The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 10643 )
  • Viewing 5,301 - 5,350 of 10,643

Especially i have to do the one where Sweet switches side with the heroes and Fluttershy telling him that she's not mad at him for betraying them to Rourke.

Emotional scenes are very hard to write!

I can understand. I always feel the emotion of a scene or character is important and any media. If one does it right, and the viewer can root for the character on the screen or on the page.

Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Shining Armor VS. Rourke

After throwing Helga off from the balloon, Rourke smiles at her falling.

Lyle Rourke: Nothing personal.

Having enough of him, Shining Armor unties the rope while Milo is holding his leg as they swing toward Rourke.

Shining Armor: Hey Rourke!

Rourke turn around and Shining punch Rourke in his face causing three of them fall off the balloon, Rourke grab the rope as Shining continues to punching his face harshly before hitting the balloon as they land on the lower deck of the balloon. Milo grabs the ledge while Shining Armor stare down at Rourke as Rourke get up.

Lyle Rourke: Well, I have to hand it to you. You’re a bigger pain in the neck than I would have ever thought possible.

Shining Armor: (Angrily) Don’t talk down to me, Rourke! Give back my Cadence!

Lyle Rourke: Sorry, stallion but that horse along with Kida are going to make me a filthy rich!

Shining Armor is pissed off as he ran toward Rourke and throwing his hoof to him but Rourke catch the hoof as he throw his fist to Shining’s face and kick him through the rail but the propeller stopped the rail from falling as Shining quickly grab the rail.

Milo Thatch: Shining Armor!

Milo get up and tries to punch Rourke but Rourke quickly turn around and kick him through the rail before Milo passed out as his body still standing on near of the end of lower deck.

Shining Armor: Milo!

Shining glares at Rourke

Lyle Rourke: I consider myself an even-tempered man. It takes a lot to get under my skin. But congratulations, you just won the solid-gold kewpie doll.

He maniacally stares down at Shining Armor as he dangling from the broken rail make the way to the chain holding both Kida and Cadence‘s case to the balloon, Shining look down at the case.

Shining Armor: (Signs) Cadence.

Shining glares at Rourke.

Shining Armor: (Angrily) I don’t need a doll from you! I already got a doll from my LLSFF and his name is Brutus Force!

Shining charges his magic beams at Rourke who quickly dodges it.

Lyle Rourke: Ha! You miss! Lover boy!

Shining Armor: Oh, (Smirked) then I will keep blasting you!

As Shining Armor continues to blast Rourke with his magic beam and Rourke dodge it, Helga who survive the fall turn herself over painfully and draw a flare gun at the balloon.

Helga Sinclair: Nothing personal.

She fires and the air explodes and the balloon burst into the flame causing Milo to wake up.

Milo Thatch: What happens?!

Rourke wasn’t please with this.

Shining Armor: (Smiles) Ha! Look like you got yourself a karma, Rourke!

Shining Armor manages to hit Rourke behind his back with his magic beam which drive Rourke crazy as he break the glass for the emergency axe, Milo witness this.

Milo Thatch: (look at Shining Armor) Shining Armor! Look out! He got an axe!

Shining Armor: (With Determination look on his face) Don’t worry, Milo. I won’t rest until I get my Cadence back!

Rourke climb down to the chain with more insane look on his face as he swing his axe at Shining but he dodge it.

Shining Armor: Look at yourself, Rourke! You’re no hero!

Shining punch Rourke and Rourke swing his axe at him but he dodge it.

Shining Armor: You are nothing more but a warlord who willing to kill anyone for a money!

Shining punch Rourke twice and end with him kick Rourke’s stomach

Shining Armor: For the last time, give me back my Cadence!

Lyle Rourke: Never! That horse is too much for me to lose! Without her, I wouldn’t get even more money than ever!

Shining Armor yell at Rourke as he throw himself at Rourke and starting to punching Rourke’s face multiple times (about 15 or 20 times) while screaming at Rourke

Shining Armor: (ANGRILY) CADENCE! (Punch Rourke) IS! (Punch Rourke) NOT! (Punch Rourke) YOUR! (Punch Rourke) PROPERTY!!!!!!!

Shining Armor about to punch him again but Rourke grab his hoof and head-butt Shining which cause him to almost fall before grabbing the ledge of the case.

Milo Thatch: Shining Armor!

Milo quickly get up and make the way to the chain while Shining Armor keep dodging the axe from Rourke.

Lyle Rourke: Hah, Tired, Mr. Armor?

Shining Armor: No!

Shining Armor spit Rourke in his face which pisses him off even more as he swing his axe at Shining Armor but he dodge it and instead break the glass window of both Cadence and Kida’s case.

Lyle Rourke: Hyah! Aw, that’s a darn shame because I’m just getting warmed up.

Milo Thatch: Hey! Leave my friend alone!

Milo get into Rourke’s back and tries to distract him while Shining Armor look at the crystallized Cadence and he doesn’t like seeing his wife in that state.

Shining Armor: (sadly) Cadence. (With even more angrier look) I going to make sure he’ll pay for what he did to you and other people he hurt!

Shining Armor use his magic to break the splinter glass that glow and levitate it to point at Rourke who grab Milo and about to kill him with his axe.

Shining Armor: Hey Rourke!

Lyle Rourke: (annoyed sign) What’s now, horse?!

Shining Armor: (Angrily) This is for Cadence.

