Group Admin

"Neither do we!"

:pinkiegasp: "WHAT?!!!!!"
:rainbowhuh:"WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, SAY WHAT?!!!!"

:twilightoops:

(2:43) .....that was random.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

Actually, some of the princesses still have their mothers.

I'm starting to think that the Stormtroopers are the security for Oh My Disney!.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I know. Namely Aurora, Mulan, Tiana, Rapunzel, and Merida, and let's not forget Moana.

DGJabberwocky
Group Contributor

What was at 2:43 again? I didn't quite catch it

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

Just a silly dance or a possible Betty Boop reference.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

6669760 Imagine the Mane Six and Spike meeting all their old Princess Friends again like this much to Vanellope's confusion. plus they could also say Vanellope was technically cursed since King Candy removed her from the game turning her into a glitch, and while not kidnapped or enslaved, she was locked in King Candy's 'Fungeon'.

(2:43) you where not wrong, that was random as heck

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

After seeing the movie in theaters, I think whomever writes 'Ralph Breaks the Internet' along with Dino for 'The Disney Chronicles' will most certainly have a fun time with this. Especially the segment with the Disney Princesses, whom most of the Mane Cast have met before and know. Those if these renditions will have 'any' recognition of the girls and their friends upon their arrival are yet to be determined. As to all we know, they were programmed to remember their 'original' state which didn't include 'fan stuff' that involves the Mane Six or any crossovers fans have made long before 'The Disney Chronicles'. But if we are dealing with advanced A.I. that could somehow recall past memories (To which some may deem a glitch in the programming) that would make for a rather creative segment for this part of the feature.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12