4. Ariel & Skystar
  5. Belle & Twilight
  6. Jasmine & Rarity??
  7. Pocahontas & Little Strongheart?
  8. Mulan & Dragon Lord Ember
  9. Tiana & Applejack
  10. Rapunzel & Pinkie Pie
  11. Merida & Rainbow Dash
  12. And Moana makes twelve. Moana & Skystar?

Anna......well technically she’s not a Disney Princess, but still...

What do you think? For the remaining Princesses whose BFFs are up for debate, who would you pick?

DGJabberwocky
Group Contributor

Cinderella and Applejack?

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

I would prefer the friendship between Jasmine and Rarity.

Since I thought it perfect for the friendship between Aladdin and Gallus, it should be Jasmine and Silverstream

DGJabberwocky
Group Contributor

Spike and Mushu

Elsa and Sunset Shimmer

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Actually 'Anna' would be a princess while Elsa is the one who becomes Queen. It seems to make sense if the mother and father were the late King and Queen of the land. Or in this case, the Fjord.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Elsa with Luna and Anna with Princess Celestia.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Makes perfect sense to me. Not just because of the sister bond they share, but in a way Elsa and Luna did have different paths. While Luna was banished for trying to keep eternal night and succumbing to her dark side, in a way Elsa banished herself when her ice powers were initially exposed during the first movie. Now Princess Celestia is a happy ruler most of the time but it's not often that she has the initial excited nature as Anna, although she was giddy when Twilight proposed doing a play which is a character trait we rarely see from a poised ruler. And while Celestia's actions to banish her own sister to the moon was questionable at best (Though technically it was the powers of the elements that did so), Celestia will do everything it takes to save her sister if she were in trouble knowing that they too were separated once before.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Glad you agree with me. :twilightsmile:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I agree because this is one idea I see potential in working. Every other question, I want to see potential but I find it to be... Questionable at best.

Cinderella and Rarity: Because both have the talent for sewing. And both are good with everyone, from small mice, to forgive ugly things that have made them, like Coco Pommel to the Stepmother (well, that happened in the 2015 version).

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well it's definitely true, they do share those similar traits. Let's not forget that Cinderella 'did' have some ideas on how she wanted to spruce up her mother's dress for the Ball (Until her step-family tried to keep her busy with an insane amount of chores) and the only reason her original dress looked prim and ready was because she had help from her mice friends (At least in the animated version). But in a way, I do think Cinderella does have an eye for making beautiful evening attire especially when the Fairy Godmother initially transformed her 'Rags' into 'Riches' was just how she imagined it. Just as Rarity has her spark of inspiration from turning everyday household materials into 'art', like when Suri tried to sabotage her by 'stealing' her own designs (To be fair, you NEVER share your work with someone looking to take the credit for themselves).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13