Shining Armor throw the splinter glass at Rourke and the glass slice Rourke’s arm causing him to let go of Milo who quickly climb up the chain as the blue colored spread from Rourke’s wound up to his arm.

Shining Armor: By the way, we are PONIES!!!!!

Soon, it covers the entire body of Rourke before Shining Armor avoid of touching the blue colored as he stares at Rourke as his body is now crystallized, he look up to see Milo who is on the top of the chain and the propeller start working after cutting the rail.

Shining Armor: Milo! You’re alright?

Milo Thatch: Yeah!

Milo look down at Rourke who seems to be frozen after being crystallized.

Milo Thatch: Thank heaven.

Shining Armor smiles but it quickly fades when he see Rourke starting to move.

Shining Armor: Milo! Look out!

Milo Thatch: Huh?

Rourke lunges at Milo.

Shining Armor: Milo! Grab the bottom chain! Now!

With no hesitation, Milo grab the bottom chain while Shining Armor use his magic to levitate the top of the chain causing Rourke to lose balance and fall into the propeller and shattering him to million of tiny blue pieces.

Shining Armor: And this is for The King and Kida!

Unfortunately, one of tiny blue pieces break the chain causing the case of both Cadence and Kida to fall and Shining let go the case as he and Milo fall, he and Milo along with the case came to the bottom of the the land and they stopped on the spot while both Shining Armor and Milo groans while laid their back on the case.

Shining Armor: Ow! I think i prefer to throwing up than falling down.

But their rest was short-lived as Shining and Milo saw flaming balloon toward them.

Milo Thatch: Oh, great!

Shining Armor: Milo! Push the case!

He and Milo roll the case away and jump to the safety as the balloon crashes down, Twilight and others arrives at the scene and notices the destroyed balloon.

Twilight: BBBFF, What happened?

Shining Armor walk toward Twilight with a smile on his face and laid his hoof on his sister.

Shining Armor: (Smiling) All you need to know that we got Cadence back.

Note:

In this scene, the case is bigger than ever to fit for both Kida and Cadence who are crystallized which is the continuation of this interpretation of this scene by cheerful9, Inside the crystal chamber

I only wrote this scene so Shining Armor can fight against Rourke without being overshadowed by his sister as she was busy of fighting Rourke’s goons.

I like this fight scene.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

From Jebens1. For the CMC Trilogy.

The guest stars are the Rainbooms and human CMC, maybe like a prologue to the CMC Trilogy.

Perhaps, the human CMC want to be as awesome as the Rainbooms, so they help Max with Roxanne, unfortunately Goof's surprise fishing trip complicates things.

Anyway... these quotes are for them and the Rainbooms helping Max, PJ, and Bobby at the school assembly.

A Goofy Movie
Stand Out

As the Principal rambled on, one row of students collectively snored. Roxanne fortunately was not one of them.

"So, that's Roxanne, huh?" Spike asked, while he and Max were peeking through the curtain.

"Yeah," Max answered, dreamly.

"I can see why you like her."

"Uh, oh, red alert!" Dog Spike pointed.

Then a boy named Chad who was seated behind her, leaned over and said, "So, Roxanne, about Stacy's party?"

Max stared in shock. Then he and the Spikes got back behind the curtain and he zipped up his Powerline suit.

"Hey, uh, how doing there, Bobby?" He asked his friend nervously.

Bobby popped up from a bunch of wires, wearing a welding mask and holding a blowtorch. "Don't give me that attitude, guys, I'm doing it all for you." Then he pulled down the welding mask and turned the blowtorch on, spraying a wire. While a skeleton appeared on a tv.

PJ was walking around, aiming Pete's video camera. "I don't know how I let you guy talk me into this?" As he walled, his right foot got caught in some of the wires and he tried to shake them off. "If my dad finds out, he's gonna nuke my entire excistance!" When he finally pulled himself loose, he almost fell out of the curtain, only his hands face showing.

Fortunately, Max pulled him back before he was seen and Principal Mazur was too distracted by his speech to notice.

"Oh, man, I hope this works!

"Especially with us singing backup!" Came human Apple Bloom's voice.

Everyone looked to see the three girls walk in. They were dressed in the costumes they wore during that time when the Dazzlings had turned the Spring Musical Showcase into a Battle of the Bands.

To the Ponies and dragon Spike, their costumes looked just like the ones the filly CMC'S wore during their school talent show, when they were still trying to get their cutie marks.

"Wow, de sa vu!" Pinkie Pie said.

"How about... Science Slumber parties?!" Mazur went on, when suddenly, the stage lights went out. "Huh?"

Back behind the curtain, Max put on some futuristic shades and gave a thumbs up to Bobby. Then Bobby gave a thumbs up to PJ. And PJ nerviously gave a thumbs up right back.

Taking that as their que, Human Pinkie Pie tapped her drumsticks togther, "One! Two! Three!" Then she and the Rainbooms began to play. And Bobby pressed a button.

Back on stage, a large screen rose up behind Mazur, much to his confusion. "What?" He said turning around, just as the Human Apple Bloom appeared on it. "Hey! I'm not gonna just-" before he could finish, Bobby pulled a lever and the Principal, and his wig, fell down a trap door.

The teens in the audience gasped in surprise, while Bobby laughed.

Then human Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo each began to sing...

[Apple Bloom]

Open up your eyes take a look at me

[Sweetie Belle]

If the picture fits in your memory

[Scootaloo]

I've been dreamin by the rhythm like the beat of a heart

[CMC]

And I won't stop until I start to stand out

Then Max appeared on the screen and sang next, lip syncing Powerline. On the screen, he split into four heads, two of each were colored blue and pink. Then they had bodies again and danced.

