on that day doesn't really make a good substitute. But regardless if we're opening gifts or not, we have this one holiday tradition where we see the most depressing feature on Christmas Day. And that movie we're seeing tomorrow is '1917', soon as we saw the trailer the folks and I officially made it clear we're aiming to go.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Later, the friends were outside in Ponyville, surveying the damage and the snowy mess it's in, courtesy of Donald Duck and Della's snow fight Pinkie had mentioned earlier.

After the snow fight, everyone in town were all pitching together to clean up the mess. Elsa was leading the clean up process, with most of the Northuldra, Olaf, Marshmallow, and the snowgies packing up the snows, with Kristoff and Sven hauling them off somewhere outside of Ponyville.

Della Duck, together with her sons, were sitting down to cups of hot chocolates, while poor Donald Duck was frozen in a block of ice, with Spike, Mushu, and their fellow dragon friends working hard to thaw him out with their fire breaths.

Prev | Next

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Wish I could've ended the story properly, but maybe next year.

In the meantime, happy holidays everyone! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

No worries, P.D. You got a good thing going right now.

There's always next year. That leaves another twelve months and more than enough time to prepare between your projects.

Who knows? By next Christmas season, you'll have it all figured out.

I love it! Perhaps next year will be whole a lot in th snowball fight again.

Out of all the Pegasus's you know you're the mastermind
Run, run Rainbow, Randolph ain't too far behind
Run, run Rainbow, Santa's got to make it to town
Santa make him hurry, tell him he can take the freeway down
Run, run Rainbow 'cause I'm reelin' like a merry-go-round

Happy Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Birthday Jesus, and of course Happy Hearth's Warming one and all!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

With Rainbow Dash on the lead, Santa will be able to finish his rounds at a 20% cooler level!

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 70