[Max]

Some people settle for the typical thing

Livin' all their lives waitin' in the wings

It ain't a question of 'if', just a matter of time

Before I move to the front of the line

Max did dance moves to avoid lazer blasts, while the teens in the audience looked on in excitement, especially Roxanne.

[Max]

And once you're watchin' ev'ry move that I make

Ya gotta believe that I got what it takes

Then Max and girls all dance togther.

[Max and the CMC]

To stand out

Above the crowd

Even if I gotta shout out loud

'Til mine is the only face you see

Gonna stand out 'til you notice me

PJ filmed everything, while the ponies watched their human counterparts rock out.

"Whoa!" Rainbow Dash said. "Our human selves are awesome! Maybe we should start our own band?"

"Let's not get carried away here," Applejack retored.

But as Max was dancing, he lost his footing and fell right through the screen and onto the stage!

"Oh no!" Sweetie Belle cried.

"What'll we do?" Scootaloo asked Apple Bloom.

"Follow my lead, girls!" Apple Bloom said, as she slid out onto the stage and continued to sing, with Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo joing after.

[Apple Bloom]

If the squeaky wheels always gettin' the grease

I'm totally devoted to disturbin' the peace

And I'll do it all again, when I get it done

Until I become your number one

[Sweetie Belle]

No method to the madness and means of escape

Gonna break every rule I'll bend them all out of shape

It ain't a question of 'how' just a matter of when

You get the message that I'm tryin' to send

[Scootaloo]

I'm under a spell, I'm in over my head

And you know I'm going all of the way, till the end

To stand out

Above the crowd

Gonna stand out 'til you notice me, yeah

Max looked out at all the kids cheering for him and the girls.

As the Scootaloo sang, she nugged him and pointed to Roxanne, who was looking right at him. Max smiled.

Bobby took out a fire extinguisher and sprayed the stage, filling the stage with smoke to give the performance to effect.

"A little smoookege!" He said, and howled like a dog.

[Max]

If I could make you stop and take a look at me instead of just

[CMC]

Walkin' by

[Max]

There's nothin' that I wouldn't do

If it was gettin' you to notice

[CMC]

I'm alive

Max sashayed up to edge of the stage and did a moon walk. Then as he did lip sync rap, he leaned right down to Roxanne.

[Max]

All I need is half a chance, a second thought, a second glance'll prove

I got whatever it takes!

Bobby handed PJ a rope with a hook. Then PJ crawled underneath the smoke and hooked it to Max's belt. Then he crawled back and stood up on the other side of the stand a pointed to Bobby, giving him the signal, then the dog boy pulled on another rope.

[Max]

It's a piece of cake.

Then Max went soaring over the audience.

"Wow! Who's that guy?!" A girl in the audience asked. One kid held up his basketball and Max caught it and threw it into a hoop.

[Max and the CMC]

To stand out

Above the crowd

Gonna stand out

Stand out, hey

Stand out!

(Yeah, yeah, yeah!)

Stand out!

(Hmph!)

Max soared around and headed stright for Roxanne.

[Max]

'Til mine's the only face you see

Gonna stand out...

Just as Max was reaching out to her, the music cut off and he was yanked back to the stage, bumping into a very unhappy Principal Mazur, who had his wig on croocked. Then he took off Max's shades and the audience gasped when they saw who he was.

"Hey, it's the Goof Boy!" Someone said.

"We're bussssted!" Booby said, holding on to PJ.

Mazur frowned at the two before looking back at Max, who only looked down in upset.

"Well, that could have gone better," Spike whispered to the ponies and humans.

If you wanna add some dialog, then feel free to.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I only did this because there wasn’t many quote suggestion for Atlantis and so far, I see mostly Spike-centered stuffs and I don’t mind Spike but let’s other films get their own quotes suggestion for once.

Yeah, I guess I might've gotten carried away with the Spike Disney Trilogy and stuff. That and my brother's been binge-watching Tarzan as of late.

Ok, just one last quote suggestion for Tarzan(Spike’s Disney Trilogy) and I'll be done for the rest of the year.

Tarzan
Strangers Like Me

(Song begins at 0:10) Tarzan crawled up towards the screen in amazement at seeing the projected image of a gorilla. Then, the picture changes to a mustached looking man, who seems to be a wrestler. Tarzan quickly mimic his pose, before he turns to see the images changing from a jungle, to a city, a castle, and a sphinx in Egypt.

(At 0:27) The projector then displays an image of a couple dancing and waltzing together. This gave Tarzan the idea to take Jane by the hand and they danced, spinning, and jumped together around the room.

Spike then turns to the girls and held his hand out like a gentleman asking his lady to dance. Rarity giggled like a schoolgirl and held her hoof over her snout. She immediately stopped laughing, however, when Daring Do took Spike by the claws, and together they danced with Jane and Tarzan. Twilight giggled as she and the Professor clapped along, while Rarity couldn't help but pout in jealousy.

(0:40) The friends kept on dancing, until the projector changes to display an image of outer space.

(0:43) Later, the group were outside, in a clearing, on a clear night when the stairs are the brightest. The Professor then directed Tarzan to look through a telescope to see a comet, much to his amazement. Later, when it was Twilight's turn looked through the telescope again, Spike got mischievous and gave his friend a jumpscare, by making a funny face through the lens.

(0:50) Later, Jane was teaching Tarzan how to read.

(0:57) Later, the Professor was showing both Tarzan and Daring Do a zoetrope, creating a moving picture of a man riding a bicycle, which Tarzan would later ride on, around the jungle, with Spike and Daring Do flying after him, with the Professor being chased.

(1:06) Later, Clayton was trying to ask Tarzan on where the gorillas are. However, he was having difficulty getting his answer, since Tarzan's attentions were more drawn towards Jane, who happens to be sketching a picture of him. Accompanying her was the unicorn, Rarity.

"Goodness, Jane!" Rarity exclaimed. "I know you are an artist, but not that good!"

"Why thank you, Rarity!" Jane chuckled.

(1:22) Later that night, Tarzan could hardly sleep a wink as all thoughts and excitement about what more he could learn from his new human friends are waiting for him tomorrow.

(1:30) When morning came, Tarzan was the first to wake up and scurried away, back to the camp, with Spike and Daring Do flying after him. Kala and Terk both came out from the bush, along with the rest of the Equestrian friends, who all exchanged looks of concerns.

(1:37) Upon arriving at camp, Tarzan proceeded to mimic Clayton's posture and movement as they walk into camp. Spike and Daring Do were both walking behind the jungle man, when he suddenly stopped, causing Spike to crash into Tarzan's leg, with Daring Dog bumping after, accidentally sandwiching herself and Spike against Tarzan.

They looked up and followed his gaze to Jane, who wasn't too far away, trying to get a good sketch of a parrot. The three friends all went up to greet the woman, who showed them her working-in-progress of the parrot.

(1:49) Unfortunately, the parrot didn't stick around for long when it flew away. This made Jane pout sadly, knowing she'll never see it again.

(1:55) Wanting to cheer her up, Tarzan took Jane, Daring Do, and Spike up to where the parrot and its entire flocks have nested. There, Jane got to meet so many, with one giving her a kiss on the nose. The parrots even took an immediate liking to Daring Do, as they all cuddled up around her, giving her kisses and nuzzles.

"Alright, alright!" Daring Do chuckled. "I like you too."

(2:14) Later that night, Tarzan was teaching Jane how to swing a vine, with both Spike and Daring Do flying close to her for extra safety.

Jane had some struggles at first, until she eventually got the hang of it and enjoyed herself as she swung gracefully among the trees. Soon, Tarzan came swinging by and both he and Jane spun together into a loving twirl.

"Aw," Spike and Daring Do sighed, as they placed their heads against each other, before they blushed and snapped out of their stupor.

"Uh, I mean, way to go, Jane!" Spike said.

"Yeah, not bad for a beginner," Daring Do added.

Just then, Rarity appeared, walking on a branch and grabs ahold of a vine. This didn't go unnoticed for Spike, "Uh, Rarity?" Spike asked. "What are you doing?"

"Why, I'm learning to swing vines, of course," Rarity replied. "If Jane can do it, then so can I."

"I can understand that, but what's with the get up?" Daring Do asked, referring to the leopard-printed attire that the unicorn was dressed in.

"What? Can't I swing and look the part?" Rarity huffed.

Spike and Daring Do both exchanged bewildered expression as Daring Do suggests, "Let's just back away, real slowly," Spike nodded in agreement, as they watch Rarity grabbing ahold of a vine with her hooves.

"Oh, I can't watch," Spike covered his eyes.

Then, with a leap of faith, Rarity hollered, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaah-AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHH!!!!"

"YO, QUEEN MARSHMALLOW!" Daring Do shouted. "Watch out for that tree!"

*Boom*

"EEK!!"

"That wasn't a tree," Spike cringed. "I think that was Fluttershy."

(2:37) "We wasted all this time on what he wants!" Clayton grumbled. "The boat could arrive any day. Now ask him straight out."

Jane and the Professor turned to Tarzan, to see him looking at the planets, with Spike and Daring Do at his sides.

"Tarzan," Jane began. "Will you take us to the gorillas? Do you understand?"

"I...understand," Tarzan confirmed hesitantly, with Spike and Daring Do smiling proudly at their jungle friend.

"Good work, Jane!" The Professor congratulated his daughter.

"Well?" Clayton asked hopefully.

"I can't," Tarzan shook his head, with Spike and Daring Do sharing his disapproval, much to their new friends' shocks.

"Why not?" Jane asked.

"Kerchak," The three friends answered.

(3:05) Pushed to his limit, Clayton demanded Tarzan to take them to the gorillas, but Tarzan didn't comply as he slipped away from the angry man and went back into the tent, with the projector.

Clayton then looked to see Spike and Daring Do shrugging their shoulders and shaking their heads, before they flew away, much to his pent up frustration, as he rips the picture of a gorilla to pieces.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Welp. Rest in peace Equestria Girls.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Yup, that’s Fluttershy’s younger brother.

Apparently some folks pick him to guest starred in Emperor’s New Groove and I did my best to incorporate the character.

Good way to close that out for now.

How about to really change things up, we come up with quote suggestions for Pirates of the Caribbean?

Nice man, one of my favorite songs too.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I wonder....

Wreck-It Ralph
Princess Twilight vs. Wallflower Blush

Twilight: “This Sorcerer’s Arena game looks like a lot fun! I’d like to play this game.” (Twilight takes over Spike’s seat and she shuffled his cards) “Ok, Sunset! Game on!”

Wallflower Blush: “Uh, actually...can I play? I have my own cards.”

Sunset Shimmer: “Sure! Here, have a seat.”

Twilight: “I play THIS!”

Wallflower Blush pulls out a card and plays a creature of her own.

Yeah, I admit. I’ve been nostalgic for Yu-Gi-Oh lately. But I got creative and thought about making up a card game that exists in the MLP/EQG universe, while drawing some inspiration from Disney’s Sorcerer Arena.

That’s looks cool card game.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

He spelled 'deja vu' wrong but I can understand why it sounds that way. Otherwise, I think this has potential.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Wow...im impressed!!!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I loved Yu-Gi-Oh! At least the earlier series anyway. Dark Magician Girl is one of my favorites... And no, it's not just because she's beautiful.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Another quote suggestion from Jebens1.

Here's some quotes for you to add as a continuation of the last quotes I made for this movie. And you can add them both to the CMC Trilogy table of contents.

Back in the garage, Lewis was laying on a flat bed fixing the time machine like a mechanic.

"I don't even know what I'm doing," Lewis said to Wilbur.

"Keep moving forward," Wilbur stated, while cleaning the glass dome with a sponge.

"I mean, this stuff is way too advanced for me," Lewis went on.

"Keep moving forward," Wilbur repeated, while checking his hair.

"And what if I can't fix this," Lewis continued. "What are we gonna do?"

"Keep moving forward," Wilbur said again, while brushing his teeth with his finger.

"Why in tarnation do you keep saying that?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Yeah?" Lewis added, sliding out. "And don't just say "keep moving forward"."

"It's my dad's motto," Wilbur said, pushing Lewis back under the time machine.

"Your dad's motto?" Scootaloo inquired.

Lewis slid back out. "Why would his motto be "keep moving forward"?" He asked.

"It's what he does," Wilbur answered, pushing him back under again.

But Lewis slid back out again. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"That is an excellent question," Wilbur stated. Then he showed the four a large building, shaped like the letter R, through a telescope. "Robinson Industries, the world's leading scientific-research and-design factory. My dad runs the company. They mass produce his inventions." Then the telescope aimed at a sign that first said "Robinson Industries" then it changed to what Wilbur had been saying. "His motto, "keep moving forward". It's what he does."

"What does he invent?" Lewis ask, looking through the telescope.

"Everything," Wilbur said. "Carl. The Travel Tubes. The Time Machine."

"Your dad invented the Time Machine?!" Lewis asked, excited.

"Wow!" Sweetie Belle said. "You know, Dr Hooves wanted to build a time machine once. Until he found out there was spell for that."

"How'd your dad build it?" Scootaloo asked.

"Five years ago, Dad wakes up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat," Wilbur explained. "Wants to build a time machine, So he starts working!" He threw rolled up blueprints into Lewis's arms. "We're talking plans," he opened a closet and some model time machines fell out, almost burring Apple Bloom. "We're talking scale models," he snapped his finger and spotlight shone on a glass case with a small piece of metal inside, "We're talking prototypes!"

"That's a prototype?" Lewis inquired.

"The very first!..." Wilbur said. "Or, what's left of it."

"Yikes," Scootaloo winced, knowing it couldn't have ended well.

"Oh no!" Sweetie Belle covered her mouth.

"Yeah. Dark day at the Robinson house," Wilbur frowned. Then he showed them two more glass cases. One had a seat and the other a wheel. "Prototypes two and three, not much better." Then he showed them many more failed prototype time machines. "Number six, 58, 212, 485, 952. and they all end the same way." He held up three big cards. One had the word "Failure", the second had a sad face, and the third had a picture of a toilet.

"Wow! He failed 952 times!" Apple Bloom said.

"And we thought trying to earn our cutie marks was rough!" Sweetie Belle added.

"Yeah!" Scootaloo said.

Then Wilbur discarded the cards and grabbed Lewis by the shirt. "But he doesn't give up!" Then he looked at Lewis's fruit hat and let go. "Dude, I can't take you seriously in that hat."

After switching the fruit hat out for a cap, Wilbur pushed Lewis toward the time machine. "He keeps working and working until finally, he gets it! The first working time machine!" Pushed Lewis to a pedestal where a model of a blue machine stood. "Then, he keeps working and working until finally, he gets it again! The second working time machine!"

"That's the second time machine?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Kinda small," Lewis stated.

"I'm assuming that's a joke. I'm ignoring you for time reasons," Wilbur said. "This, my friends, is merely a model, because unfortunately, time machine number two is in the hands of the Bowler Hat Guy!"

Meeting Mole and Sweet

Milo and the gang rest in their room, only to meet...

Milo-Aah!

Rainbow-Who turned on the lights?

Mole-You have disturbed the dirt.

Milo-Uh, pardon me?

Mole-You have disturbed the dirt! Dirt from around the globe, spanning the centuries! [Gasps] What have you done? England must never merge with France!

Applejack-What’s it doin’ on Milo's bed?

Mole-You ask too many questions. Who are you? Who sent you? Speak up!

Milo-Me? I’m, uh…

Mole- Bah! I will know soon enough.

Milo-Hey, hey, hey! Let go!

Mole-Do not be such a crybaby. Hold still. Aha! There you are. Now tell me your story, my little friend. Parchment fiber from the Nile circa 500 B. C. Lead pencil, number 2. Paint flecks… of a type used in government buildings. You have a cat, short-haired Persian… two years old, third in a litter of seven. There are all the microscopic fingerprints… of the mapmaker. And linguist.

Milo-Hey, how did you…

Spike-He got all of that from a speck?

Pinkie-Freaky-Dinky.

Mole-And you, (Turning to the ponies and dragon) I don't know why your here. (Grabs Twilight's hoof)

Twilight-Hey.

Mole-Do not be such a crybaby. Hold still. Aha! There you are. Now tell me your story, my little friend. (Looks hard at the speck) You and your friends are from another world, completely different form ours.

Twilight-Uh...

Mole-This is an outrage! You must leave at once! Out, out, out, out, out!

(Gang bumps in to Sweet)

Sweet-Uh-oh. Sat in the dirt, didn’t you? Moliere, now what have I told you… about playing nice with the other kids? Get back. I’ve got soap, and I’m not afraid to use it.

Mole-[Hisses]

Sweet-Back, foul creature! Back to the pit from which you came!

Mole-[Grunts]

Sweet-The name’s Sweet. Joshua Sweet. Medical officer.

Milo-Yeah, Milo Thatch.

Twilight-I'm Twilight Sparkle and these are Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Spike, Shining Armor and Cadence.

Sweet-Hmm, first time I met talking horses, but I guess there's a first time for everything.

Cadence-Actually, we're ponies, common mistake.

Sweet-All right. Now, Milo Thatch. You’re my 3:00. Well, (Pulls out a saw) no time like the present.

Fluttershy-Oh, my.

Sweet-Nice, isn’t it? The catalog says that this little beauy can saw through a femur in 28 seconds. I’m bettin’ I can cut that time in half. Now, stick out your tongue and say "ahh."

Milo-Oh, no, really, I have a… Ahh.

Sweet-So, where you from?

Milo-[Babbling]

Sweet-Really? I have family up that way. Beautiful country up there. Do you do any fishing?

Milo-[Garbled speech]

Sweet-Me? I hate fishing. I hate fish. Hate the taste, hate the smell and hate all them little bones. Here, I’m gonna need you to fill these up.

Milo (Sputters with the gang)-With what?!

Packard-Will Milo Thatch please report to the bridge?

Milo-Thank you. I mean, uh, uh, nice meeting you.

Twilight-Yes, it a great to see you, Sweet.

Sweet-Uh-huh. Nice meeting you, too.

Brerdaniel
Group Admin

Here's Jebens1's quote idea for Toy Story 2.

Juniper guest stars in this one, and when the toys and toy sized ponies are trying to rescue Woody in the elevator. Juniper takes the elevator ride with Al and, after a little chat, she attacks him and starts kicking his butt, until he desperately gets a cheap shot by squirting her with a mustard pack.

Juniper: I'm really sorry. This isn't personal, but, uh... (tackles Al and pins him against one of the walls)

Al: What are you doing?!

Juniper: Give back Andy's toy, you crook!

Al: Wait! How do you- (Juniper starts punches him in the face.)

(With Zurg and Elite Buzz fighting, the toys and ponies open the hatch and see Juniper fighting Al, and winning. Mostly because Al isn't even fighting back)

Al: Help! (Juniper has him on the floor and pulling his leg back) Uncle! Uncle!

Ham: Heh, I almost feel sorry for that guy. (Winces when Juniper hits Al again) Ooo! That's gonna leave a mark.

Juniper drives the Pizza Planet truck

The ponies and toys ran as fast as they could, but Al had already gotten into his car and pulled away, just as they got to the curve.

"No!" Twilight cried.

"How are we going to get him now?" Rex asked.

"I can catch up to them!" Rainbow Dash said, reading her wings.

"You can't Rainbow Dash!" Twilight said. "People will see you."

"There must be some way we can catch up to that ruffian!" Rarity said.

Mr Potatohead looked over to their right. "Pizza, anyone?" He asked, pointing to a familiar truck, with the door conveniently left open.

"The Pizza Planet truck!" Spike exclaimed.

"Perfect cameo timing!" Pinkie stated.

"But how in tarnation are we supposed to drive that thing?" Applejack inquired.

Just then, Juniper stumbled out and crashed into a pole. She was still blinded by the mustard.

"Rrrrr!" She growled. "When I get my hands on that Al! I hate mustard!"

"Juniper!" Buzz called.

"Buzz?"

"We need you to drive the truck!" Buzz said.

"What truck?" Juniper asked.

"No time, come on!" Rainbow Dash flew and pulled the girl by her hand toward the vehicle.

"Go go go!" Buzz ordered as they all headed to the truck.

"I got it!" Elite Buzz bumped into him, Fluttershy, and Spike, catching a ball.

"Buzz, are you coming?"

"No," Elite Buzz replied. "I have a lot of catching up to do with my dad." He threw the ball back toward Zerg.

The ball bounced off Zerg's head. "Good throw, son!" He said. "That's my boy! Go long, Buzzie." And shoot another yellow ball.

"Oh, your a great dad," Elite Buzz said. "Yippie!"

"Aww! Isn't that sweet!" Fluttershy cooed.

"I guess?" Spike said, in confusion.

"Farewell," Buzz waved to his counterpart, as he, Fluttershy, and Spike ran to catch up with the others.

Soon everyone had scrambled into the truck. Juniper sat in the driver's seat and fastened her seatbelt.

"Do you even know how to drive?" Rex asked Juniper.

"Not with this mustard on my glasses!" Juniper replied.

"Don't worry Juniper," Pinkie bounced up and took off her glasses. "Rarity and I can clean them up."

"But I still can't see without them," Juniper said.

"Rex, you navigate for June," Buzz ordered. "Ham and Potato, operate the levers and nobs!"

Mr Potato Head stood on Ham and began pushing buttons on the on the dashboard. He pushed a button that turned on the air conditioner that blew in Slinky's face.

"Whoa!" Slink said.

As Red stood on the dashboard, he heard a collective "Oooooooo!" Then and the ponies looked up to see three of the squeaky aliens, all dangling from an elastic rope on the rearview mirror.

"Strangers," one said.

"From the outside," said another.

"You guys, again?" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"Oh, no!" Buzz groaned.

"Do you know them?" Juniper asked.

"Not exactly," Twilight sighed.

"He's at a red light!" Rex shouted. "We can catch him!"

"Maximum power, June!" Buzz called.

"If by that, you mean floor it? Then you got it!" Juniper said, and stepped on the gas, but the truck didn't move.

"Waaah!" Rex screamed, when he saw Al's car pulling away. "It turned green! Hurry!"

"Hit the gas, Juniper!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"I'm am!" Juniper replied, pumping the pedal. "Why won't it go?!"

"Use the wand of power," the aliens said, pointing to gear shift.

Mr Potato Head pulled the shift into drive and the truck shoot foward. Rex screamed as it drove through some traffic cones. The glove compartment burst open and it's content fell onto Ham.

"Rex, which way?" Juniper asked.

"Left!" Rex called and Juniper steered left. "I mean, right!" Juniper steered right. "That's right! No, I meant left! Right! Left is right!"

"Make up your mind!" Juniper snapped.

"He's turning left! He's turning left!"

Juniper swerved hard to left. This caused the aliens string to break! "Whoa! Oh, boy!" They said, as they went flying out the open passager window.

"Oh no!" Fluttershy exclaimed.

Mr Potato Head lept onto window and grabbed their string.

Ham was reading the truck's manual. "Oh, I seriously doubt he's getting this kind of millage."

"Go right! To the right!" Rex hollored. "Right right right right!"

Juniper made a hard swerve to the right and Mr Potato Head fell back, pulling the aliens back in the car and they landed on the seat. Potato's right ear fell off and string came off the aliens.

"You have saved our lives," the aliens said, handing him his ear. "We are eternally grateful."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Mr Potato Head replied, taking back his ear.

Never thought a see Juniper in one of these. Then again, if Wallflower and appear in here, then she can too.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Ooh! Juniper Montage! Jeb's got my attention.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Clever and perfect!

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Aliens: you have saved our lives, we are eternally grateful!
Potato Head: Will you just LEAVE ME ALONE?!?!
Fluttershy: Potato head! That was uncalled for!
Potato Head: you say that now, sweetheart, but soon enough it will come back to haunt you!

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Milo: So, i guess this is how it ends huh? Fine. You win!
Twilight: You're all wiping out an entire civilization, but hey, you'll be rich!
AJ: Congrats Audrey, i guess you can open up that second shop after all!
Rarity: And vinnie, you can start a whole chain of flower shops, im sure your family will be very proud!
Shining: but thats what it's all about, right?
ALL with gritted teeth: Money!

cheerful9
Group Contributor

I love that part! It always make me laugh!:rainbowlaugh:

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Ah, that never fails to amuse me.

"I've got soap. And I'm not afraid to use. Back foul beast! Back to the pit from whence ye came!"

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Toy Story 2

"Oh! Someone's coming!" Rexy alerted, to which Juniper tries to act casual, while the toys and their toy-sized pony and dragon friends stopped moving the box.

"Ooh! A puppy!" A random girl exclaimed.

"A bark! Bark! Bark! Bark! Bark!" Slinky and Spike both barked, scaring the girl away.

Buzz Lightyear gave Slinky a thumbs up, while Spike turned to see Twilight and friends struggling to hold in their laugh.

Yeah, I find that scene to be funny too.

I wasn’t originally going to make this scene but I got bored.... so here we go!

The Infamous Cookie’s Baked Beans

The crew (except Milo) along with Ponies (except Twilight) and Spike sit around the campfire as Cookie bring the pot to them.

Cookie: Come and get it!

Cookie slops baked beans on everyone’s plates

Cookie: For the appetizer, Caesar Salad, Escargot, oriental spring rolls and the vegan foods for the rest of the ponies and one dragon.

The ponies especially Rarity look at their baked beans with disgust and Spike wanting to throw up.

Spike: This ain’t vegan foods, you geezer!

Rarity: I think I want to faint!

Applejack: I don’t understand! The military guys wouldn’t let a pony like me to cook and yet they’re okay with him being the chef?! That’s a rip-off!

Rainbow Dash: Yeah, I prefer your cooking over his.

Pinkie Pie: I’m not going to eat this! I may be Pinkie but this is gonna too far for my taste! Hmph!

Fluttershy: Guys, try to be nicer and remember the old saying? Don’t judge the book by its cover.

Fluttershy smell the baked beans but her entire face turn green.

Fluttershy: Yuck! I take it back!

Shining whispered to Cadence

Shining Armor: When we get home after this, make sure that we ban all baked beans from our empire.

Cadence: Oh, Shiny! (She giggles)

Audrey: Yuck!

Mole look at her baked bean

Mole: I wanted the escargot.

Rainbow Dash: (Facehoof) you got to be kidding me! It’s same baked beans, you moleman!

Audrey: Knock yourself out.

Audrey give her baked beans to Mole who proceed of eating the baked beans much to disgust from the ponies and Spike, seeing him eating the disgusting baked beans so much that Rarity couldn’t handle it anymore.

Rarity: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Rarity faints before Spike catch her before she hit the ground, the crew stares at them, bewildered.

Spike: (Chuckles) Rarity tend to pass out when she couldn’t handle of looking at disgusting foods or seeing beautiful dresses ruined or losing her mane, he he he he he he.

The crew shrugged as Shining Armor whispered to his wife, again.

Shining Armor: That’s why we must ban baked beans at once! That old geezer is trying to poison us with his baked beans!

Cadence giggles at her husband’s overreacting of baked beans while Cookie give plates to both Twilight and Milo who are still working on the book.

Cookie: There you go, Milo and Twilight.

Twilight: Thank you, Cookie.

Cookie: Put some meat on them bones.

Cookie slops baked beans on both Twilight and Milo’s plates with both of them especially Twilight look with disgust.

Milo Thatch: Thanks, Cookie. That looks greasier than usual.

Twilight: Cookie, you know I don’t eat meats?

Cookie misheard them and think they like his baked beans.

Cookie: You like it? Well, have some more.

Twilight: No no no no no, Cookie!

But it was too late when Cookie pour all of baked beans on both Twilight and Milo’s plates, Twilight wasn’t pleased with this as she doesn’t want to eat all of baked beans.

Twilight: I wish Applejack was in charge of cooking instead of him! (she raises her hooves to the sky) Darn you, Whitmore! (She whines like a little foal)

Milo look at her oddly before he look back at Cookie.

Cookie: You’re so skinny, if your turned sideways and stuck out your tongue, you’d look like a zipper.

I can see the ponies disgusted over Cookie's food.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You know I'm going to be honest, I wasn't sure if that dish was 'baked beans' or some form of gruel. Lately I saw this one video where some guy made a dish out of his saying of the four basic food groups (Beans, bacon, whiskey, and lard). And I was wondering... Could that be what Cookie's dish was? I don't know.

Then again, when my Grandfather served during the Korean Army, spending most of his time on some ship, all he and the crew had to eat was seafood. So much in fact, my Grandfather got SICK of it and practically bought food when they had 'liberty' to go on land to buy from the locals.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

God bless him and his comrades

You know, the gruel that they had to eat during the MLP movie, Applejack was actually eating it.

Wow! I didn’t know your grandfather served during Korean Army.

They’re lucky to have him or else they would be spending the rest of their time on the ship of eating seafoods.

My grandfather (on mom’s side) served during Vietnam War but let’s just say that he’s estranged from my family and he wasn’t a great father to my mom and her siblings when they were kids.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Mmm... War tends to change those who serve. I wouldn't be surprised if the man went into the war at a very young age, the horrors he's seen... The men he's seen get shot... War changes people.

I'm sure there was a time he was a good man before and whatever happened to have him lash out at your family now... It's the war that really broke his back. And probably nothing to do with you lot.

That's why I prefer not to get involved in anything military related. But that doesn't mean I won't show support for those who pledge their lives for duty and humanity.

Well, I wouldn’t say he lash out at my family.

As far I can remember, my mom told me that everytime he made a promise to her or her older sister or her younger brother, he always broke the promises a lot like picking her up from the school (he didn’t show up) and my grandma eventually divorces him when she learned he was cheating on her with another woman.

He lives with another woman (although, not the same one that he cheated Grandma on) but some of the woman’s children especially the ones who are closer to my mom didn’t like him.

Since we are sharing veteran grandparents ever so briefly, my grandpa(RIP) was a WWII vet.

He was a PFC in the Army and fought in the battle of Monte Cassino. He was wounded by a machine gunners bullet, which went through both of his legs, shattering his tibia into 30 pieces. Miraculously, he didn’t loose his leg. He lived to the ripe old age of 92...

I miss him...

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

He answered his country's call, and may his sacrifice NEVER be forgotten!!

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Toy Story
After "Strange things"-

Woody: Hey who's got my hat?
Shark: Look! Im Woody! Howdy, howdy, howdy!
Woody (sarcastic): A-ha, A-haaaa, GIVE ME THAT!
Twilight: You seem to have had a good night.
Woody: I dont need this from you, Twilight.
etc.
Bo: Dont let it get to you, Woody.
Woody: Dont let what.....I dont....What do you mean?
Rarity: Cheer up, darling! i know Andy's excited about Buzz.
Fluttershy: But you know, he'll always have a special place for you.
Potato Head: Yeah, like the attic! (chuckles)
Rainbow Dash runs up and gives PH a good whack upside the head, which sends some of his parts flying.
PH: Hey, what was that for, Skittles?!
Rainbow: "Like the attic"? Seriously??? Are you trying to worsen the situation?
PH: Hey if you ask me, its about time he got knocked down to size!
Rainbow: What if i took another go, knocked your annoying mouth off and trampled it? how's that for "Knocking down"?
PH: You....wouldn't dare!!!!
Rainbow: Oh, Just shut up!

Yeah, I can see Rainbow annoyed with potato head.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor
MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Eventually I might attempt to do one, but I’m interested to see some Lilo and Stitch quotes as well.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Who wouldn't be? My favorite part of this one 'Toy Story' computer game was all the times I clicked on 'Mr. Potato Head' during this one part just to see a piece of him pop off.

I'll have to find that on youtube and see.

• Viewing 5,301 - 5,350 of 10,643